Does He Really Love Me Quiz.

last updated Dec 10, 2013

Taking a does he really love me quiz will help you feel better about your relationship. You may be feeling neglected or betrayed and having a difficult time believing your partner loves you. While this quiz is not an absolute way to know your partner's true feelings, it will give you a better idea if his actions are characteristic of someone who loves another person.  

1. You ask him if he can spend time with you because you have been feeling lonely lately.    

He cancels all plans and comes right over.  

He schedules a time for you.  

He tells you that you are being ridiculous and shouldn't feel lonely.  

He tells you he will be right over after visiting a friend.

 2. For the purpose of this does he really love me quiz, imagine you lost something very special to you.  He helps you look for it until he gets tired of looking, then goes, and does something else.  

He says he's sorry and asks if there is anything he can do for you.  He tells you that you are always misplacing things and it is bound to show up.  He tells you that it's not a big deal and to get over it.

3. Imagine your boss offers you a promotion making double your salary but you have to move to another state.

 He tells you that if you take it he/she will help you pack your bags.  He tells you that you can't take it because he is not moving anywhere.  He is thrilled and starts looking for a place for both of you.  He understands that this is a great opportunity and tells you to take it but says that he can't let go of his connections where you live now.

4. The last time you did something for him such as cleaning or an errand, he thanked you.    

Yes  No

5. When you tell him to keep a secret, he usually doesn't tell anyone.    

True  False

6. If you told him that you went to lunch with a male co-worker or an old male friend, what would his reaction be?    

He would be happy that you are having lunch with a friend.  

He would ask if he could meet you both.

He would demand that you not have lunch with the male friend.  

He would look hurt and may even say that he feels jealous but he wouldn't prevent you from going.

7. You usually don't have to tell him you are feeling upset because he can tell just by looking at you.  

Yes or No

 8. He wants to watch the basketball game and you want to watch tennis.

He ends up switching back and forth so you both can watch what you want.  

He suggests you go upstairs and watch the smaller television.  

He turns the television off and suggests going out to dinner instead.  

He records his basketball game and lets you watch tennis.

9. As far as you know, he is honest and trustworthy.    

True  or False

Thank you for taking this does he really love me quiz. You may feel better about your partner's true feelings after taking this quiz or you may still have suspicions. To take some more quizzes on the topic of whether he loves or likes you.

**

A/N: hey once you finished answering these i will answer them from the site and see if he loves but i know he does but just for clarification i could do it for you :)