Nervous....

"Su, did you message Michael that he doesn't have to come to pick you up?"Molly asked me as we got out of our last class.
I looked at her confused. Why should I tell him not to come? I mean, Vis is not here so it's decided that he will come and my friends must have plans with their boyfriends.
"Why are you looking confused?"Elsa asked me.
Now, I am even more confused. What are they trying to say?
"Su, didn't we decide that we will come with you today and also help you get ready. So, why didn't you tell him that today you will go home with us?"Claire said answering my unasked question.
"But, he is going to pick me up at 9. So, I thought that you all will come by 7 to my house."I said trying to explain them.
Molly sighed.
"Su, you know when anything relating to any one of us comes then we cancel all other plans to be with each other and..."Elsa said and sighed.

Oh No!!!!! That's true. They have always been there for me whenever I needed them even if they had to cancel their dates with their boyfriends. And...I...I  didn't even think that they want to spend some girls time. My eyes brimmed with tears.
"Su, don't listen to these two. I know that you want to spend a lot of time with your Mickey but for today tell him that he can't see you until 9 and that you will be spending the rest of the day with only us."Claire said hugging me.
"Don't think that we will let you spend all your time only with Michael. We too have some trademark on your time."she said and winked. I smiled.
She really know how to turn a heavy situation into light.
"You two also wanted to say this, right? But, they just don't know how to express it."she said looking at Molly and Elsa.
"Yes, we didn't mean that you were not giving us any time."Molly and and Claire elbowed her.
"She mean that we will have girls time together forgetting all about the guys in our lives."Elsa said holding my hand.
"Yes, we will go out for coffee and then go to your house and eat Maria's cooking and then doll you up in such a way that Michael won't be able to take his eyes off you which he never does and won't do ever, I know but it makes me feel little excited when I say it like that."Claire said and the three of them giggled seeing me blush.
"Su, call him, quick!"Molly said smiling broadly.
I nodded and excused myself to call him.

I dialled his number.
He picked up in second ring.
"Hello!"I said.
"Hey, what's up, love? You called suddenly, missing me?"he said teasing me.
I blushed. He is really mean. Because he said something like that makes me want to see him even more but I can't do that when my besties wants to spend time with me.
"Where are you?"I asked him.
"Where? In my office. Where would I be?"he asked confused.
"What's the time?"I asked him. Did he forget that he was supposed to come pick me up?
"Did you call me just to ask the time or because you wanted to hear my voice?"he asked me and chuckled.
If it was any normal time then I would have been blushing but now...this really doesn't feel romantic.
Don't tell me, he really forget about it?
"No. I just called you to tell you that I am going to spend the rest of the day with my friends."I said little annoyed.
"That's important too. You should spend time with your friends too. Enjoy your time with them. I will come to pick you up at 9."he said.
"Ok. Bye!"I said disappointed.
"Bye! Love you!"he said hanging up the call.
So, he really did forget. I hate him!!!!

I walked back to my friends. They were talking about something but stopped as soon as they saw me approaching.
"What happened?"Elsa asked me looking at my face.
"Nothing."I said forcing a smile.
"Su, tell me what happened?"Elsa asked me worried, holding my hands.
"Nothing. Let's not waste any more time and go."I said smiling.
"She is right. Let's go."Molly said linking her arms with Elsa's.
We all walked towards Molly's car.

"That guy at the coffee shop, he was staring at Claire. He was so into her."Molly said as we got out of her car on reaching my house.
We came to my house after having coffee and ignoring all the guys who were trying to hit on us.
"And his friend was staring at Elsa."I said and Molly and I giggled.
Elsa rolled her eyes ringing the door bell.
"Are you both forgetting about the two guys at the parking lot who tried to hit on both of you."Claire said to me and Molly.
We both looked at each other then at Elsa and Claire and we all started laughing.
Maria opened the door and smiled widely seeing us.
"It's so good to see you all together."Maria said letting us in.
We couldn't stop laughing and sat on the couch holding our stomach.
"What's the joke?"Maria asked us confused.
"Maria must have experienced this too when she was in young."Molly said laughing.
"Yes, even now she is so beautiful. She must be the most beautiful girl in her twenties."Claire said laughing.
Maria looked at us confused.
I explained Maria what happened in the coffee shop and she too started laughing with us.

"We are going to stay little late tonight so, you can go home if you want."Claire said to Maria.
"Yes, we already ate dinner."Elsa said to her.
"But, what if you all get hungry again? You ate so early today."Maria said thinking.
"No, we won't get hungry and even if we do we will order pizza."Molly said.
"But..."Maria said hesitating.
"Maria, just go home and spend some time with your hubby Clark."I said smiling.
"Ok. But, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything."she said taking her purse.
"Ok."we all said together.

We saw her off to the door and then looked at each other and ran inside my bedroom.
We all started laughing once we were inside. I don't know why we are laughing but every minute with them is so enjoyable.
"Why did you send Maria home?"I asked them.
"Because we don't want her to see you when you are ready."Molly said.
I gave her a confused look. What are they gonna do? Now, I am little hesitant to let them take control of   getting me ready.
"Don't worry. You will look beautiful when we finish what we have in our mind."Claire said winking.
"Yes. Now, go and take a bath."Elsa said pushing me inside the bathroom.

I took a long bath washing my hair and came out wrapping a towel around my body.
They got up from the bed seeing me and Elsa handed me a dress.
"Go and change into this."she said pushing me inside my walk-in-closet.

I did as they told me to. They already select the dress for me. It is a blue colour knee length dress with full sleeves. It's little flashy and revealing.
I went out to my room and looked at them bitting my lower lip.
"Wow!"Molly said.
"Beautiful."Elsa said.
"Let's get started with her hair and make-up. We don't have enough time."Claire said holding my hand and making me sit at the dressing table.
"Girls...don't you think that this dress is little too flashy and revealing."I said worried.
"What are you talking about? This dress is perfect."Claire said.
"Yes. Su, just relax and leave everything to us."Molly said blow drying my hair.
"You believe us, right?"Elsa asked me.
"Yes."I said nodding.
"Then, don't worry."Claire said smiling.

"Done!"Elsa said clapping her hands together.
"You look so hot!"Molly said winking.
"She looks sexy!"Claire said grinning satisfied and turned me to face the mirror.
Omg!!!! I look like a completely different person. I have never dressed like this in my entire life.
My hair is curled perfectly and my make up is perfect too. My eyes...they look seductive because of the eye liner and smoky eye shadow and my lips look full with red lip gloss. I really look hot and sexy...but...this won't be appropriate if he is taking me out on dinner or on long drive....

I looked at my friends worried.
"Why do you look worried?"Elsa asked me.
"This outfit and make-up...."I said looking down.
"Su, this is perfect and you look amazing."Molly said smiling.
"Su, just be confident."Claire said.
"But, I don't know where he is taking me and what if this looks flashy where he is taking me..."I said more worried.
"Su, don't worry. Everything will work in your favour."Elsa said holding my hands.
I smiled still hesitant about my appearance.
"Wear this."Molly said pointing towards a pair of killer heels.
I wore it and then they handed me a wallet with my cell phone in it.
"Perfect!"they all said together and I smiled.
"I worry about Michael."Claire said and they all giggled.
"What?"I asked them.
"Nothing."they said grinning.
"I think we should leave."Elsa said.
"Why?"I asked her.
"Look at the time, it's almost 9 and your hero will be here any minute. We don't want him to feel awkward seeing us here."Molly said.
"But.."I said nervous.
"Su, look at me."Claire said holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes.
"You will be fine and I am sure that he will be mesmerized seeing you. Just smile, Ok."Claire said and smiled.
I nodded and smiled.

"We will meet you tomorrow and you have to tell us every detail."Claire said as they went out of the door.
"Sure, maam."I said and we all laughed.
I closed the door and sat on the couch.

How will he react seeing me? And will my appearance be appropriate for the place where he is taking me? I am so nervous and can feel butterflies in my stomach......

How will Mickey react on seeing Susi? Where is he taking her? What will happen on their second date?