Chapter 7

"You're an idiot" Charles says over the front door as i am here desperately to get in to his room. I know, i shouldn't be here visiting him and asking him a favor but i just need to. I can't let Jessica win.

I lay myself down on the floor and rested my head on the door "Just this once Charles, please" i say and looked down on the floor.

Suddenly the door clicked and opened which caused me to fall down on the floor "ouch" i say and look at Charles, he was laughing.

"Now" He says "That was funny" he pointed a finger at me.

I faked a laugh at him and got up from the floor "Asshole" i muttered under my breath.

"I heard that" he says, i smile innocently at him.

"Sorry"

"What do you want now Miss Halsey?" he asks as i walked inside to his room.

"I need you for tomorrow" i say once again as he crossed his arms over his chest. Is he always like this? Always crossing his arms over his chest whenever i talk to him about something.

"I know you said that already" he spat "I need to know the reason about it!" he sat down over his brown leather couch as i gazed upon in awe around his living room. I never saw his living room yesterday. I never knew there are hotels with living rooms. Only the Delacorte's hotels. I thought in my mind.

"There's this game tomorrow at our school and my enemy wants you to come and I also want you to come so that I can prove to her and everybody that we-"

"Woah!" he cuts me off "Do not say the dating part because i'm totally not dating you!" he observes me from head to toe with a disgusted look on his face. Jerk.

"Whatever, so are you up for it?" I ask hopefully with bright eyes.

"Let me think about it" He says and stood up from the couch.

I walked towards his direction, his rich smelling perfume burning my nostrils "Okay, don't forget the game starts at 7:00 pm at the Mckinley High, don't be late" I instructed as he nodded his head vaguely.

"I'll be there if and only if" he smirks "I can think about it"

--

I'm doomed.

Today's the game and it's fucking 6:30 and he's still not here.

"I'll be there if and only if" he smirks "I can think about it"

I could never erase that thought from yesterday. His smirk was so hot. No, snap out of it Venice, he's a complete jerk, an asshole in short. I felt someone touch me by the shoulder, a smile suddenly appeared from my face and turned around "I thought you wouldn'-"

I stopped midway as i had realized that it was just Andy "I thought i wouldn't what?" she ask as she drank her can of coke.

"I thought you wouldn't buy food" i say, note the sarcasm. She's been eating a lot of food everyday and she still isn't fat. I'm jealous of her metabolism.

"Oh my gosh, Austin Carter" Andy gushed towards the boy with a red cap whose arms were wrapped around a girl's waist. Wait, isn't that Summer Fray? Should've guessed, yesterday he looked at her sun kissed legs and now he's hookin up with her.

"He's never gonna like you Andy" i say, Andy has been crushing on him since forever, she knew when Austin's birthday is, she gave Austin a birthday card and a cake on his birthday and he just akwardly accepts it, she has every picture of Austin on her phone, she tried to make herself even more beautiful today. Andy has been a stalker since 4th grade and sometimes i pity her. Austin ignores her. He doesn't like her but she likes him.