A Leather Bound Sequel

((I'm writing part two because I actually want you guys to understand the concept of this AU without me actually having to spell it out for you. So enjoy!))

June 19th, 2013 (post DHMIS 3)
Harry leafed through the little leather bound book carefully. He had found it about a day ago, and his original intent was to throw it out (because why would he need it?). But when he found out that it wasn't empty, curiosity got the best of him, and he started to read what was inside.
From what he could gather about the strange book, it was a journal, dating all the way back to 2009. Someone named 'Colin Silva' had written it about the supposed paranormal activity that was going on in this house. Boy, was Harry ever glad that he and his friends weren't the only ones that had experienced the wrath of the house. Maybe something in this book could help him protect his friends from the things that resided here in this pit of hell.
He yawned, stretching and standing up. If he wanted to get any useful intel from the old journal, he would have to start reading up, so he was going to head to his room, so he wouldn't be interrupted. He walked up the stairs into his room, and locked the door. The familiar navy blue walls and the faint smell of smoke made him feel comfortable. Well, at least more comfortable than being in the living room with the noisy blue wall clock.
He sat by his desk near the window, opening the notebook and skimming over the words.
"House has no rules," ... "House will bring demise,"...."objects moving to places without you touching them," ... "Strange dreams,"....
That sounded just about right. The author really didn't write anything that could help him though...He skipped a couple entries, finding drawings and diagrams of people. That was sort of strange. The first drawing was in pencil, a picture of a person with black hair, pale skin and strange black eyes. Their mouth was pulled into a frown. Harry shivered slightly, as a cold breeze from outside blew past him. He paused reading to close the window.
Something about that drawing was vaguely familiar to him, but he couldn't really figure out why, and how. Over all, the illustration was really uncanny and strange, so he didn't want to look anymore. He flipped past some more entries, another drawing of the same person (which looked eerily congruent to the other drawing) and what he saw next sparked his interest.
It seemed to be a portrait of Tony. Or at least that's what he thought. It was done in pencil again, so he really couldn't base that theory off of a colour scheme, but the drawing had all the same features as the clock. Dark hair, scar across his nose bridge, thick eyebrows...that had to be him.
There was a small description next to the drawing, that read;
*stays in the living room
*talks to himself
*talks about time a lot. Not sure why
*once told me I was running out of time
*appeared in my dream once
*he keeps saying I'm running out of time what the fuck does that mean?
*doesn't want to talk to me often
Harry snorted. That sounded like Tony alright. There couldn't be a more accurate description. He turned the page to another drawing. This time, it was in colour.
It was of a woman with pale skin, and straight, multicoloured hair. Harry's eyes widened. This was basically Paige with green eyes and straight hair!
Had Colin seen Tony and Paige? Most of the drawings were of a strange, unidentifiable individual (which meant there was someone else here they didn't know about), but Colin had illustrated both of the objects at least once.
He carefully read over the short description of the woman.
*mainly stays in the kitchen, but sometimes appears in mirrors
*always humming
*likes to fill the bath tub up with water (I've seen her do it like seven times now, what?)
*always moving stuff around
*doesn't really talk to me
Harry scratched his head. What did this all mean? How long have Tony and Paige been here? Who is the other person that Colin was drawing?
He flipped the page, skipping more entries and drawings, until he got to an interesting page. It was a picture of Shrignold on one page, then his whole description on another page. He started to read.
'He won't tell me his name, but from what I've found out, he leads a cult, and he's changed his name many times to protect his identity. He isn't a ghost, I'm not really sure what he is. I'm thinking, maybe a fairy? He can turn from a butterfly into a humanoid with butterfly wings and antenna. He is very agile, and light on his feet, and in my opinion, he is trust worthy. Unlike the other things I've met near this house, he's actually trying to help me.'
Harry raised an eyebrow, turning the page. It had more of a description on Shrignold, but that was mostly covered in liquid paper, and Colin had written in big red letters;
"HE IS ACTUALLY A SUCCUBUS WHO LIVES OFF OF LOVE DONT TALK TO HIM,"
Harry frowned. So all this time, he had been letting Manny hang out with someone who was draining his love? He felt sick, no, angry. As soon as he was finished reading, he was going to make sure to kick Shrignold's teeth out.
He turned the page, only to find more drawings of that weird person, and that Colin's writing got worse as time progressed. He frowned, as he reached to the middle of the book, and the entries stopped abruptly.
The last thing Colin put in the journal was;
Leave now

((Heyy, this was short, it's only like, 986 words, but I didn't want to spend too much time dragging on this chapter, when all the information I wanted you to take from the chapter is already done. I wouldn't see a point in writing filler paragraphs just to make a story longer. Also I didn't proof read, again, cuz I'm tired kms. So, how was it?))