Party!!!

We both went inside. I looked around, the party is not how I imagined. I thought that people will be drinking and dancing to a loud music and having fun but here everyone has a glass in their hand and they are just talking, some are dancing as a couple to a really slow music. I guess a teenager party is a lot different from a business party. I am really going to get bored today.

We walked further inside and I can feel the glares of jealous girls from all around us. Maybe it's because I am with Vis, the most handsome eligible multibillionaire bachelor, not to forget engaged but has not been seen with any girl other than Grace. I think it won't be that boring. I smiled thinking about what I am going to do today.

"Why are you smiling one of your mischievous smile? What are you going to do?"my brother asked looking at me.
"Nothing."I said smiling innocently.
He didn't believe me but shook his head letting it pass.
"Come, I will introduce you to all my clients first."he said walking to a group of oldies.
I nodded.

"Hello, gentlemen!"Vis wished them.
"Oh! Hello, Junior Ronnie Raymond!"one of them said and others nodded their head in recognition.
"It's a pleasure to meet you all here."Vis said smiling and shook each of their hands.
"It's our pleasure. We have been working with your dad and now we are happy to work with you too. You are as hardworking as your father."one of them said shaking Vis's hand.
"Travis, who is this beautiful lady standing beside you? And where is your fiance, Grace Wood?"another one of them asked.
"Oh..my apologies. Grace went to meet her parents so she won't be coming today. Though I wish she could come. And this, this is Susan Raymond, my younger sister."Vis said smiling.
"Sus, this is Mr. Lee Chan, and here this is Mr. Antony Worrall, and he is Mr. Drake Drakelow, and here he is Mr. Drayton Manor, and he is Mr. Louis Walsham".
I shook hands with everyone of them smiling.
"This is the first time you brought your sister to any business party."Mr. Louis said.
"Yes, she is going to graduate this month and then will join our business."Vis said proudly.
"That's great. We will be looking forward to work with a beautiful young lady like you."Mr. Lee said.
I smiled and nodded.
"So, Miss. Raymond, have you decided which company of yours you will join?"Mr. Anthony asked me.
"Please, call me Susan, I am just a kid infront of you. And about that I haven't decided yet."I answered nervously.
"You have time, don't worry."Mr. Drake said.
I nodded.
I am really getting bored here.
"We must be boring these youngsters here. Travis, Susan enjoy the party, we will see you around."Mr. Drayton said and smiled.
Travis nodded and we took our leave from their group.

My brother looked around. No, I am not going to join any other group. It's boring when I am not used to such parties.
"There, they are my friends...."my brother said and looked at me.
"I will just go and hang out at that bar and try to talk to those girls there if you don't mind."I said giving him a puppy face.
"Ok. But, no drinking."he said in his strict voice.
"Sure. Thank you."I said hugging my brother and saw that now all these bimbos are throwing daggers on me.

I shook my head and went to the bar.
"So, what will a beautiful lady like you like to have?"the bartender asked me.
"Anything with zero alcohol."I said smiling.
"Here, orange juice for the most beautiful lady of this party."he said winking.
"Thanks."I said smiling, quickly taking my glass and going far from that bar before Vis sees this guy flirting with me and break his jaw.

I stood near one of bimbo's group, sipping my juice.
"You know, that Travis Raymond, he is engaged and soon going to get married."one of the bimbo said loud enough for me to hear.
I tried to hide my smile. They really mean for me to hear them. This is going to be a lot of fun.
"I know. And you know, I have heard that they both are childhood sweethearts."another one of them said.
"It means, it won't make any difference if he brings any date, right?"another one said.
"But, I really wonder, why did he bring such a date when he had all the beautiful girls after him."the first one said.

Seriously, they really said that. I know how I look. My looks are not how they are saying it. I am far more better looking than them. I mean, I never say that I am beautiful but my looks and body is what I got from my beautiful mom and handsome dad, there is no way I am any less beautiful like they are putting it.
I wonder how they will try to change their words once they know who I am.

"He must have hired her."one said and they all laughed.
Ok. This is it. They really think that Vis hired me to be his date. They really think I am that kind of a girl who will become someone's date for money. I have to reply to their stupid comments now.

"That's because we are alot more close than you think."I said smirking.
They all turned to look at me.
"Really!! And how is that?"one of them said folding her hands.
"Leave her, she must be hurt knowing the truth."another one said.
"Look, his fiance is here."another one said looking at the entrance.
"And the most handsome single bachelor, Michael Wook is here as well."the first bimbo said smiling flirtatiously.
"Hey, don't try for Michael just because you can't get Travis."one of them said to me smirking.
I looked at the entrance, both Ace and Mickey are here but they were at their parent's. What are they doing here?

They both looked around and went towards Vis, smiling. I think they haven't noticed me yet.
"You don't know but I am close to both Vis and Mickey and to disappoint you further, they both love me more than anyone else in this world."I said innocently.
The bimbos looked at me then at each other and started laughing.

Just then Grace came to me.
"Hey, my fiance's date!"she said smiling mischievously.
She is just like me and knows what I am thinking, that's the reason I love her a lot.
"Hey, my date's fiance!"I said smiling.
This is going to be interesting. We both looked at the bimbos and then at each other and smirked.

Susan is having fun unaware of the things that is going to happen soon in her life. Vote and comment.