Chapter 13

-Venice-

"Tell me Charles, why do you need me?" I question him. I still don't trust him. I don't want to be a rebound of some ex couple who still loves each other, if i am right. I don't want to be the girl who'll get her heart broken all over again. No. I don't love Charles. But i'm just saying it might hurt someone.

He was reluctant at first but he finally answers "Your right, you are my rebound but i just want to make her jealous and i just want her back"

I look at him expectantly in the eye. He wants her back. Something inside me suddenly drop down into a deep hole. What the hell am i feeling right now? First, the weird feeling in my stomach. Now, this? No way. "If you want her back, why don't you tell her that?"

He shakes his head "If you don't want to help me" he says "You could just leave and forget everything that just happened" he walk towards the bathroom door and turn his head around to look at me.

I bit my bottom lip and before i knew it, he left. This is incredibly a hard decision. If i'll be his fake girlfriend, someone might get hurt. I'm not saying that it's me but what if? Pretending to be someone your not takes a toll on the real me and the real me is more important than anyone else.

-Charles-

I see her hands up against his chest as they were both alone in the balcony. I secretly glare angrily at the both of them. I loosen my necktie angrily. He held her chin up to look at him. She smiles happily at him. They were about to steal a kiss when someone suddenly snaps a picture.

I was hiding behind the wall. Enough for me to catch them. A paparazzi walk towards the two couple and talk to them a little while. Harry was nodding his head while smiling while she was talking to the paparazzi with all smiles. How much does she want to hurt me?

I could never forget what happened between us. I admit, i still love her. I hired Venice to be my fake girlfriend so that i could get her back. I regretted everything that i did in the past. She was the one who made me to be a better person. She changed me. But now? I changed myself into a cold hearted jerk.

"Charles, darling?" I heard my mother call my name from behind me and i turned myself around. I gave a small smile to my mother as she walk towards my direction.

"What are you doing here?" she questions as she held her glass of champagne.

I scratch my head in dismay "Just chilling"

Her eyebrows raise at me "Where's your girlfriend?" She sips her champagne as her eyes look at me expectantly.

"In the bathroom" i reply. She was about to reply back at me when two people suddenly arrive in our way.

"Hi, Mrs. Delacorte" Kendall greeted my mother happily as she gave her a polite kiss on the cheek. My mother eyed at her and observed her from head to toe. Her expression was priceless.

"Kendall" My mother says a bit rudely to my ex girlfriend. Harry akwardly gave us a weird smile as Kendall drag him out of our way.

My mother rolls her eyes at the couple and looks at me "What a girl" she commented. She never likes Kendall. She never likes any girl that i date. She never likes how Kendall dresses like a stripper. She never like how Kendall broke my heart.

When my mother knew that me and Kendall broke up, she was the one who was there for me. At that time, i was at my worst, i never wanted to eat and i never wanted to leave the room but my mother was the one who encouraged me to move on. Yes, i have moved on but that doesn't change the fact that i still love Kendall.

"Well" My mother says as she look over to face me "I better go, my flight leaves at 10:00 sharp" she looks over the watch as she gave me her glass of champagne.