Book 2!!

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

       ~~~~~~~~~~~His Fake Girlfriend~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to read the rest of Sky and Jeremy's story and see how everything turns out go read His FAKE GIRLFRIEND. Thanks for reading book 1 of this 2 book series.

~XO Kylie                ~              <3 Kelsey~

Summary for His Fake Girlfriend:

Jeremy Coleman has a job. Girls pay him to go on a fake date with them to show off to her parents and be the perfect lovable boyfriend. Recently, helping out Sky McKay to pull off a fake relationship he now needs a favor. It's time for the fake boyfriend to get a fake girlfriend.

You know the story of Jeremy and Sky. How Sky left Jeremy thinking it was better for him. Purposely holding her feelings back because she knew it's for the best. Sky believed she was done with Jeremy after the deal was over but she was terribly found wrong. It's her turn to play fake girlfriend. 

 A phone call to Jeremy brings him home for spring break, but not alone. It's Jeremy's turn to find a fake paid girlfriend to present to his family. Sky will now find out during her week long of lies that she's not the only one with family problems and tragedies. Maybe, just maybe, they do need each other. 

External Link for His Fake Girlfriend Chapter 1--------------->