Secret out

"Good morning, Susi!"Mickey said as soon as I entered the kitchen.
He is standing there shirtless, cooking skilfully.
"Good morning!"I said and gave him a peck on the cheek and went to sit on the chair near the dining table.
As I just woke up I am wearing shorts with a tank top and Mickey as usual only his shorts.
"Don't you think you should stop living at my house?"I said eating an apple.
"I don't live here. I am your neighbour."he said making an innocent face.
"Really!"I said giving him a pointed look.
"I just cook here, eat here, sleep in one of the rooms, watch movies here but I bath at my place so all my belongings are at my place."he said and grinned.
"What's the use of having your own place if you live here?"I complained.
"What's the issue all of a sudden?"he asked confused.
"Brother's vacation is going to be over in three days and I know he is gonna visit here first thing. And if he comes and sees you here then..."I said worried.
"Don't worry. He won't know, that's the reason I haven't shifted here yet otherwise I thought of selling that flat and shifting in one of the rooms here."he said winking.
"Mickey! Be serious for a second! You know what will happen if Vis finds out?"I said worried.
"He will know that we are engaged and then throw an engagement party to officially announce our engagement?!"he said smiling brightly.
"Mickey!"I said.
"Yes, Baby!"he said.
I looked away. Why is he not taking this matter seriously???
He stopped what he was doing and came towards me.
He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"Why are you worried? I told you that I will take care of everything and that you don't have to worry about anything, right? We love each other and Vik have to accept it one day or another. So, let him just know."he said and smiled.
I nodded.

He is right! We have to tell Vis one day, I can't hide it from him forever and I don't want to hide this from him. I want to tell him that Mickey is my boyfriend. After I tell Vis, I will tell mommy and daddy. I know they won't have any objection in me dating him as they already love him. It's just Vis whom I have to convince.

"You are right! Let's tell Vis as soon as he comes back and then to Ace and our parents."I said and smiled.
"Yes."he said and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Do you smell something burning?"I asked him.
His eyes grew wide.
"My spaghetti!!!"he said and ran back to the food that was kept on the stove.
I giggled.
"Mickey, at least wear a T-shirt!"I said.
"Why?"He asked and looked at his perfectly toned eight packs.
"What will anyone think if they see you like this? We are not living together yet."I said.
"Let them think whatever they want. I shed so much sweat to show off this to you and yet you are complaining."he said with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I am hungry!"I said.
"Just give me five more minutes."he said.
Ding..dong...
Who can that be? Mandy came and left before I even woke up...
"Did you order something?"I asked him.
"Nope!"he said shaking his head.
"Ok. I will just check who is it."I said and got up from my chair.
"Ok." he said and went back to cooking.
I walked to the door and opened it.
My eyes grew wide as I saw the person standing there...
"Baby sis!!!"said my brother and engulfed me in a hug.
"I missed you!!"he said kissing my head.
"You missed your brother too, right?"he said and smiled.
I nodded and smiled nervously.
"Sus!!"Ace said and hugged me.
"What...what a surprise! You didn't tell me that you were coming today and there is still three more days left for your vacations, right?"I said smiling nervously.
"Yes. But, I missed you so much that I couldn't stop myself from coming and so we thought why not spend these last three days here."brother said coming inside.
No!! No!! No!!! He can't go inside!!! Mickey is there!!! How should I stop him???
"Brother..."I said trying to think of something.
"Not bad! I didn't think that dad's choice will be this good."he said looking around as he entred into the living room.
I forced a smile.
"Why don't you sit here for now. You can see the flat later."I said making him sit on the couch.
"Ok."he said and sat down.
"You too, Ace."I said making her sit.
"Where is your maid?"he asked me.
"She left after cleaning."I said.
"What? Then what about breakfast?"he asked confused.
"That..."I said trying to think of a lie.
What should I tell him?
"That's ok. I will cook for my sweet sister-in-law today."Ace said winking at me.
I smiled. I can't even stop her!!! I am really in a huge mess!!! I just hope that Mickey doesn't come out and just hide somewhere...
"Who is it, Susi?"I heard Mickey's voice as he came into the living room.
Shit!!!
"Mike!!!"brother said getting up from the couch.
"Brother!"Ace said and got up too.
"Vik!! Grapes!!"Mickey said.
I closed my eyes..
"What a surprise!"Mickey said smiling.
How can he smile in such a situation???!!!!
"What are you doing here in Sus's flat and that too looking like that?"Vis asked glaring at him.
"Oh!! I am her neighbour! I was cooking breakfast for her."Mickey said smiling.
Vis looked at me.
"Sus, what is this?"he asked me.
I bit my lower lip nervously.
I went towards Mickey.
"Go and wear a T-shirt!"I whispered to Mickey.
He nodded and went inside.
Vis and Ace stared at me. I forced a smiled.
Mickey came back after a minute wearing a T-shirt.
"So, who is gonna explain this?"Vis asked folding his arms. He is asking really calmly.
"I came here because the office here needed my attention and then I thought why not move in the flat next to Susi's, that way she won't feel lonely. And I am here so I thought of cooking for her."Mickey said like it was the most obvious thing.
Vis took a deep breath.
"Does mom and dad know?"He looked at me and asked.
I shook my head.
"My being her neighbour and her telling Mr. and Mrs. Raymond,  how's that connected?"Mickey asked Vis.
Why is Mickey trying to get Vis angry??? Vis won't make a scene if we just tell him whatever he asks...
I rubbed my forehead.
"What's that ring in your finger?"Vis asked me.
My eyes grew wide. I looked at Vis and then at the ring. I am doomed today!!!
"I gave it to her."Mickey said. My head snapped towards him.
"What? Sus, what is he saying?"Vis asked me.
"This is good. We were talking about telling you just few minutes ago and here you are. What a luck!"Mickey said and smiled.
I closed my eyes. I can't stop Mickey because I agreed to it just few minutes ago...
"What is it?"Vis asked.
Ace remained silent and calm like she already knew this was going to happen.
"Susi and I have been going out for a month now and last week I proposed to her and she agreed."Mickey said grinning from ear to ear.
"Really!!! Congratulations!!!"Ace said hugging Mickey and me.
"WHAT????"Vis said shocked.
"Don't you think you are giving the wrong reaction?"Mickey said.
"I don't think so! Did you tell mom and dad?"he asked both of us.
"Not yet. But, we will tell them soon."Mickey said.
"I am calling them right now! How can you just go and propose my baby sis like this without asking us? Let me call our parents and then you will know what mistake you made!"Vis said taking out his phone.
"Oh God! Still that sister complex!"Mickey said shaking his head.
"I don't have sister complex!"Vis argued.
"Yes, you do!"Mickey said.
They started quareling like kids.
I shook my head while Ace started laughing.
They stopped and looked at Ace.
"I am calling them!"Vis said and went to call our parents.
"They will be here in an hour!"Vis said satisfied.
"Whatever!"Mickey said to Vis and then turned to me.
"Baby, come."he said taking my hand.
"What do you think you are calling my baby sis and where do you think you are taking her?"Vis said grabbing my other hand.
"Do you want her to starve until our parents come and you get to whine?"Mickey said.
"No. Sus, eat first."Vis said to me very sweetly.
"I said the same thing!"Mickey complained.
Vis ignored him and just took me to the dining table.

Ding ding..
The bell rang after an hour or so but I think it was a lifetime because the two most important men in my life kept fighting like three year old kids!!!
"That's the end of Mike!"Vis said and hurried to open the door.
"Come."Vis brought everyone inside.
"Everyone is here!"mommy exclaimed and came to give me a hug and then hugged Ace too.
We had a section of hugging and greetings while Vis stood there confused.
"This is not why I called you!"Vis said and we all looked at him.
"What's the matter Travis? Why do you look angry?"mommy asked him.
"That's because of this!"he said taking my hand and showing them my ring.
"What? What's this? When did this happen?"mommy asked surprised.
"Who's the guy?"daddy asked me.
"It's me!"Mickey said and everyone looked at him.
Daddy walked towards him and stood infront of him.
"Do you know what you did?"daddy asked him folding his arms.
"I love her so that was the right thing..."Mickey said looking confident.
"Princess, do you love him?"daddy asked me.
I nodded my head.
"You know that she is my life, right? And if you ever make her cry then you know you will be dealing with me."Daddy warned Mickey.
"I know. And I promise that I will take really good care of her and will fill her life with only happiness."he replied confidently.
"Welcome to the family, son!"daddy said smiling and patted Mickey's back.
"Daddy!!!"I said and ran to give him a hug.
"Thank you, Mr. Raymond!"Mickey said.
"No. Call me daddy!"daddy said and smiled.
"Daddy!"Mickey said smiling.
"We were waiting for this day!"mommy said and smiled. I hugged her.
"We knew this was going to happen. Come on! Give your mom a hug too!"Mrs. Wood said to me.
I smiled and hugged her.
Everyone started laughing and talking excitedly except for brother.
"Why are you still grumpy?"Mickey asked Vis.
"Because I don't want to loose my baby sis!"Vis replied sulking.
I will have to talk to him and make him understand that I will be his baby sis forever.
"Brother, can we talk?"I asked him.
"Of course!"he said and I took him to the kitchen.
"Do you really love him?"he asked me.
I nodded.
"Are you happy?"he asked.
"Yes."I said and added,"Brother, I really love Mickey. But, I will always be your baby sis too. You don't have to think that he is stealing me from you, he is just adding more love and happiness into my life."
"I understand. I don't have any problem as long as you are happy."he said and I hugged him.
"Let's go. I have to take his statement too."He said and we came back.
Everyone was waiting for us.
Vis went to stand infront of Mickey.
"You are serious about this, right?"Vis asked him.
"Yes."Mickey replied.
"Look, I am giving you a piece of my heart and if it even gets a little scratch then that will be the end!"Vis warned him.
"I know. She is the most precious to me too."Mickey said and then they hugged and patted each other's backs.
I smiled and hugged Vis.

"Do you remember how Travis used to say that he would marry Grace when he grows up?"mom said to my mommy.
"Yes! And Michael agreed so easily saying that he will give his sister to Travis because he is his best friend."mommy said and we all laughed while Travis looked down blushing.
"But, when Michael said that he will marry Susan, Travis declined straight away."Daddy said.
"Yes. Michael complained a lot saying they why can't he let him marry Susan when he is letting him marry his sister."mom said.
"That was the first time they had a fight."dad said.
"Yes. And we had to get involve and explain them that it's upto Susan whom she wants to marry."mommy said.
"And that was when they patched things up and it became the first and last time that they fought each other."mom said.
"Yes. I am so glad that Michael is going to be my son-in-law."mommy said.
"We should start planning for the wedding date."Mommy said excited.
"NO!"Vis said and we all looked at him.
"That...it's really early for that...why don't we just officially announce their engagement and they can get married after a year or two."he said.
"But.."mommy was saying when he added,"She just started her career and they have only dated for a month. Let them spend more time as lovers before they get married. I know my baby sis always wanted a dreamy love and I want her to have that before she marry Mike."
I smiled and ran to give him a hug.
"I too agree."Mickey said and everyone agreed.
And then planning for our official engagement started.

Another update!!!!!
Everything is perfect!!! This is just the beginning of their new life!!!