One, two...

((I came up with some Headcanons for the lamp while I was staring up at the ceiling questioning my existence last night. I know he's supposed to be a silly character, but this is my honest view on him))

1. Mel Leo Thompsin (last name pronounced as Thompson)
His name, Mel Thompsin, is a play on words of the chemical that causes you to want to sleep, melatonin.
He goes by his middle name, because he thinks his first name is a little feminine, but if you're his friend he will let you call him Mel.
2. He's about 38 years old.
3. In his human human form, his appearance is as follows;
Dark blue skin, glowing yellow eyes and white hair.
He wears a sleeping cap, and pyjamas, and he's chubby.
His nose is always red because he always has a cold, poor baby.
Mel has a few tattoos of constellations, but he would never admit that, because as he is approaching 40, he thinks people would say his tattoos are lame.
4. Mel has insomnia, and that's why he's so loopy all the time. You can never really take his seriously. (Although the theory that he is a drunkard is...interesting, I think it would be better to provide my own ideas instead of using someone else's)
5. He's actually really interested in sleep and dreams, and he's envious of people. who can have them, so he often gives them nightmares (that's one of his powers).
7. He keeps a dream journal, despite not being able to get to sleep to dream.
8. He's the silly, "weird uncle" type personality. Don't trust him around children
9. He's really smiley, and people think it's creepy. He has good intentions.
10. Some of his powers include giving people dreams/nightmares, portraying different messages through people's dreamscapes, putting people to sleep, and he has glowing eyes.
11. He has developed PSP from lack of sleep, and he's been picking at his face a lot (the stars on his face as a lamp).
12. Once you get past all the creepy, he's actually very sweet. He's trying his best to be a good person, but life is testing him.

((That's all I have right now. I feel like the fandom just gave up on trying to create headcanons, appearance designs and personalities for the teachers in the fifth and sixth video and that disappoints me, because I know I'm guilty of it too. I tried, lmao))