Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to @MisterunknownZ for making this awesome cover. A big thanks to you! I really love it! Thank you so much!

Venice

Strutting down the school hallways with my bag hanging on my shoulder got me the attention of the whole high school body. Basically, they knew what happened and guess what, I'm the new talk of the town. Yay. Note my sarcasm. All eyes were basically on me which made me uncomfortable when I walked towards my locker.

I knew school was a bad idea to come to in the first place.

Since I had basically missed a lot of my classes and graduation is about come by the next month, my mother basically forced me to out go to school and start being a well educated high school student. I snorted, educated my ass. She said that if I wanted to come and visit Charles at the hospital, I should start focusing with my grades and I can visit him after school days. If only she knew what he's been going through.

"Look who decided to show up at school again" I heard a hight pitched squeaky voice say from right behind me which made me glare at the thought of that voice. Of course, it was none other than Jessica.

I closed my locker shut and debated whether I should leave and walk away or talk to her. I hesitated at first but then decided to talk since I don't want her to think that i'm a chicken or a coward, I wasn't any of those though "Education is the key to my future, how about you? I'm sure school isn't as important to you as boys are" I remarked turning to face her. She was standing along with her other group of friends and Josh was nowhere in sight. That's odd.

She looked taken aback by my words which made her glare nastily at me "For your information, i'm graduating along with you this year" she spoke pointing her manicured nails icily towards me.

"Well, congratulations" I gave her a fake smile of acknowledgemnt "Now excuse me, I have to take a test that I missed" I was about to walk away from her sight when she suddenly intercepted right in front of me "Move" I spoke a bit annoyed, she was nearing me and blocking my way to class. I was far too tired to pick up a fight with her sensing that I haven't had sleep for the past few days. Eversince my dance with Charles, I just got less and less sleep each day. Our dance made me think of the things that might actually happen between us, he was still the same cold jerk before but I think he got used to my presence now.

"Listen here bitch, you might have got your precious little boyfriend with you but you will never get Josh"

I stared at her dumbfoundedly "Why the hell would I get Josh from you?"

"Because he still fucking likes you!" I heard her voice shake a little, she looked like she was about to choke "And no matter how hard I try to love him, he still loves you!" She looked like she might lose her temper with me. Her words caught me by surprise actually, I never expected that she would tell me this "So, i'm warning you, just stay away from Josh or else..."

I crossed my arms over my chest with a confused look on my face "Or else what?"

Her expression suddenly changed, her eyes became dark and she smirked at me. She took a step nearing me and whispered right into my ear "We wouldn't want everyone to know about your precious little white lie wouldn't we?"

I suddenly stood frozen on my ground with a mixed expression of confusion and anger "How did you--"

"Know? Puh-lease, you think you can actually fool a girl like me Ven?" She laughed humourlessly with an amout of fakeness sorrounding her presence "So, if you don't want me to kiss and tell, you better stay away from Josh, got it bitch?"