Propose?!

"Mickey! Where are you taking me?"I asked.
"You will see."he said and kept driving.
I really can't get him to say when he wants to keep a secret.
We have been here in Chicago for about three weeks now. And everyday has been full of fun and love. He makes me feel special every single day by all the little things that he does. He cooks for me and now I have started learning some basics of cooking from him and those cooking classes are the best...so much teasing and lots of fun!!! Sometimes we end up playing with the food and the whole kitchen end up being a mess. It makes our maid little angry though but she couldn't help laughing when we start our mission of making her laugh...it feels like we have know her forever and she is really nice and kind too.
Mickey drives me wherever I want to go, from office to home everyday. Now, my whole staff knows that I have a boyfriend which is still a secret from my family...everyone in my office likes him too and he stays at my office more than his and does more than half of his work from my office so that he can see me whole day.
On weekends, we go out for shopping or clubbing or movies though I like cuddling and watching movies at home.

Last week, we went for Victoria and Stance's wedding in New York as maid of honour and best man. They too have guessed by now that we are a couple. I guess, it's hard to hide when you are so deeply in love with each other.
I met my friends there and they have started helping their dad's company.
Adam proposed Elsa that day and we were so happy and excited. We celebrated two occasions that day, one Victoria's wedding with Stance and other Elsa's engagement with Adam.
I am so happy for her.
Joey and Josh are yet to propose to Claire and Molly but they told me that they will do it soon on their birthdays  before someone else steal them away.
I am so excited and happy for my friends.

"We are here!"Mickey said stopping the car.
I looked outside. Amusement park?!
I looked at Mickey and smiled brightly.
He chuckled.
"I knew you would give that reaction."he said and got out of the car and came to open the door for me.
"I already got the tickets in advance So, let's hurry!"he said and took my hand in his and we both went inside.

"So, what should we..."he was saying when I said,"Roller coaster!!"
He chuckled.
"Let's ride that first."he said and we went on our first ride.

"We already went on more than half of the rides. So, let's go and eat something."he said.
"Tacos!!!"I said smiling brightly.
He chuckled.
"Ok. Ok. Let's go."he said and we started walking towards the food counters hand in hand.

"Let's play some games."Mickey suggested.
"Shooting balloons!"I said excited.
"You are such a kid!"he said and chuckled.

I concentrated and aimed at the balloons and shot. Missed!
Shoot! Again Missed!
Missed! Missed!
I managed to only shoot at three out of ten...
"Here's your prize."the shopkeeper said giving me a small chocolate bar.
"I wanted that big teddy!"I said pouting.
"So, my girlfriend wants the big teddy. Then let's aim for that!"Mickey said holding my hands from behind and lifted the gun. My heart started racing.
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
"Wow!"I said. All his aims were perfect and he shoot at all the ten balloons though I didn't notice due to his closeness to me.
"Here's your prize! Congratulations!"the shopkeeper said smiling handing me the big teddy that I wanted.
"Yippee! Thank you, Mickey!"I said hugging him.
"You have one talented boyfriend!"the shopkeeper complemented.
I blushed while Mickey chuckled.
"You both really look good together!"he said.
"Thank you!"Mickey said while I blushed deep red.

"So, what do you want next?"he asked me.
"Candy floss!"I said.
"Ok. Let's have candy floss then."he said and taking my hand in his.
I really become a kid when I am at amusement park...

"This is the best thing to eat when in amusement park!"I said taking a bite.
"Yes."he said and smiled.

"Let's go on that last ride."Mickey said.
"But, it's almost closing time."I said looking at the time.
"But, we have yet to go on ferris
wheel!"he said.
"Let's go!"I said excited. How can I forget to ride on my favourite ride???!!!

We sat inside, opposite to each other and the wheel slowly went upwards. I looked outside.
"Wow! It's beautiful!"I said.
"I saved this last ride so that we get to  see the amazing evening view."he said.
I looked at him.
"Thank you!"I said smiling and he smiled while we reached at the top.
I looked outside again.
"Susi..."he said and I looked at him.
He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes.
"You know...you are the best thing that happened to me. I didn't even realise when I fell in love with you. When I confessed to you and you forgot, I thought I won't be able to gather up courage to confess again but then you went ahead and tried your best to remember it, I was so touched by that. The time we spent together after that, where I tried to make you fall in love with me, were both fun and challenging. But, then so much happened and at last you confessed that you fell in love with me. That was the happiest day in my life! I thought I was the luckiest man in the world! And then we came here and everyday has been full of fun and love. The more time I spend with you, the more I fall in love with you...I always wanted to spend my whole life with you...I know, that we have been going out for less than a month but we have known each other for our whole lives and I have been thinking of spending my life with you like forever and I think I don't have to think anymore about spending my whole life with you...so...will...will you marry me?"he said.
Tears rolled down my eyes as I nodded smiling and he sliped a ring into my finger.
"Hey! You know that I don't like your tears, right?"he said wiping my tears.
"I am not crying. It's just that I am really happy!"I said hugging him.
"I love you!"he said and kissed me.
Boom!!! Boom!!!
I broke the kiss and looked up and saw fireworks. My eyes went wide.
"Wow!!"I said.
"Did you like it?"he asked me.
"Did you..."I asked him suspicious.
He scratched his neck.
"I love you!!!"I said kissing him while fireworks played into the night sky.

Engaged!!! But it's still a secret! What will happen when this secret gets out???