Chapter 9- Wedding Preperations

My Paid Boyfriend

Chapter 9- Wedding Preparations

I revealed my dress out of the bag that it was carried in. The material was soft as I ran my fingers down it, the color was unique and I loved it. The dress was simply beautiful if not more. The sweetheart bodice had a few darker gems that outlined just the front of the dress in a V shape. The bodice was almost a lace material but with a sheer criss cross that meet in the middle with an embroidered and accented waistband that would clinch my curves. The A-lined skirt cascaded to the ground in sheer material. The dress is a pretty blue but not a dark blue; I couldn't exactly tell you what the color looked like. To me it didn't look like a baby blue but it wasn't a normal blue either. It was like Cinderella's blue I guess.

I looked at the time on my phone. The countdown reminded me that there was barely an hour to spare. I grinned at my dress one last time touching the fabric lightly with my fingertips before going into the next room to check on the bubbly bride. The hair dresser was still working on her hair, waving and curling some ends. Next to her products on her work space was a little plastic case of sparkling silver dust, some shiny clips and the hair piece of her veil. I grabbed the camera off one of the tables and started snapping pictures of Charlie getting her hair done. She smiled when she noticed; the others came out in a candid look.

"You look glowing." I whispered to her as we both stared at her reflection in the mirror. She smiled a thank you and taking a deep breath. I kissed her cheek lightly hopping I didn't ruin both our makeup. I sauntered over to the other room grabbing my phone that wouldn't stop ringing. Picking up I had to roll my eyes and already start making my way to the door, "Hello." I greeted opening the door of the hotel room- "Flowers are here!" I shouted walking around the guy with a box of flowers.

"Want to meet me in the lobby?" Jeremy asked.

"Is it time to leave already?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"No but I was missing your smart ass remarks and teasing." He chuckled.

"Sorry hotshot, rules are rules. Charlie said no mingling with the guys until we get to the church. And I'm counting on you to make sure everyone is leaving on time and before us. So you know my brother doesn't get a sneak peek of his bride beforehand." I reminded hopefully. Knowing my brother I knew he’d try to find some way to leave someone behind and take a picture and send it to him or hide behind a bush to see her. Danny doesn't like surprised, good or bad.

Jeremy sighed extensively, "Fine, fine I will. Everyone will be out of here by four thirty." He promised.

"And we'll be right behind you once you leave." I said. I sighed closing my eyes and crossing my legs together. I was a little nervous now to be honest. Walking down the aisle in front of friends and family scared me. I was afraid that I'd walk to slow or too fast or even trip on the fabric of my dress, "Can I ask you something?" I wondered trying to get my mind off it.

"What is it?" He responded curiously.

"You said you couldn't fall asleep last night. What kept you up?" I questioned, smiling to the flower delivery guy who walked out of the room with a curt nod. I grinned, nodding back and I listened to Jeremy chuckle.

"Well why not be a little rebel and come down to the lobby. And then I'll tell you." He bargained.

I giggled shaking my head as I looked back to the closed hotel room door, "Charlie would have my ass you know." I reminded, biting my lower lip.

"Your ass will be fine." He chuckled, "Just come down, two minutes that's all." He pleaded.

Sighing I looked back at the door and darted my eyes to the elevators doors, "Why do you want to get me in trouble?" I whined walking my way quickly to the elevator. I press the button walking in and pressing the lobby button to go down.