OMF #7

In which Wattpad vs. Twitter vs. Facebook compete for the most rants.

Once up upon a time there was a place called wattpad, a place to read, write, under peaceful tranquility and frequently interact with your favorite authors and make friends with significant others. Twitter, a place where you can quietly stalk your favorite Celeb's or interact with strangers by following them or said friends by tweeting or DMing them. Facebook, a place to add strangers as friends, chat, save or upload pictures etc., visit different pages and basically a place to not actually have real social interaction. (Said by Sheldon Cooper.. Not me.) Anyway you put them both together and what do ya get????

A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FOLLOW SAID PEOPLE, CHAT WITH THEM, AND HAVE A VIRTUAL CONNECTION.

although changes are good for every website to upgrade to today's economic development but honestly Wattpad has changed so much i CANT EVEN GO INTO THAT. Did they seem to be just like twitter with the following people unlike the old fashioned "FANS" I know you remember..now its following. Well ok wattpad, thanks for being your website. (Ex. Anons, Adoption, and Role play accnts.) and actually the new profile sucks bc it looks horrible on my phone and I just don't like it. For one you cant see your status unless on the homepage or your followers, your story ranks or Anything to that nature. Its unbearable to me and changing said username doesn't change the profile back anymore -.- they have too many issues as in being overcapacity and i just can't get it sometimes because it's wayyyy to often.