Special POV!!!!

RONNIE'S POV:

"What do you mean that you couldn't complete the papers I told you both to?"I shouted on my employees.
"Sorry..."they both said keeping their head down.
"Didn't I already gave you enough time!"I said angry.
Just then Cait entered inside my cabin. She came from meeting with the accounts department.
She looked at the two of them and then at angry me and shook her head.
"Ron, stop being so hard on them."She said sitting on the couch.
Cait works with me. She takes care of the finances and as for her cabin...when I am hers then my cabin is also hers as well.
"You don't know what they did!"I said in a calm tone to her.
I have never talked to her arrogantly after confessing to her.
"Give them some more time."she said drinking water.
"No! And you two, what do you both think this company is for? Having fun?"I shouted on them.

Just then the door knob moved and the door opened revealing my daughter.
I immediately changed my expression.
"Princess! Did you see the office? Did you like it?"I asked her sweetly. It's been three days since she arrived here.
Cait giggled and I glanced at her. She suppressed her laughter. I know why she is laughing.
"Yes, daddy."she said smiling and then turned to look at the two employees who had their heads down.
"Morgan! Natasha! I am so sorry!"she said to them.
Why is my princess saying sorry to them?????
"Princess! Baby! What happened? Why are you apologising to them?"I asked sweetly.
"That's because they were showing me around and so they were not able to complete their work on time. I heard that outside. It's all because they were accompanying me that they got in a problem with you."She said looking sad.
"No...it's Ok. I called them to tell them that I am giving them one more hour to complete their work. You don't have to worry Princess, my employees  are efficient enough to manage their work along with other activities."I said to her. She smiled.
"You both can go."I told them as calmly as I can.
"Thank You!"they said and left.
"Princess! Come here!"I said and my daughter came towards me.
"Sit here."I said getting up from my chair to let her sit.
"That's your place daddy."She said and made me sit back.
"But..."I said when she shook her head and sat on the arm of the chair.
"This is my seat! I used to sit here when I was a kid, right?"She said smiling.
"Yes. All the time. You used to sit on the table or arm of this chair or on his lap even if I told you not to sit there as it disturbes your daddy and just sit on the couch here."Cait said and chuckled.
"How can my princess be a disturbance to me?"I said and she hugged me.
"Cait, please ask someone to get me a cup of coffee."I said.
"I will bring it for both of you."my princess said getting up.
"But..."I was about to protest but she just rushed out smiling.
We both chuckled.
"She seems little happy now."Cait said.
"Yes. I am little relieved."I said and walked up to her and sat on the couch.
"I really want to know why the two of them fought though."Cait said.
"Yeah. But, they don't even want to let us know that they fought and the fact that we figured it out in one glance."I said.
"I just hope both of them make up fast."she said worried.
"They will. Why do you think I made our daughter stay here? I know that if they are apart they will eventually try to make up fast. They have always been together since they were small and they love each other a lot."I said.
She rest her head on my shoulder.
"Don't worry."I said stroking her hair.

I really hope they are back to their old selves. I know they are hurting themselves by fighting with each other.

"Daddy! Mommy!"My princess said coming inside with a two large sized pizzas with three cokes.
"I brought pizzas!!"she said placing everything on the coffee table.
"Didn't you go to bring coffee?"Cait asked her.
"Yes, but then I felt like eating pizza so..."She said smiling nervously.
"That's great!! I too wanted to eat pizza!"I lied trying to make my princess happy.
"Really!!!"she said smiling brightly.
"Come. Sit here!"Cait said letting her sit between us.
"Yum!"she said taking a bite.
We chuckled.
She is still the small baby Susan that used to eat pizza all the time with me in my office.
I hope she always remain my princess and always smile like this.....

A surprise chapter!!! Hope you all like it!!! I hope you didn't forget that Ronnie is Susi's dad.😅😅