Have to do something...

TRAVIS'S POV:

Where is Sus? It's two in the night!!! Why isn't she home yet? I told Mike to bring her home in time and this is how he is?!! Just let him come...I will...
Ding ding...
That must be her!!

I hurried and opened the door.
Sus stood there looking nervous. Travis...be calm...don't do anything that will make her afraid of you like your whole staff is in office...she is your baby sis...you have to be calm no matter what...
"Come in."I said smiling and let her in.
"Where is Mike?"I asked her. I will send her to her room and then bash that Mike....
"That...it was getting late so...I...I told him to go home."she said nervously.
"It's ok."I said trying to control my anger. I really want to go to his house and teach him a lesson for bringing her late and then leaving her to face me alone but I can't even do that, my cupcake is there too and I can't loose my temper in front of her or Sus....
"Brother..."Sus said and I looked her her.
"Yes?"I asked her very sweetly like I always do.
"Don't be angry, Please... it was my fault, I made us come back late. I am sorry."she said her eyes brimming with tears.
Shit! Did I make her cry??!!! Did my anger show on my face???!!! I can't see her tears!!! It's my only weakness...
"No no no...I am not angry."I said hugging her.
"I was just worried nothing else. If you just picked up my call then i would have been assured."I said.
"I forgot my phone in Mickey's car. Sorry."she said looking down.
"It's ok. You are fine then I am not angry."I said smiling but she didn't smile back.
I have to do something and cheer her up!!! What should I do????
"How was the party? Did you have fun??"I asked her trying to sound excited.
"Yes! It was awesome! We all had lots of fun...I enjoyed a lot!!"she said excited. Thank God! Her mood is back to being  cheerful.
I listened very attentively as she told me about the party.

"Now, you should go to bed. It's really late."I said getting up from the couch we were sitting on.
She nodded and got up too.
She was not wearing that pendant before, right? I can't ask her directly though.
"That pendant is really nice."I said trying to be casual about it.
"This..Mickey gave it to me as graduation present."she said smiling.
That guy again!!!!! Calm down, Travis...
"Oh..nice choice. Umm...Sus..."I said hesitating.
"Yes?"she asked me confused.
"Are you and Mike...I mean...do you like him more than a friend?"I asked her.
She looked surprised by my question.
"N...no...why are you asking me that...we...we are friends..."She said and laughed. Why do I feel she is nervous and hiding something from me. But, why would she do that when she knows I will agree to everything she says...it must be my imagination...
"Ok. Now, go and sleep."I said.
She nodded and walked towards her door.

This is getting out of hand!!! I only told Mike to make Sus fall for him so that she will agree to marry him not to steal her away from me...she only thinks of him as a friend and he has this much influence on her..what will happen when she actually falls in love with him....I can't even imagine that...I have to think of something and quick!

"Sus, get up!"I said to my sleeping baby sis.
"Mmm...I am sleepy..."she said in her sleepy voice.
I chuckled.
"I know. But, just get up and freshen up. Let's eat breakfast together. I have to go for a business trip today. You can sleep whole day after I leave."I said.
"Ok."she said sitting up.
"That's my baby sis..""I said kissing her head.
"Come quick to the breakfast table."I said before leaving her room.

"What's for breakfast?"She asked sitting in the chair opposite to mine.
"Pasta."I said.
She smiled like a kid.
Ring ring....
Her phone rang and she picked it up smiling.
"Hello! Daddy!"
"Yes, I enjoyed a lot!!"
"I too miss you."
"Chicago? I don't know..."she said.
My ears perked up hearing the word Chicago. Dad opened a new office there and that's why he has been busy too.
"Sus, put you phone on speaker mode."I told to her and she nodded.
"I have opened a new office in Chicago just for my princess. I want you to take care of it and I know my princess is really smart and she can manage the whole office by herself."I heard dad say.
"For me?"Sus asked surprised.
"No. She is not going anywhere. She is going to stay here with me and learn about business."I said.
"It should be her desicion not anyone else's. So, let her decide."Dad said.
"It's decided that she will stay here with me and as for that one month I will be away, she can stay with you."I said to dad.
"Travis, don't decide for her. And I think she should go to Chicago after your wedding if she decides to go there."he said.
Why isn't he listening to what I am saying?? I can't let her live alone in some other city while I stay here.
"Dad.."I was about to say something when Sus interrupted me,"For now I just want to enjoy my time. So, can we talk about this some other time."
"Ok. Whatever you say."me and dad said together.
"Princess, visit your daddy soon, Ok? Daddy really misses you a lot!"He said full of love.
He really wants to take her away from me!!!!
"I miss you too daddy!! And I will come there soon.."she said smiling.
"Take care. Remember that daddy loves you a lot."he said.
"Love you too daddy."she said before hanging up.
We both ate in silence. I don't want to talk about the new office of Chicago and I know she wants to know more about it but she can't ask me as it will hurt me. Knowing this too I can't let myself to tell her about it.

"When will you be back?"she asked me as I was about to exit the door.
"I don't know but I will try to come back soon. Till then enjoy your time with your friends, Ok?"I said to her stroking her cheeks.
She nodded.
"Take care. And if anything happens call me."I said kissing her head.
She nodded and I walked towards my car.

I am leaving her here but I will have to think of something to make her be my baby sis first than being Mike's friend. And now that she said there is nothing between them, I can do anything and it won't make Sus sad.

What is Vis going to do to keep Mickey away from Susi? What will become of Susi and Mickey after this?