gleeful Cory. c':

Okay so i wanted to post this last year around this time when Cory died, i just couldn't because i guess i was too sad or i couldn't bring myself to; but i am now. i'm 4 days late but nonetheless i'm posting this anyway hope you enjoy ☺

>>>> gleeful Cory. c':

                                         This part is dedicated to a fellow GLEE CAST member i didn't know him very well but i did remember his name and knowing he died from an accidental drug overdose is very heartbreaking to hear for a young age. i was truly shocked, because i had saw only one episode of "Glee" and Cory aka Finn left a memory i'll never forget (i remembered his name thereafter as "Finn") because he was so talented and he literally always looked so gleeful. basically i just wanted to support him for all those who miss him and loved him. I don't know much about his life and i don't much about drug/alcohol addiction but i do notice that it's something that can't be stopped as easy for some or just is sometimes an accident at most. But most of all i've noticed is that it's somewhat of a placebo for some others because maybe mentally they are unhappy and can't deal with it properly.

                                  I can't really explain my sadness for so many young actors/singers who die young but they left their mark and the mark is in your heart and no one can take that away. i can't imagine how so many people feel about him but it's still sad because he was a human being but with an addiction that in the end defeated him. but in general if you love someone you'll have let them go and live the rest of your life, because a person never really dies; their memory lives on forever. On a similar subject, an actor Heath Ledger whom died of a similar and accidental overdose in Janurary 2008 he would be 34 this year and the fact Cory was 31 is even sadder. I don't how to end this but if u could leave any comments about him if u watched Glee then that would be great thank you!! :)

Okay at the bottom i'm just gonna sort of put his life in a short summary up until he recently died hope u enjoy this!!!!! :')

**

                                           Cory Allan Michael Monteith

                                          (May 11, 1982 – July 13, 2013)

                            Was a Canadian actor and musician, known for his role as Finn Hudson on the Fox television series Glee. Monteith had a troubled adolescence involving substance abuse from age 13, and he left school at 16. After an intervention by family and friends, he entered drug rehabilitation at age 19, and began rebuilding his life.As an actor based in Vancouver, he had minor roles on such television series as Stargate Atlantis and Smallville before an audition tape of him singing "Can't Fight This Feeling" helped to land him the biggest role of his career, Finn on Glee. In an interview with Parade magazine in 2011, he discussed his history of substance abuse as a teen, and in April 2013 he again sought treatment for addiction. Monteith was in a relationship with his Glee co-star, American actress Lea Michele, until his death. On March 31, 2013, the media announced that Monteith had admitted himself into a treatment facility for substance addiction. His treatment was completed on April 26, 2013. He had previously received substance abuse treatment over a decade earlier, when he was 19.

                                                                Death

                       On July 13, 2013, at the age of 31, Monteith was found dead in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in Vancouver. He had been scheduled to check out that day, but when he failed to do so, hotel staff entered his room and discovered his body.The Vancouver Police Department stated that the cause of death was not immediately apparent, but foul play was ruled out. An autopsy was completed on July 15, 2013. Autopsy and toxicological results were released by the BC Coroners Service on July 16, 2013. The Coroner stated that Monteith died from "a mixed drug toxicity" consisting of heroin, combined with alcohol, and that his death appeared to have been accidental. In July 2013, he died of a toxic combination of heroin and alcohol in a Vancouver hotel room.

                                                           The end.

***

 l.u.7.16

and there you have it my dedication to a young star in heaven and his memory shall live forever on and in our hearts. amen <3 #ripac