Movie date!!

Ring...ring...
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed my cell phone from night stand and opened my eyes a little to see the caller. Stance!!! It's Stance calling me!!! I got up and looked at the time, it's 10 in the morning. Today is Sunday, a day of complete rest. That's the reason Vis didn't come to wake me up like he usually does.

I answered quickly.
"Hello!!"I said smiling.
"Hey, good morning, beautiful!"he said in his sweet voice.
"Good morning!"I said blushing a little by the word beautiful. I can never get used to this nickname.
"I was wondering that today is a holiday and we won't be able to see each other...so...I thought how about...how about we go out for movie."he said little hesitating.
I smiled. He is so cute when he is nervous.
"Sure. Tell me the time and place. I will be there."I said smiling.
"Roxen theater at 12, if it's ok with you."he said.
"Sure."I said hanging up the call.

I smiled and got out of bed. I have to make a quick conference call to my friends and tell them about this development and tell them I won't be able to go out with them.

I looked at my phone to make call when I saw a message. I guess someone sent it while I was asleep. I opened the message, it's from Claire.
I read it. " Sorry, Su. I ditched you but I did that so you call your Michael to take you home and you both get to spend some time. Don't get angry, please. ;-p"
I shook my head. She really will do anything to get me and Mickey together.

Let's call them and cancel our programmes.

"Hey, good morning!!!"I said
"Why are you so noisy so early in the morning?"Molly yawned.
"What? It's already morning? Ugh..I think I just slept."Claire growled.
"Girls...it's 10 in the morning."Elsa said.
None of us is a morning person except Elsa. She wakes up before us. She says she has seen sunrise too. I mean who gets up so early.
"Su..just spit it out so that we can sleep."Molly said with another yawn.
I shook my head.
"I am going on a movie date with Stance today."I said smiling.
"What???"they all shout in union. Now I have their attention and they are finally awake.
"Is he for real? I mean who just asks a girl out and then go on a date like everyday."Molly said.
"I feel like he is just trying to win Su's heart for some reason. I don't like this guy. I have a bad feeling about him."Claire said.
"This means you won't come with us. I guess we will have to take our boyfriend's offers."Elsa said. "Hmmm.."said Molly and Claire.
"Anyways, did you tell Michael about this because I know he will be the one to give you ride back and forth."Elsa asked.
"I called you girls first. I will call Mickey next."I said.
"Don't sit too close or cuddled to him while watching movie."Molly said.
"If he tries any funny business then just kick his ass and call us so that we can also use this opportunity to kick a playboy's ass."Claire said. I know she must be grinning thinking about it.
"Just be safe and don't get attached to him."Elsa said.
"Yes, grandmoms."I said and we all started laughing.
"Anyways, Claire about yesterday...I don't mind what you did."I said.
"Really! Wait...did something good came out as a result?"she asked excited.
"No."I said sighing.
"I guess we wl have to try harder girls because our sweet friend here is little dumb in this love area."Claire said sighing.
They all giggled.
"Ok. Got to go. Bye."I said hanging up the call while they were still laughing.
My friends will never sit still untill I and Mickey are together.

Let's leave them for now because they won't listen to me.

Now I just have to call Mickey and get ready.
I called Mickey. He picked up the call on second ring.
"Hey!"he said as soon as he picked up.
"Hey!"I said.
"What's up? You woke up so early on a holiday."he said.
I know he must be smiling. He knows I am not a morning person. I smile at this thought.
"Mickey, Stance called me for a movie date so, I was thinking that if you can give me a ride only if you are free."I asked nervously.
I know he has business to attend and he can't always be here whenever I want him to.
"Sure. What time?"he asked without any trace of emotion in his words.
"Umm..the movie starts at 12 so...11:30."I said.
"Ok. I will be there. Bye."he said and hanged up the call.