Chapter 8

Enjoy reading!
Love lots,

IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

--------

The whole thing that happened awhile ago went by in a blur and here i am sitting in the passengers seat while Charles was beside me driving his branded car.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out of nowhere. He wasn't speaking to me after the whole thing. He just dragged me out of the paparazzi and into his car. I don't know if he's mad or confused. But i can tell he's dissapointed on me.

I look up at Charles and he shook his head "A rule was a rule" he says "And you just have to fucking break it?!"

"I didn't know what i was supposed to do!" i explain "Jessica was looking at me!"

Charles let out a humorous yet fake laugh "What do you want Miss Venice?"

"What do you mean? " I say, confusion written all over my face.

"You want money? I'll give you money" He says as he stops the car, he took out his wallet and threw his 500 dollar bill at my face "Your a fucking gold digger anyway" he looks at me disgustedly.

Being mentioned a gold digger once was okay but being mentioned a gold digger twice isn't fucking okay, not to mention the money which was being thrown at me.

Everything went by too fast and i felt myself gasp. I just slapped Charles Delacorte. He touch his cheek as my hands left a small mark on it. He turned back to face at me "Get out" he demanded.

"I-" i started to say but he cutted me off.

"Get the hell out of my fucking car" He was pissed. I slowly nod, i can't help myself but think, am i really that much of a disturbance? I can't help myself but feel...hurt.

I threw the money back at his face "Before you point your finger at me, make sure your hands are clean" i say and got out of his car. I walk myself down the road, i turn back around to see if his car was still there but then it drove away.

A tear trickle down my cheek. Fuck that asshole. I can't believe all he thought about me was a gold digger. Am i really that kind of a person? Not. Who is he anyway? Who is he to judge me? I am not perfect and i don't have to be.

--

I arrived at my house for a short while, Mom's not here. I think she's still in the bar sobering up and sleeping with guys that she doesn't know. I jog my way up to my room and was actually surprised to see my own mother sleeping at my bed in her pajamas.

"Mom?" i say as i closed my bedroom door behind me. She suddenly awoke and smiled when she look at me.

"Your home" she says and got up from my bed. She walked towards my direction and suddenly hugged me "I'm sorry" Ok she's getting weird.

"What do you mean?" I say as i pull away from the hug.

A tear trickle down her cheek "I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry if i have hurted you, I'm sorry if i haven't realized that you also needed a mother, I'm sorry if i wasn't a mother to you" she explains "I just didn't have the time to move on since your father"

All her words sink in my head, a smile slowly formed on my lips "I'm sorry if i also wasn't a daughter to you mom" i say as tears trickle down my cheek. Ok, this is such a dramatic scene.

She hug me again "I love you Venice" she says with warmth.

"I love you too mom"

And that was the first time that i had ever said i love you to my mother.