Chapter 10- Marry Me

My Paid Boyfriend

Chapter 10- Marry Me

It is honestly scary to be in the same room as Charlie right now. Ha, you're thinking she's freaking out, getting cold feet, or even being a bridezillla. WRONG! Charlie was calmly sitting in a chair on the side of the room with a bouquet of purple flowers in her hands, looking around waiting for the time to go by. The scary part was how calm she was; like freakishly calm.

I on the other hand, well let's just say I was a nervous wreck and this isn't even my wedding! I was pacing the length of the hidden room near the larger room of awaiting wedding guests, rubbing my hands together and looking at the clock move. And I swear if Macy or Clair had another sip of Champagne they'd be drunk. Either they're laughing because they're intoxicated or because they're nervous. But really, stop drinking I find it embarrassing that if either of them were going to be walking drunk down the aisle. I couldn't believe they'd do it before the wedding even started. Mother or step- mother-in-law that's shameful.

"You're pacing is relaxing me so don't stop." Charlie remarked watching me pace. I shook my head with a small smile. I don't know how it is, if anything it should make her nervous.

"Ugh, I just want to get this over with." I groaned walking slower, "Remind me to elope when the time comes." I chuckled, "So much quicker and none of this get together."

"I'm making you have a wedding even if I have to push you down the aisle myself." Charlie exclaimed pointing her bouquet at me.

I rolled my eyes laughing. Pacing towards the door both my father and Charlie's father, Rick, opened the door. I mentally and physically cheered; time to get this show on the road! "You ladies ready yet?" My father asked checking around the room.

"If not I don't care, let's get this show on the road I've got a man to marry!" Charlie exclaimed getting up from her seat. Her father walked up to her smiling and looking at her proudly. Charlie has an older and younger sister so I'm sure her dad is getting use to giving his little girls away; even though it’s painful every time watching them go all grown up.

My dad walked towards Macy grabbing the champagne glass out of her hand and pouring the rest into a fake plant- which I don't think he knew it was a fake plant. "Looks like you're having fun." He said looking shockingly amused at his wife.

"Oh honey I didn't drink that much." Macy said assuring and waving her hand at him, "Help me up." She said holding her hands out for him to grab.

Dad sighed grabbing onto her hands and hoisting her up to her feet which she landed stably on. I wonder how long that was going to last. Dad also helped Clair up; she fixed her light pink dress and applied another coat of lipstick before holding onto her husband's arm.

"Everyone should know who their partner is!" Charlie exclaimed as she walked out the door, "I don't care if you do the Irish jig down the aisle as long as I say 'I Do' I'm happy." She toldeveryone as we all started to walk.

Dad offered me his other arm and I thankfully took it. "Honey you looking absolutely incredible." He complimented kissing my cheek. He sighed walking us out of the room, "My son is getting married, I've got a charming and smart daughter-in-law, I'm healthy, I'm happy, and I got my two favorite girls on each arm. Life cannot get any better than this." He proclaimed proudly as we turned the corner.