Graduation party!!!

We reached the party place. Me and my friends came together but separately with our dates. Elsa's parents accepted Adam as her boyfriend and so we all are really happy and excited.

"Shall we?"Mickey said giving me his arm and I linked mine with his.
We reached the entrance. The couples are getting their picture taken before entering.
"Pose for the photo!"said the photographer to us smiling.
We looked at each other and then at the photographer.
I never felt this nervous but today I feel nervous about getting a photo with Mickey.
Mickey slide his hand around my waist and pulled me little close to him.
"Perfect! Now, smile!"said the photographer.
We both smiled.
Click!
"You both look really good together! The best couple among all the others present today."he said to us.
I blushed deep red.
"Thank you!"Mickey said to him and we entered inside.
The fact that we came here as a couple makes me so nervous and conscious of Mickey. I have to control these feelings and not let Mickey see through me otherwise it will be awkward if he finds out.

The party is in full swing inside.
I looked around.
Where are my friends? We started together then why aren't they here yet?
"Where are your friends?"Mickey asked me.
"I don't know. Maybe they will be here soon."I said still looking for them.
I saw Veronica walking towards us along with Stance.
She is glowing! And looks so beautiful! Her baby bump is showing a little too but no one can notice it unless they know about it.
"Susan!"She said hugging me.
I smiled.
Mickey and Stance shook hands with each other.
"Didn't I tell you to call me Su like all my friends."I told her.
"Sorry, I forgot."She said smiling.
"I am so happy that we finally graduated!!!"She said smiling brightly.
"Me too."I said and chuckled.
"Stance is going to start helping his dad with the business and..."she said bitting her lips.
"What is it?"I asked curious.
"He proposed to me!!!"She said showing her ring.
"Really!!! Congratulations!!"I said hugging her.
"Thank you! I am so happy! We are planning on getting married soon and you will be the first one to receive the invitation and you have to be my maid of honour."She said holding my hands.
My eyes grew wide.
"Of course! I am so happy!!!."I said smiling brightly.
"And I want Michael to be my best man"Stance said.
I looked at Mickey smiling brightly.
He looked at me then faced Stance again.
"Sure. I will be happy to be your best man."Mickey said and smiled.
"Let's go and dance."She said excited.
"Umm...I am waiting for my friends to come."I said hesitating.
"Ok. We will see you around."she said and they both went to meet to the dance floor.
"I am really happy to see them happy."I said looking at them.
"And I am happy to see you happy."Mickey said.
I blushed and looked at him.
"Su!!!"my friends called me and I saw them coming towards us.
"We have been searching for you."Molly said as soon as they reached me.
"And we were searching for all of you."I told them.
And then we started laughing.
"Let's go and dance."Adam said
"No, no, no. We friends are going to dance together first."Claire said holding my hand.
"And what are we supposed to do?"Joey, Claire's boyfriend asked her.
"You guys can do whatever you want till then."Molly said holding Elsa's hand.
"But, we are you date and you are willing to leave your date like this."Josh, Molly's boyfriend said.
"Let us enjoy with us friends and then we will all enjoy the party together with you."Claire said and started walking towards the dance floor pulling me along with her with Molly and Elsa following us.

"Don't you think that's little mean."Elsa said glancing at the guys who are still looking at us.
Claire and Molly rolled their eyes.
"Don't you want to enjoy our graduation party together?"Molly asked her.
"I do but..."Elsa was saying but Claire cut her off,"Let's enjoy today because we don't know where we will go afterwards."
Elsa smiled and nodded.
I didn't say anything because I know that after this I will get to dance with Mickey. And I want to spend some time with my best friends who have always been with me.

We danced and jumped together smiling, laughing.

"So tired!"Claire and Molly said when we reached the guys.
"Here. We knew that you will come back thirsty so we got you drinks."Joey said giving us drinks.
"Thanks!"we said to him and drank it.
"Rest for a while then we can go to the dance floor together."Josh said.
"No. Let's go and dance."Molly said taking his hand.
"But, aren't you all tired?"Adam asked worried.
"It doesn't matter. This is our graduation party, let's enjoy it to the fullest!!!"Claire said bumping her fist up in the air and we all laughed.
We all went to the dance floor with our dates as the music changed to a romantic one.
Mickey looked at me and smiled.
He put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders and we swayed to the music.
My friends too were swaying to the music with their boyfriends.

"Susi..."Mickey said and I looked at him.
He stared me in my eyes.
"Let's sneak out of here."he said to me.
I looked at him surprised. Sneak out?!!
"I didn't mean it like that..."He said flustered.
I giggled upon seeing his blushed face.
"I...I have a surprise for you."He said and smiled.
"Really!"I said excited.
He nodded.
"So...do you wanna come with me?"he asked me.
I nodded excited.
"But, let's not tell anyone, Ok?"I told him.
"Why? We should inform your friends otherwise they will be worried."he said.
"No, it's Ok. I will tell them after we are out of here."I said. He nodded.
I can't tell them, if I do they will start teasing me from this moment. And then they will go crazy and will start planning something and will also try teasing Mickey.

And we both sliped out of the party without informing anyone. I know my friends will make a big fuss about it later but I am so excited that I don't care about their teasing.

Surprise from Mickey!!! What will it be? Are you all excited???!!!!😍😉