Chapter 3

"Charles Delacorte is my fucking dream guy" Andy sigh dreamily as she flipped through the pages of the magazine. I didn't pay any attention to her as I went over to my closet to pick something decent to wear.

Thank goodness, my mother said 'yes'.

The party is in one hour and i'm still here in my heart shaped pajamas while Andy is flipping through every page of Charles Delacorte "Would you please help me?" I turned around to face Andy with a helpless look on my face. I was pacing back and forth and I couldn't afford to decide on what dress I would wear.

"Fine" She pouted as she walk over to me leaving the magazine on my bed.

She went over to bent next to me as she threw some clothes over my bedroomm floor "Too formal, too naive, to preppy" she said as she threw some more clothes.

"Okay Andy, just choose a dress for me to wear not throw it on the bedroom floor" I say as I pick up the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

I heard her sigh dreamily "This looks cute!" She held up a cream short sleeves dress "This looks cute on you!"

I remember grandma giving me that dress on Christmas Eve, I never wore it till now since it was too short.

"Well, thanks" I say and strip. We've been friends since kids so it never bothers us if we strip at eachother. I turn around 3 times "What do you think?"

She looks up from her magazine while laging down on my bed, already dressed and ready for the party.

"Pretty!" she exclaims "How 'bout me?" she stands up with her signature twirl.

"Fabu!" I exclaim happily as i held up two thumbs up. We both walk over to the mirror, I touched my blonde locks as it was been curled by Andy, it looked pretty, we both look pretty.

After an hour of chitchats and make-up.

"Have fun girls" My mom says as me and Andy grab our coats. I gave my mom a goodbye hug and left with Andy.

Andy and I walk over to her car. The cold air went through my bare legs. I felt myself shiver since i don't have a clothing to cover my legs but i think it's worth it since I look decent today. Andy turn on the heat on full blast as we both got in to her car and drove off.

"I can't believe it's my first time to see you wear something decent" Andy jokes as she turn around the corner . I rolled my eyes at her playfully as I blasted on the radio, minutes passes by and we already had arrived at Josh's party.

Andy park the car near a big tree. Josh's house is big so we exactly don't have enough parking spaces to park Andy's car since there were already a loaded of cars parked near his house. We both got out of Andy's car as we walk towards his house.

I can feel the ground dancing around from the music. Cheers and chants were thrown around the house. People were making out around the pool and some were sitting in the lawn with a cup of drinks in their hands.

"There are so many people!" Andy exclaims over the loud music at me.
"Of course, everyone's invited" I say to her as we pushed through a crowd of people partying on the dance floor. I tap over Andy and point over the kitchen to get some drinks since i'm thirsty.

After a kazillion of people pushing around the room, we both finally made it into the kitchen alive and thankfully, there were only a few people lingering around. We found Jill on the kitchen chitchatting with some freshmen. Andy jab a punch on the table as we walk towards Jill.

"Hey guys!" Jill greeted "You came!"

"Of course" Andy says "Who wouldn't miss this party?"

Me. I thought to myself.