Second date-a secret!??

Ugghhh!!!!
I twisted on my bed. Why can't I fall asleep???? I looked at the time...it's already morning!!?? It's all because of Mickey!!!! Why did he have to do all those romantic things and say such things that keeps repeating in my head and makes my heart flutter and because of that I am unable to sleep!! More importantly, why didn't he call to wake me up??? Didn't he say that he will call!!! I looked at my phone...ugghhh...staring at the phone won't make him call you Susan...should I call him? No, if I do what will he think?? But, why isn't he calling???? It's already seven!!!!

Ring ring.....
It must be Mickey!! I picked up the call smiling.
"Why did you called so late???"I said as soon as I picked up.
"Woohhh!! Good morning, Sunshine!"he said chuckling.
"Good morning!"I said smiling.  His cheerful voice calmed down my anger.
"Seems like someone didn't get any sleep last night?"he said teasing me.
"N..no...I slept like a log."I said laughing nervously.
"Trying to lie? But, baby, I can tell when you are lying just by listening to your voice."he chuckled.
Oopss! I got caught again. I bit my lower lip blushing. How does he always know when I am lying?
"I...I am not trying to lie, really."I said closing my eyes.
He chuckled again.
"Ok ok. Get ready. I will come to pick you up in an hour."he said.
"Ok."I said smiling. I will meet him in an hour...I can't wait to see him!!
"Then, see you later. Love you."he said hanging up the call.

He always hangs up as soon as he says "love you", why? He never waits for my reply.
I shook my head.
What am I thinking? Why would I reply to something like that to him?
I should hurry up and get ready fast otherwise he will have to wait for me like yesterday.
I jumped out of my bed and walked into the bathroom.

Umm..what should I wear today??
What's wrong with me..always nervous when I have to go out with Mickey. I was never like this before! What's happening to Me?

Let's see...I will just wear jeans and a tank top.
I put my hair in a high ponytail and applied lip gloss.
Perfect!

I went out of my room and went to the kitchen where Maria is cooking.
"Good morning, Maria!"I said smiling.
She turned to look at me and smiled.
"Good morning, Sweetie! Looking beautiful!"she said.
I smiled.
"What's for breakfast today?"I asked sitting at the dining table.
"Bread, eggs and milk."she said setting up the table.
"Great!"I said while she served me food.

Honk honk...
"That must be Mickey. He said he is coming to pick me up."I said getting up from my chair. I can't wait to see him.
"Sweetie, first finish your breakfast. He can wait for five minutes or I will go and call him inside."she said making me to sit back.
"No no..I am full. I will go now."I said and got up again.
"But..."she said.
"Please...."I said giving her a pleading look.
"Ok. Ok."she said laughing.
I hugged her and ran into my room to get my bag and phone.
"I am leaving."I called out to Maria.
"Ok. Take care."she said.

I hurried out and saw Mickey standing beside his car. He smiled as soon as he looked at me. I smiled back.
I hurried towards him.
"Hi!"I said smiling brightly.
"Hi! You look beautiful."he said smiling making me blush in return.
"Someone seems to be in a hurry."he teased opening the door for me.
"N..no..why would I be in a hurry."I lied.
"Really! But, I saw you literally running towards me. Was it because you are eager to meet your friends or to meet me?"he said after taking the driver's seat.
"My friends."I lied.
He laughed while I bit my lower lip.

"You know, I like it when you lie because I know the truth and you blush when you lie to me."he said winking.
I blushed looking down. He chuckled.
"Susi... I was thinking..."he said hesitating.
"What is it?"I asked him.
"I want to take you somewhere today."he said looking at me from the corner of his eyes.
"I will be ready. What time will you come to pick me up?"I asked smiling.
"It's not about the time I will come to pick you up but the time I will drop you back."he said nervously.
"That's not a problem. Vis won't be here until day after tomorrow and he won't have any problem if I am with you."I said and smiled.
He sighed in relief.
"I thought that you won't agree as Vik is not here and you never go out till late night without getting his permission."he said.
"But, he won't say anything if it's you with whome I am going out."I said more to myself than to him.
"I think so."he said not sure.
I don't like his worried face. It makes me sad.

"Where are you taking me this time?"I said changing the topic.
He looked at me and smiled a mischievous smile.
"Mickey..."I said narrowing my eyes.
"It's a secret."he said grinning.
"That's not fair!"I winned.
He chuckled.
He doesn't understand that if he keeps it a secret then how will I decide what I should wear.!
"Don't worry, you will be fine."he said smiling.
I gave him a confused look. What is he talking about?
He looked at me again and grinned.

He suddenly stopped the car. I looked at him.
"We reached your college."he said looking out.
I looked outside the window. I didn't realise that one hour has passed and I reached here.
He got out and came to open my door.
I got out.
"I will come to pick you up after college."he said.
"Ok. What about tonight?"I asked him.
"I will pick you up at 9 tonight."he said.
"9??"I repeated.
"Yes."he said and grinned. 
I looked at him confused. Where are we going that he will pick me up at 9?
"You have whole day to try to guess where I am taking you but now you should go."he said pointing towards inside.
I nodded and walked a little and turned to look at him.
He is still standing there and as soon as our eyes met, he started waving his hand.
I waved back smiling and signalled him to go but he shook his head in a no.
I walked back towards him.

"You don't want to leave me?"he said winking.
I giggled.
"I came back to ask you, why aren't you going?"I asked.
"I will stay here until you are inside."he said.
I smiled and shook my head.
"Ok. As you say."I said and smiled.
I like it when he does things like this and I know that he won't take no as an answer.
I turned and started walking again but turned to see him from time to time and found him waving until I was inside.

"Su!!!"someone called me and I looked at my left to see Molly and Elsa waving to me.
I waved back and walked towards them.
"Someone is so lost in her thoughts that she doesn't realise that her friends are waiting for her."Molly teased me while Elsa giggled.
"It's not like that."I said blushing.
"Someone is blushing."Elsa teased me.
"Where is Claire?"I asked changing the topic.
"Don't know."they said together.
"Hey, girls!!!"We heard Claire calling us and turned to look at her.
She hurried towards us while typing something on her phone and at the same time Molly's and Elsa's phone rang with their message tone but I didn't pay any attention to that.

"Why are you late?"I asked Claire when she reached us.
"Sorry about that."she said and looked at Molly and Elsa. They exchanged glances with each other like they are telling something among them.
I looked at them.
"Is there something going on between all of you that I don't know about?"I asked them.
"No! I think you shouldn't be asking us questions, it should be the other way around."Molly said.
"Ye..yes...you should tell us."Elsa said.
"Girls...let me talk to Su. You both are not good at asking her."Claire said shaking her head.
I gave them all a confused look.
"Su...you messaged us yesturday that you went on dinner with Michael and after that I have been dying to know the details. Spill it out!!!"Claire said holding my hands.
I told them everything that happened yesturday.
"Wow!!!"Molly said.
"How romantic!!!!"Elsa said.
"I knew that Michael will be this romantic. He has been saving his love for so long that now it's overflowing."Claire said winking at me.
I blushed.
"Su, I was thinking that today we should help you get ready."Claire said clapping her hands together.
"That's a great idea!"Molly said.
"It will be fun!"Elsa said.
"What do you think?"Molly asked me.
"Why would she disagree. Right, Su?"Claire said linking arms with me.
I nodded.
This is a good idea as they will take care of all the things and I won't have any problem in getting ready. 
"Let's go to class otherwise we will be late."I said and we all walked towards our first class.

Where will Mickey take me this time? I am so excited! I feel butterflies in my stomach!

Where will Mickey take Susi this time and how will their second date go? What is it that Susan's friends are hiding from her?

So sorry for late update!!!! I will try to update regularly from now on!!!