Vis vs Mickey??

"No! I told you that Mickey will drop me."I said into my phone while brushing my hair.
"But, I am dying to know about your dates!!!"cried Claire.
"It was not a date."I said rolling my eyes.
"Yes, it was!"said Molly.
"Su, when I am going to pick Molly and Elsa on my way, I can pick you up too."Claire said trying to convince me again.
"Claire, don't force Su. If she wants to come with Michael then let her. She can tell us everything that we want to know when we meet her, ok?"Elsa said.
"Ok..."Claire said and sighed.
"Claire, can't you see the blooming love between Su and 'her' Mickey. Let it become a flower."teased Molly.
I blushed.
"No, not a flower but a garden."Elsa said giggling.
"Elsa!!! Not you too!!!"I complained blushing.
The three of them giggled.
"Anyways, I will be passing Su's house in 15 minutes. I hope I get to witness the new love birds."Claire teased me.
"There are no love birds, ok?"I said blushing.
"Are you sure...."said Molly stressing the word e.
"I will talk to you girls in college, ok? Mickey will be here soon and I have to eat my breakfast before he comes. So, bye!!"I said applying lip gloss.
"Bye!!!"the three of them said together and I hang up the call.
My friends really are dreamers. They say that I love Mickey but how can they know when I myself don't know.
Let them think what they want because they will never stop their imaginations.

I took my bag and cell phone and came out of my room.
"Sus!!!"I heard a familiar voice and then got engulfed in a hug.
"I missed you!!"he whispered.
I smiled.
"Me too."I said and then smiled at my brother.
"When did you arrive?"I asked him.
"Just now."he said smiling brightly.
"Are you ready to go to college?"he asked me.
"Yes. I was just going..."I was saying when he interrupted me,"Don't go to college today."
"What? Why?"I asked him confused. He usually don't ask me to skip my studies.
"It's been so long since we spent some siblings time. So, let's spend some time together."he said excited.
I was about to answer him when I heard another familiar voice.
"Susi!!! Skip your college and let's go somewhere today."said a cheerful voice of Mickey and saw him entering  the living room.
I messaged him that I am going to have breakfast and if he arrives early then he should come inside instead of waiting outside.
"Mickey!"I said and went towards him .
"Mike? What do you mean by going somewhere?"I heard my brother's voice. I totally forgot about Vis upon seeing Mickey.
"Oh! Vik! When did you arrive?"Mickey said and went towards Vis.
"Just now. Anyways, my baby sis is not going anywhere with you because she is going to spend her whole day with me."said Vis with a confident smile.
I looked at Mickey who seemed little sad but he just forced a little smile and nodded.
"But, don't you think you should go and meet your fiance too? She is so stressed out with all these preparations. So, the least you can do is meet and talk to her. Just spend some time with her, she will be really happy."Mickey said.
"I know. I will go and meet her too but after spending some time with my baby sis. Anyways, aren't you really busy with work as you have to do your sister's share of work too?"Vis replied to him in a annoyed tone.
"I have spare time and it's not like I have to take a month vacation. I have plenty of time to do my work unlike you."Mickey replied back with the same level of annoyance.
Why are they reminding each other of their work? And what's with their tone? It seems like they are fighting. But, I have never seen them fight or argue before.
"My baby sis is going to choose only me no matter what, you know that,right?"Vis said with an attitude.
"I know, she will choose her brother above anyone else."Mickey said little sad.
What's wrong with both of them? Why are they deciding everything on their own? Why is Vis trying to hurt Mickey?
I can't see Mickey sad like this. It hurts to see that he is sad and that too because of me.
"Umm..will anyone ask me what I want or will you both just decide everything on your own."I said folding my arms.
"What do you mean?"Vis asked surprise and little hurt. Mickey looked at me surprised.
Ok...now my brother is hurt. What should I do? I can't see them sad!!!!
"I mean that I have to go to college. Actually, we friends have...a...a lot to talk about, that's why I can't skip today."I said trying to give a reason, which is not entirely a lie. They are waiting for me to tell them about last two days.
"I understand. It must be more urgent if you decided to cancel our siblings time."Vis said. He looks little hurt but not that much though.
"Ok. Then..I will drop you on my way to office."Mickey said.
I was about to reply him when Vis interrupted,"No need. I will drop my baby sis."
"But, didn't you just arrive? You must be exhausted. Why don't you freshen up and rest a little? And I will give her a ride."suggested Mickey.
"No need. I am not tired and I don't want to give you any problem by asking you to drive my baby sis to college."Vis said.
They are at it again!!!!! They won't say to back off directly but I know what they are trying to show.
"Both of you stop!"I said.
They both looked at me. I folded my arms and gave them a pointed look.
"Well... I think, we should just ask Sus."Vis said and smiled nervously.
"Yeah...you are totally right."said Mickey smiling nervously.
I think they changed their attitude after seeing me.
"Good! So, I have decided that I will be taking ride from...Claire. She is going to pick me up soon."I said flashing a smile.
They both looked at me dumbfound.
"Oops..I think I forgot something."I said and hurried inside my room before any of them said anything.

I closed the door and sighed.
I really can't handle those two right now! Why are they fighting like kids??!!
I dialled Claire's number and she picked up in first ring.
"Hey!"She said.
"Pick me up!"I said.
"What?"She asked sounding confused.
"Where are you right now?"I asked her sighing.
"I am going to cross your house in...like 2 minutes."She said.
"Good. Then, just pick me up. I will be waiting for you outside my house."I said.
"But, didn't you say..."she was saying when I interrupted her,"I will be waiting."
I hang up the call and sighed.

I went out of my room and saw those two standing on the same spots.
"Bye! See you both later!"I said and made my way to the front door without waiting for their reply.
I hurried outside and saw Claire's car.
She stopped just infront of me.
"Hop on!"She said smiling.
I sat at the back seat.
I always sit with Elsa while Claire and Molly sit together. That's because Elsa can't handle them when Claire or Molly go wild which happens most of the time. So, we let the two wild girls sit together.

"So...do you....wanna say anything?"asked Claire really carefully.
"No. Not now."I said and sighed and looked outside the window.
Today, I really didn't knew what to do...who to choose...I don't know what they might be thinking right now. Usually, I would just choose Vis no matter who the other person is but today...I don't know why I couldn't do that. I hope they are not taunting or arguing again.
I sighed again.
"Su! Hello!"I heard a familiar voice and looked inside the car and saw Molly waving her hands. When did she arrive? I didn't even realise when Claire stopped the car and Molly sat inside.
"I have been calling you. What happened?"She asked me worried.
"She has been like this since I picked her up."Claire said and Molly looked at her.
I sighed.
"Let's skip today's classes."I said.
Both of them snapped their heads towards me.
"What?"Molly said surprised.
"Are you sure?"Claire said.
"Please..."I said and they just nodded worried about me.
"Thanks!"I said and again looked outside the window.

Susi is confused about her feelings and now she is more confused and worried because of what Vis did.
What will she do next?