Confession

MICHEAL'S POV :

"James, I am going home. If there is any problem, call me."I said to my secretary, James.
"Ok, sir."he said arranging all the files.
I walked to my office door and stopped. I turned around and looked at my secretary. He is really hard working. He does his best in every situation even if my mood is in its worst form.
"James!"I said.
He stopped and looked at me.
"Fisinsh your work and go home. Your girlfriend, Rebecca must be waiting for you."I said smiling.
"Yes, sir."he said and smiled.

I walked outside to my car.
I sat inside and started the engine.
I can't wait to meet Susi. How much I wanted to stay with her. That time when she was sitting snuggled to me, I thought I had the whole world by my side. But, this problem...it took so much of my time.
I heard her friends. I think they saw through me. They are already on my side and I think they have been convincing Susi too. I hope they will let me spend time with Susi. I want her to know that I am always here for her.

Ring ring.....
My phone rang with Susi's ringtone. I answered the phone and put it on speaker mode.
"Hello! Susi!"I said.
"Mickey....my bestest friend...."Susi said and giggled.
I put a sudden brake to my car.
She doesn't seems herself. What's wrong with her?
"Susi, what's going on?"I asked putting the phone to my ear.
"I am curing my pain."she sang and giggled.
"What do you mean?"I asked her. Why is she talking like...like..she is drunk? She can't be drunk. She never drinks.
"That guy onscreen is awesome. He told his friend and I heard him. Now, I will cure my pain."she said and giggled again.
"Susi, where are your friends?"I ask her.
"Friends...you..Elsa...Molly...Claire...."she singed and giggled again.
Why can't she just answer me properly? I am going nuts here.
"I asked where are your friends not who are your friends...Where are they?"I asked her calmly again. I am going to loose my patience soon.
"I told them to go home and came here."she said and giggled.

I sighed. She is really going to kill me someday.
"Where are you?"I asked her.
"I can't tell. It's my secret."she whispered.
"Susi, is there anyone beside you? Can you give your phone to any waiter?"I asked her.
"No!!! This is my phone. I won't give it to anyone."she said. I know she must be pouting. This stubborn girl and now, a stubborn drunk girl.
"Susi, please. If I am your friend then you will give your phone to a nearby waiter, ok? I have to talk to him."I said trying to reason with her. Ok, more like blackmailing her. But, I don't have any other choice.
"Why? Don't you want to talk to me?"she said sadly.
Now, she is sad...I sighed.
"Susi, it's just for a bit. Then we can talk, ok?"I said calmly.
"Ok. But, only for you."she said and I sighed again.

"Hey! Hey! Waiter!"I hear her call someone.
"Yes, maam."I heard a guy's voice.
"Here. Take this."she said to him.
I think she is giving her phone to him. Now, I can get her location.
"But, I don't want your phone."he said to her. Dumb guy, just take the phone!!
"Very bad boy. When Mickey wants to talk to you then you should talk to them. Here, take this."she said. I can imagine her talking like how a teacher talks to her student. I wish I could see that too.

"Hello!"a guy said breaking my imagination.
"Hello! Tell me the address of your bar."I said to him.
"Yes, sir...."

I have to get there as fast as I can. Susi really is going to make me crazy...first in her love and now because of her childishness.

I stopped the car as soon as I reached and got out my car. She really choose a bar where no one from upper class will come. I could never have imagined she will come here.

I ran inside and looked around for Susi. I saw her at a corner table pulling the bottle from the waiter. She is fighting with a waiter! I know it must be really hard for the waiter to keep up with Susi and that too drunk one. I sighed. At least the waiter listened to me. I told him to keep an eye on her and not let her drink any further. If he didn't obeyed me then I would have did something out of anger.

I hurried to her table.
"You can go now."I told the waiter and he nodded.

I looked at Susi. She is totally drunk. I know she is going to have a hangover tomorrow.
"Susi."I called and she looked at me from the direction where the waiter went with the bottle.
"Mickey!!! My bestest friend!!!"she said smiling.
"Let's go."I said holding her hand.
"No!! Not yet!! I am having so much fun."she said pouting.
I can't say no to her if she says it like this but this is really not the time to admire her cuteness.
"No, Susi. We are going home. Now."I said and yanked her hand.

"Mickey!!! Wait!!!"she kept on saying while I kept on dragging her towards my car.
I stopped when I reached my car and she bumped into my back.
I turned around angrily.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you say that you didn't care about that guy? That you were not hurt because of him? You told me that you don't love him then why are you here drinking?"I said angrily trying really hard not to shout at her.
"I..."she said and looked up. She had tears in her eyes.
I calmed down and asked politely,"Susi, just tell me what's bugging you?"
"Why does all the guys out there try to use me for their own benefits? First, he..Jill...he played with my feelings just to get revenge from my brother and now...this..this Stance, he used me to get help for his company. Why can't...why can't I have a love story like my parents, like my brother? Why can't someone love me for who I am? Why can't someone love me like my daddy loves my mommy and Vis loves Ace? Why?"she said crying more.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her. She stood still for a while then kissed me back.
I pulled away from the kiss and hugged her.
"I am saying this taking all of my courage, so listen well."I whispered into her ear. She nodded.
I took a deep breath and whispered,"I love you! I have loved you since the time I can't even remember. I just couldn't get enough courage to tell you. But now, I am going to show you my love everyday. I am going to make you feel how I feel about you. Now, you don't have to look for that love story anywhere else because your prince is going to treat you like a princess. And I am not going to hold back my feelings for you anymore. So, be prepared. Ok?"
She nodded.
I smiled and hugged her more tightly.

I helped her to sit in my car. She is drunk but she will remember everything tomorrow, right? I hope she does. It took me a lot of courage to confess my feelings and I want her to remember everything that happened today.

I glanced at her. She is sleeping so peacefully. She looks more beautiful while sleeping. I just hope that this sleeping beauty remembers my confession and accept my feelings. Because I love her a lot.

At last Michael confessed his feelings to Susan but a drunken one. Will she remember what happened and accept his feelings or will Michael become heart broken?