Trying to meet him

Where is Mickey? I looked around the place for him.
Today is my brother's wedding.
I came back to New York with my parents the next day after I talked to Mickey but I didn't get to meet him as my brother and daddy didn't leave my side even for a minute...they both wanted to spend more time with me and that made it really impossible to meet anyone else. My friends too had to come to my house in order to meet me...
And today I will meet Mickey and tell him my feelings...I can't keep them inside me anymore...

There he is!!! He looks so dashing in his three piece suit!!! The most handsome guy!!!
I will go and meet him now.
"Hey! Gorgeous!"I heard someone from behind me.
"I turned and saw Mickey's cousin, Richard.
"Hi!"I said and smiled.
"You look beautiful!"he said winking.
"Thanks!"I replied and smiled glancing at Mickey who was talking to other guys.
"At last I met you and that too alone."he said and winked again.
I just smiled.
"Stop flirting with her!"someone said from behind me and I turned to look at the person.
It's Mickey's cousin and Richard's sister, June with a cute little boy.
"June!"I said smiling.
"Susan!"she said and hugged me.
"Derik, say hi to Susan!"she said to the small kid.
"Hi!"he said shyly. How cute!!!!!
"Hi! Derik!"I said smiling at him.
"So, this is Derik!"I said smiling.
"Yes, my son."She said proudly.
"He is so cute!!!!"I exclaimed.
"I am cute too!"Richard said.
We both looked at him and he winked.
"Let's ignore him."June said and he pouted his lips.
I giggled.
"You look really beautiful! And that dress is gorgeous too!"she said looking me up and down.
"Thanks! This is Ace's choice."I said shyly.
"You are the maid of honour, right?"she asked me.
"Yes and Mickey is best man for my brother."I said feeling happy for some reason.
She smiled.
"I want to be the best man too if the maid of honour is going to be such a beauty!!"Richard said.
"Richie, why don't you take Derik to his dad?"June said and he nodded lifting Derik in his arms and walked towards Mickey and the other guy he was now talking to.
"That guy who is talking to Mickey, that's my husband, David."She said pointing towards them.
I nodded.
"I will introduce you to him later. Right now you should come with me to..."She was saying when I heard my friends.
"Su!!!"My friends called me and I looked at the entrance.
I saw my friends, Molly, Elsa and Claire accompanied by their boyfriends along with Victoria and Stance.
I smiled at them.
"Your friends?"asked June.
I nodded.
"Ok. Then, receive your friends. I will find you later."She said and went away.
Now, I won't be able to meet Mickey!!!!!
"Su!!"Claire, Elsa and Molly gave me a group hug. I smiled.
The I hugged Victoria and said my greetings to the guys.
"I am glad that you all could make it here."I said smiling brightly.
"Of course! We had to come, it's your dear brother's wedding!"Claire said.
I giggled.
She is little pissed off at Vis since I told them about what happened and why I went to London. Only Molly, Elsa and Claire knows about it.
Elsa and Molly said that they knew something like this was bound to happen but Claire has been really mad at Vis and whenever they came to spend time with me she always glared at Vis though he didn't notice but he said that he felt like someone was glaring at him. I had to lie and make things up saying that it's his imagination.
"Thanks for inviting us."Victoria said smiling.
"You are my friend! It was obvious that I will invite you!"I said and smiled.
My friends haven't been that close to Victoria and Stance, more like they never talked but they just smile at each other when they pass by. I guess they are still not over the cheating thing that they did to me but they don't complain either which is a good thing knowing how my friends are.
"You look stunning!!"Molly exclaimed.
"Perfect!"Elsa complemented.
"If you are looking this gorgeous when you are the maid of honour then how will you look when you will be the bride..."Claire said and smiled broadly.
I blushed and glanced in Mickey's direction. He is not there! Where did he go?
"I think that day Michael won't be able to keep his eyes off you."She said and winked. I told my friends about my feelings and they were so happy especially Claire. They wanted to sneak me out to meet him and confess but I told them that I need time to prepare myself. I remember what Claire said that time,"I have waited this long for this day, I can wait for a few more days.."
"Claire!!"I said blushing while Molly and Elsa giggled. The guys too laughed.
Victoria and Stance gave us confused looks. They don't know anything about this. They just know that Mickey is my best friend not the fact that there is something else too.
"She is just joking! She likes to joke around a lot!"I said to Victoria and Stance. They nodded.
It's not like I want to hide it from them, it's just that I want to tell Mickey and Vis and my family before anyone else. My best friends are my support so I told them first but anyone else will come after my family.

"Susan!"I heard a familiar voice of Mrs. Wood and turned to look at her.
"Hello! Mrs. Wood!"I greeted her.
"Hello! Oh my God! You look really beautiful!"she said smiling.
"Thank You!"I said blushing.
"See...I know it's your brother's wedding but Grace is your best friend so if Michael is taking his best friend's side even though it's his sister's wedding then you have to be on Grace's side. I know Travis will make a fuss about it but I will manage that."She said.
"Yes. I am her maid of honour too. So, automatically I am on her side."I said smiling.
She smiled.
"Then, come with me. The bride is waiting for you."She said and I nodded.
"Excuse me."I said to my friends.
Mrs. Wood started walking and before I could follow her, Claire grabbed my arm and whispered to me,"Trying to win your future Mother-in-law's heart?"
I looked at her wide eyes and she winked.
I blushed and hurried after Mrs. Wood.
When will I get to meet Mickey???!!!!

"Sus!!!"Ace said as soon as she saw me.
"Ace!"I said and hugged her.
"The most beautiful bride I have seen!!"I exclaimed.
She blushed.
"The most beautiful one has yet to become a bride."She said and winked.
I blushed. Whenever someone talk about wedding or marriage Mickey's face flashes in my eyes and I automatically blush.
"I am so nervous!"she said sitting down.
I chuckled.
"Even though you are marrying the best guy in the world.."I said winking.
She blushed.
"Not because of the groom but because I am afraid that what if I trip on my dress during walking and fall or..."She said sighing and looked down.
"Hey! Where is the confident Ace that I know? Look at me!"I told her and she looked at me.
"You are Ace. You know why I gave you that nickname, right? Because you are the number one in everything and the most confident person I know. You are gonna go out there and be the most gorgeous and confident bride ever. And you are gonna nail it!!"I said winking.
She smiled.
"That's what I wanted to hear. I will rock the wedding!!"she said.
"Just like how you rocked the bachelorette party yesturday."I added and winked.
We both laughed.
I can't tell her that I am a nervous wreak too. I am going to confess to Mickey today!! I can feel butterflies in my stomach!!!

One more update and that too today!!! 😉😉
Long awaited confession coming up!!!! 😍😍