#ThatAwkwardMoment..

**This chapter is very AWKWARD so if ur squmish u might not wanna read this....just a fair warning!! Some may be funny, experienced, and just....AWKWARD!! >.< Well anyways Carry On! :3** ~I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THESE FOLLOWING AWAKWARD MOMENTS..but who cares?~

1. When you notice someones zipper is down but you don't want to say anything because you don't have a good excuse for why you were looking that low.

2. When you offer Eminem M&M's.

3. When your crush tells you you're acting like a stalker.

4.  That awkward moment when you try to exit through a closed glass door.

5. When you pull the push door even though it's clearly signed.

6. When a guy has bigger boobs than you.

7. When you walk through the metal detectors at the airport, and your abs of steel set them off.

8. When you're singing Happy Birthday but you don't know the name of the person so you just mumble the name part.

9. When you realize you've kept talking after the call dropped out.

10. When it's quiet and you're eating something crunchy.

11. When you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it’s not them.

12. When you say "I love you" and he says "Okay".

13. When you are introducing someone and get their name wrong.

14. When your in a class where you don't speak to anyone, and your teacher says go find a partner.

15. When someone is doing the dishes and you slowly put another dish in the sink.

 16. When someone brings up an embarrising moment you did not want to be reminded of.

17. When you're so tired from taking a nap that you feel like to have to take another nap to get over your nap. (soo me haha! and MOM -.-)

18. When you don't know where to stand to pull your wedgie out without being noticed.

19. When you can't stop laughing while telling a joke..(haha me!!)

20. When you try to high five someone and you both miss..  

21. When You Are Starting At Someone Cute And They Look Right Back At You.

22. When Someone Sees You Singing In Your Car.(XD)

23. When Teacher Gives A Question And When You Raise Up Ur Hand To Answer It, Everybody Stares At You._.

24. When You Laugh Real Loud In The Library.

25. Wen the sky is falling and Justin Bieber and Chris Brown are not right next to you.  

26. When you are stalking someone's Facebook photos and you accidentally click "like."  

27. When Your Friends Comment N Your Facebook Status Gets More Likes Than The Actual Status.

28. When You Want To Laugh In A Serious Situation. 

29. When Your Phone Rings But You Don't Know Where The Hell It Is.

30. When you need to ask the person in the next stall for some toilet paper.

**

That's all for now (I know some are kinda lame..sorry) unless you want some plz tell me in comments ur favorites in numbers or u can say ALL or explain why u liked it cuz i know ur gonna say "Omg that's soo true" xD Yeah and thanks if u do!! ;) ~Bye :3

**Last updated Aug 21**