OMF #5

"Cowardly Attackers" - how ironic.

                      Okay, so who hates when people on YouTube always feel the need to say something nasty and negative on videos? And generally it's music video comments that annoy me. (sometimes it's a TV episode, movie trailer etc.)

                         Anyway I feel if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. But apparently society's idea of that is called Bullying especially doing it cyberlly, behind a screen. I find those people to be cowards and in general people who bully others are scared already or are just I really don't know know; heartless. And mostly even though they're not pointed at me, it still hurts to read it. So guys instead of joining in laughing at someone be a leader and help stop the bully. But seriously people who try to bring others down are already below them, so remember that, and also remember the Grinch grew a heart eventually; some are just forever monsters of society.

                Movie example of a monster:

                     The movie starring Jennifer Lopez called 'Enough' about a battered wife who no longer had to intent of that lifestyle anymore. In the end she had had enough. Men who have the audacity to beat up on women are truly monsters hiding in a cowards body, because they can't imagine a woman fighting back against them.

l.u.6.25

So yeah that's my rant on that subject and I honestly can't really expand anymore on that than what I discussed so do with that what you will. Good luck ;)