Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)

Hi guys! Trailer is right above! Hope you all love it!

Venice

3 years later

Just fight a little longer my friend
It's all worth it in the end but when you got nobody to turn to just hold on, and I'll find you
I'll find you

I'll find you. 3 words that made a pang in my chest. Memories from the past came flashing down as I remember every bits and pieces of all the things that I have experienced with the man that got away but never knew. As years passed by, time heals all wounds, and as each year passes, my heart slowly and painfully accepted the fact that life goes on and he just doesn't have to be a part of it anymore.

I've picked up the pieces of my shattered heart and I've learned the bittersweet truth that sometimes you just don't get the happy ending that you truly wanted. I recalled the time where I hoped that he would chase me right on the airport as I left but that was 3 years ago and I knew that he would never see me as a girl that truly and hopelessly loved him.

"Ven, you okay?"

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as the sound of Payton's giggle made me snap back into reality. We were currently sitting in the middle of the library, trying to solve the damn question that Professor Atkins had given us. Damn Pre-Med courses can be such a fuckload  of stress sometimes.

Why did I ever had the choice of taking up as a Medical Technician? Well there's no backing out anytime soon Ven. A thought says inside my head. I sigh in a heave of frustration, scratching my forehead in the process as I concentrated on the paper "Fuck physics" I muttered under my breath.

"That's it, I ain't taking this shit anymore" Payton suddenly closes her book shut in frustration "I don't want my brain to fucking explode" She exaggerated and rubbed her forehead in the process of calming down.

I chuckle a laugh at her disposition "3'0 clock" I whisper at her ear and nudge her by the shoulder as the sight of her crush made me giggle.

"Oh fuck" She cursed in surprise as her eyes averted towards where Nate was standing along with his group of friends. Nathaniel 'Nate' Storm was your typical ideal type of guy- handsome with jet black hair, popular with the ladies, and of course his signature style dimples. Everything about him screamed Perfection. He was like the Josh Fray in a High School set up.

I cast a glance over at his group of friends. Everyone knew the people in the crew by name. I mean who wouldn't? Most of them are from top class honor students, the cheerleading team squad or from well-off known rich families.

I pursed my lips. There was Brandon Parker, a top class A student but doesn't seem like a nerd, with his blonde hair and blue eyes, he was one of the golden boys in the University. There was Georgina Sparks, her brown hair cascading through her shoulders as she quietly spoke animatedly, her arms flying through the air. Combining her hair, her emerald green eyes, and her soft facial features, she reminded me constantly of a model from a Neon magazine. There was Sean Blaze, the boy she always seemed to be arguing with. He was tanner than everyone else in his group and his hair was like chocolate milk against his skin. There was Alec Grey, Nate's best friend, son of a well known family and the heir to a luxurious hotel and casiño. He had jet black hair like Nate,  but unlike Nate, he had smoky gray eyes that are like the colors of a smoke-full of heat. And then there were the twins, Jordan Rivers and Blake Rivers, the twins that are never apart and are always on top. Jordan with her blonde hair and baby blue eyes and Blake with his messy blonde hair and baby blue eyes. They were a tight knit group-the crew. Almost never apart.