OMF #2

As we all know recently Thor & Captain America part 2's came out and such and yes I know they're "hot or smexy" but seriously WHY YOU gotta hate on iron man?? And then call him a "robot" ?? I just can't even. . .

whom is my next tipic... ranting time..

let's begin...

ROBERT DOWNEY JR.

~ "The Man Behind The Suit" <~ suit what??

×× A dude playing a dude disguised as another dude. jk. ;he whom I can't explain in words yet senteces so here goes ××

        First off, he's an incredible actor, possibly the most talented of his time. He went through a period of time when frequent drug related criminal charges hindered his acting career. Thankfully, he managed to return to the big screen with grace of God and is continuing to appear in fantastic films. Secondly, one of the most talented, versatile and admirable (not to mention badass) actors of our time. Has persistently displayed witty performances alongside depth and variation throughout his impressive career.

     Secondly, one is the sexiest, funniest, and best actors of our time. Someone who never stopped fighting, even when he was at rock bottom. You could look at his life and say, 'Wow, I could never look up to him,' or you could say, 'Wow, he's really amazing, because he beat the addiction, and is back in the game.'

     And lastly, possibly the coolest person in the world. Started acting when he was around 5 and still owns the big screen today at 45. Damn, that's a good career!

**

Last but not least..

IRON MAN ~

∆ Something that is incredibly awesome in a non war-machine way.

∆ A symbol/metaphor for the intricate body, or even idea at times, that performs the duty of organized conventional and unconventional violence for a cause, ideology, etc.

     THEREFORE HE IS NOT A ROBOT KAY? HE'S A MAN IN AN ARMOURED SUIT THAT HE BUILT; PLUS HE SAVES THE WORLD MORE THAN SUPERMAN & BATMAN.. MOSTLY HE'S A TECHNICAL GUY WHO BULIDS THINGS LIKE FOR INSTANCE "JARVIS" HIS WHAT?? ROBOT.COMPUTER. OH!

     THE END.

(EX:)

Captain America: Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away then what are you?

Iron Man: "A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist."

**

a/n: DON'T MIND THAT, THAT DAY I WAS ON THE EDGE; BUT I'M BACK ON THE GROUND. (boom you've just been blown... with words!) any comments are accepted if you please thanks and *does Robert's peace sign* ;)

~ last updated 4-8 ~