Chapter 7- Night Cap Revilement

My Paid Boyfriend

Chapter 7- Night Cap Revilement

One of the best feelings in the world is when you get out of a dress and heels and put on some comfortable cotton shorts and a tee shirt after a long night. Taking all those clips out of your hair and just letting it all fall out and washing your face clean of all make-up. The moment of relief when you can just drop your shoulders and relax; it's all just wonderful. Falling on the bed and letting all your muscles relax and take a break, it's better than the feeling of just taking a long cat nap on a Sunday afternoon. That was the delightful feeling I was having now all thanks for coming home early.

I started to put all my clothes away back in my closet when there was a knock on my door. I turned my head finding Jeremy with his hand still fisted for the knock and leaning on the doorway, "I'm just tidying up before bed." I said closing my closet doors, "Need anything?" I asked walking over to my bed, pulling at my covers and plugging my phone into its charger.

"No, just seeing if you were still up." He sighed, leaning against one of the pale blue walls in my room near the door.

I sighed sitting my butt on the mattress rubbing my eyes, "I am but not for long." I mumbled leaning back against my pillows, "I really hope I don't get a hangover in the morning." I moaned resting my head. Jeremy held up his finger in a hold up kind of way. I waited for him resting my eyes as I heard his footstep echo in the empty house and down the stairs. After some silent moments I heard his footsteps come back up the stairs and walk into my room.

"Here take this. I know it always helps me." He offered handing me a bottle of water and a couple of Advil, "You won't feel it in the morning, but you should drink that whole bottle of water before you fall asleep." I nodded my head thanking him, and then wondered how he found the Advil, "Kind of looked through all your kitchen cabinets. They say it's the number one place people keep their medicine." He shrugged plopping himself on the other side of my full bed. He smiled stretching out his legs and folding his hands behind his head casually getting comfortable.

"Don't get too cozy you're not staying there long." I commented with a shake of my head. I popped the two pills in my mouth and drank a good pint of the water bottle, "I had a bottle of Advil in my bathroom too." I mention capping the lid back on.

"That's the second most common place. Third is a night stand. Fourth is a purse slash bag. Fifth is in a car or office." He stated counting them off his fingertips. I nodded my head thinking that made sense, "But I plan on staying the rest of the night. Maybe I'll hear my name as you talk in your sleep." He chuckled. I only rolled my eyes as he reminded me of events from this morning.

"There's a very high chance that either they were telling a lie or that won't happen again." I said rubbing a hand down my face. I can't believe he still remembers that. Sure it was only this morning but still it's very embarrassing. I can't recall any dream that I had last night or any thoughts about Jeremy before I went to bed. Besides the fact that he sat on the couch with me watching old home movies with me, and he was the last person I talked to and said good night to. So yeah maybe there was a very light chance that I could have said his name but I won't tell him that.

Jeremy chuckled, "Well you never know what you might say. For all we know you can randomly blurt out something about this fake relationship and get us caught. Well mostly you'd be questioned but I don't want that happening on my watch. So maybe I should spend the night in case I have to tape your mouth shut." He turned his head smiling wickedly at me.