Chapter 26

Hi guys! I have finally updated! Woot woot! Hahaha thank you so much for supporting this book, stay strong to us  <3

So, as you all may know, this is Josh Fray and the girl right on top is Jessica Brien! They are total hotties by the way! Hahaha

Venice

Tapping my pen impatienly on the wooden table, a loud sigh escaped from my lips as I look over the time. Twenty more minutes before I get out of this- "Are you even listening to what I said?" I hear the sound of my ex-boyfriend say as I roll my eyes in dismay

He's been tutoring me for an hour already and I still don't get why I don't understand a single thing that he said coming right out of his mouth "No" I reply coldy without taking a peek of his face.

He just came right from soccer practice and his wet damp white shirt has been a disturbance ever since "You know what, I give up!" He slammed the table loudly enough for me to jump in surprise and look at him in bewilderment "I had enough already Ven! I know what I did to you in the past was wrong but could you just forget it for atleast an hour? I'm trying to help you here but it feels like you don't need my help anyway" he let out an exaggerated sigh, ruffling his hair in annoyance and stood up in defeat.

"If you don't want to pass, then good luck passing Science" he spat out bitterly and took one last look at me in the eye before he started to walk away.

I bit my bottom lip as I turned to look down at my test papers and his, he was writing down formulas in my paper and saw that he wrote the solutions step by step for me to understand the questions thoroughly. I didn't want to say this but i've got to say, he's good and he's being a kind gentleman for writing it down for me and I was being a brat for not listening "Wait" I started to say and look at him, he was about to leave when he turned around and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I just feel disturbed by your presence" I say as a matter of factly. Of course, who in their right minds would want to get in with an awkward situation with their ex boyfriend tutoring you for Physics? Adding to the fact that his crazy ex girlfriend is trying to ruin me with my petty little white lie "Sorry for that"

"I know but i'm just trying to help here" He said "Do you want me to teach you or not?" He walked back again to where I was seated and gave me a look.

"Yeah, I guess your ex girlfriend needs help from you"

---

"So, do you understand now?" He questioned, I could smell his minty breath as his face was nearing mine with a questionable look. His sweat was slowly trickling down his face and his angelic face was as the same as before. But no one could ever beat Charles gorgeous and drop deadly looks.

Shaking away my thoughts, I quickly mutter up a reply "Um, yeah I do!" I say with a cheery smile "To find the period of time provided with a frequency without it's speed is 1 divided by frequency and light travels faster than sound because sound needs a medium when it travels"