Goodbye 2014.

Here's My December And 2014 Speech. Hope You Enjoy! Thank You.

Omfd I Can't Believe Today's The Last Day Of December 2014 :Oooo And It Seems As Though Throughout The Whole Year It Just Seems Like Another Day Another Month But In Fact It's Always The Beginning Of A New Year And New Start. It's Like Life Gives Us More Than Second Chances To Do Something Different With Ourselves And Possibly Inspire Others And Achieve Our New Planned Goals. But Anyway Thats What Im Planning And Have Planned Bc It Is Time For Change And To Be Happier C: Ya Feel? Tysm!! And If You Believe And Have Faith Then Nothing Is Impossible. Even Though Everything Doesn't Always Follow Through Doesn't Mean Give Up It Just Means Try Something Else. Try Again. ;) Sure We're Not Akways Positive But When Tou Ask For Help Then The Negativity Shall Pass. Anyway What I Really Say Is This Year Has Been Full Of Ups & Downs, High Ans Lows, Laughs And Happiness, Goodbyes And Sadness, Lies And Goodbyes. But Most Of All It Was Full Of Learned Mistakes And You'll Have A Better Shot Next Time Because It Aint Nothing But A Bunch Of Good Times! C': Sadly We Have To Suffer In Order To Find Happiness Because Something Good Is Always Bound To Come Out Of It. Just Gotta Keep Paddling Out And Maybe Fall But Get Back Up And Ride The Wave All The Way Back To Shore.

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER. RIGHT? RIGHT.

What I Learned About Life This Year Was Definitely From My Mom Movies Or Music And I Saw Quite A Few That Mean Something Grand Including Music As Well. Next Year Shall Surely Be An Even More Inspiring Experience In Those Subjects.And Even Though I Didn't Get To Do My Traditional Watching Christmas Movies And My Favorites, Im Glad I Got To Have My Family Instead Of Cable Anyday. We Enjoyed Some Together And Laughed And Through Laughter We Found Happiness. So Take Away All The Bad Things And Unhappy Things And Instead Appreciate The Things And People That Make You Happy And Let Them Be Your Hope And Anchor. Amen and Godspeed! <3333

I Love And Appreciate You All And Never Forget It!

Bc You Guys Keep Me Here And Also Inspire Me To Write.

****

WELL THAT'S MY 2014 SPEECH AND HOPEFULLY IT SPEAKS TO SOME AND IF NOT THEN JUST TALK TO ME AND I'LL TRY AGAIN. BUT MAYBE IF I GET THROUGH TO A FEW THEN I'VE DONE MY BEST JOB AT IT. :') TYSM FOR READING. I HAVE OTHER MANY TOPICS I WANT TO POST BUT MAY NOT HAVE TIME SINCE IT'S 7:11 PM TIL 2015 BUT IT'S OKAY AS LONG AS THIS IS DONE. 

© 2014 - 7:48PM