Chapter 15

Finally updated!

Vote and Comment if ya'll like

-Venice-

It sinks in. Everything sinks in. Those tingly things on my stomachs. Those weird looks that i had given him. I would've never expect this to happen. Charles almost kissed me, adding the fact that he was the first one to let go. The fact that i enjoyed the things that happened awhile actually scares me. It totally sinks in my head. I like Charles. Last time i like someone, he was the first one to let go.

What about this time?

Charles doesn't even feel the same. But what if? He was the first one who leaned in. But he likes Kendall. A thought says in my mind. And how could i easily forgot, I am just his fake girlfriend. Right. He doesn't feel the same way. I should stop this nonsense because i know, in the end, i would just be hurt and heartbroken. The prince always goes off with the wrong princess.

It's been one hour and a half and the electricity is back on. I'm still here on my bedroom and he's probably still in the bathroom probably thinking stuffs. By stuffs, i mean the kiss. I think it just happened by one spur of a moment.

What if he already went out the room and left? No. There's a storm. But we don't know. Something says in my mind.

Worried, i opened the door of my bedroom and dashed downstairs only to find Charles sleeping peacefully in the couch. With the candlelights lighting his beautiful face. He looks so calm and young. Of course, he's still 18. I wonder what would happen if he's 20 above. Would he run his company? Or would he not? But he's the heir of the Delacorte business line.

He looks so tempting to touch.

I want to kiss him. I slap myself. What the hell did i just say? I could not just disturb him for his slumber. I observed quite a while on his face. He doesn't have wrinkles nor creases. He's acne-free and has a better complexion than mine. I was too caught up in the moment that I didn't realize that I'm already brushing his hair away from his eyes. His eyebrows twitches.

Taking a gulp, i slowly inch my face to his, i gave him a quick peck on the cheek softly. I smile happily. I feel so badass right now.

His eyes suddenly pops open. I smack his cheek. He groans in pain and jolts up. I covered my mouth in deep surprise.

"Why did you slap me?" Charles questions me while groaning in pain. He touches his cheek as a red mark slowly started to form.

"U-um spider" i shrug. Charles widens his eyes in shock. He suddenly ran around the room while shouting "Spider! Spider!" I laugh at the mere reaction. He shouts like a little girl. He was already slapping both of his cheeks.

"Charles!" I say his name. He didnt stop. "Charles!" I say his name once again. He still didn't stop "Charles!" I finally shouted to the bottom of my lungs. He stops in his tracks and look at me while touching his cheek.

"Spider" i heard him sniffle. I let out a laugh. He's crying. Oh my gosh. Who wonders, by just a simple lie, he's already crying. Adding the fact that i lied to him that there was a spider. I stood up from the couch and walk towards his direction while laughing "Your welcome" i say.

He glares at me angrily "Shut up" i wipe his tears away from his face. I suddenly froze in action. His hands touch mine. The tingly feelings are back. Snapping into reality "Your so gay" i say and i quickly got my hands away from his face.

"Is the spider dead?" He questions me while whispering. He's totally scared of spiders. Note to self : scare Charles with spiders. Now i know his weakness.