You Can't Chicken Out (GilbertxColin)

((For the rare pare thing, someone suggested I do Gilbert x Colin, and I'm completely fine with that. Just a small warning that this chapter will have a fair amount of cussing and slurs so if  you are sensitive to that type of stuff, I'm really sorry, and maybe you should consider skipping this chapter))

"You delinquents know the rules," the teacher spoke harshly. "No talking, no eating," he snatched Colin's phone out of his hands, much to the teen's dismay.
"And absolutely no texting,"
The teacher took a few paces towards the door, looking back at the students.
"I am going to be right down this hall," he said, pointing to the door. "If I hear a squeak out of you two, both of you are out of here, got it?!?" He asked.
Gilbert and Colin both nodded silently as the man exited the room, leaving the two alone in the class.
Colin glanced towards Gilbert, whom was sitting beside him and looking down at his lap with a bored expression. He carefully examined the logo on his jacket before looking up to observe his angry green eyes. Once Gilbert noticed Colin was looking at him he returned a disgusted stare, and stood up, taking the seat that was farthest away from him.
"Oh real mature, Gilbert!" The blue headed male exclaimed, crossing his arms.
"That's definitely how you treat a fellow classmate,"
Gilbert rolled his eyes, turning his back to Colin and staring out the window.
Colin and Gilbert were good students. They got good grades, they were respectful to their teachers and they definitely didn't get detention often. Gilbert almost laughed at how angry their math teacher looked- you could see the veins popping out of his neck.
So what have the two done to get him so angry in the first place?
Minutes passed by, and the only noise was the clock ticking, and the sound of Colin's pencil against paper. The boy pushed up his black framed glasses then glanced over at Gilbert again, who was currently fiddling with his pencil.
He let out a long sigh, and decided to remind Gilbert of one of the purposes of detention.
"You're supposed to be doing something productive, you know," he said to Gilbert, proud that he was actually accomplishing something with his time.
Gilbert kept his back turned to the other, and just ignored his comment.
Colin huffed, going back to his work. It was only a few minutes after that, that he decided to speak.
"You can be angry with me all you want, it's your fault we're here," he said.
"As if, fag ass," Gilbert replied, still refusing to look at him.
Colin huffed, his writing instinctively becoming faster at the moment he was insulted.
"I guess profanities mean you don't have any better arguments," He spoke bitterly. He then proceeded to erase his mistakes roughly, mumbling incoherent swears.
Gilbert put his chin in his palms, glaring out the window as if his opponent was standing on the other side. He promised himself that he would never talk to Colin again, so that was exactly what he was going to do for the rest of the detention.
Not talk to Colin.
Do not talk to Colin.
Under any circumstances, absolutely, positively, do NOT commence conversation with Colin.
He looked over his shoulder at the male, whom was still vigorously erasing what he had written down on the paper. Inevitably, the paper ripped and Colin exhaled deeply
, quickly balling it up and throwing it haphazardly at the trash can. He sat with his arms crossed, a sour expression on his face.
Gilbert snorted, and smiled to himself. Seeing Colin fail brought the jock shameless joy.
Colin looked over to Gilbert and frowned.
"What's so funny, asshole??" He asked.
Gilbert just started to chuckle, thinking it was funny that Colin was angry.
Colin huffed, ripping another sheet of paper from his notebook, crumpling it up and throwing it at Gilbert.
Gilbert stopped laughing, picking up the paper ball and throwing it back at Colin.
Colin turned away from Gilbert, deciding not to continue their little game of paper war.
Well, that was until he felt something else hit his back.
He turned around to see that Gilbert had made more little paper balls, and was preparing to hurl them in Colin's direction.
How stereotypical that the jock would always have the last laugh when it came to these sorts of little games. Colin just turned away as Gilbert shot fire.
As the fifth paper ball hit his shoulder, he had finally had enough.
"Gilbert stop it!!" He snapped, shooting the other male a stern glare.
"What? You started it!" the brunette protested, giving Colin a crooked smile, his green eyes sparkling deviantly.
Colin would always try not to look too deep in those eyes, but somehow, he would always find himself lost in that sea of green.
"But I stopped!!Why did you continue it??" He asked.
"Because I'm bored," Gilbert answered simply.
"Well then find something to do!!" Colin yelled.
There was a faint scream from the hallway, "BOYS!" The teacher shouted.
Gilbert and Colin both jumped, falling quiet because of fear of getting in even more trouble than they were already in. Gilbert sat down, and the two were silent again for about 10 minutes.
Gilbert slowly picked a paper ball off the floor, and threw it at Colin again.
Colin turned around quickly, getting very aggravated at Gilbert's antics.
"I'm serious Gilbert!"
"I'm serious Gilbert," the brunette mocked him, chuckling a bit.
"Don't you have anything better to do??" He asked.
Gilbert shook his head.
"I thought you didn't want to talk to me..." Colin mumbled.
Gilbert frowned slightly, but quickly covered it up by stretching and yawning.
"But I'm bored,"
"Then play a game or something,"
"Need I remind you that the teacher said no phones?"
"Well boo hoo. What do you want me to do?"
"Maybe you could use that big brain of yours to think up a game we could play, smart ass,"
Colin rolled his eyes. How long was their little charade going to continue?
"Fine."
Gilbert grinned in content, propping his feet up on the desk as he waited for Colin to think of something.
"Truth or Dare," Colin answered finally.
"Truth or Dare??" Gilbert asked. He scoffed. "What are we, in third grade?"
"Do you want to play or not??" Colin asked, his lips pulling into a frown.
Gilbert sighed. "Sure, why not...we have time to kill,"
"So...who should go first..?" Colin asked.
"I will," Gilbert replied. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth," Colin said, and he waited for Gilbert to ask him a question.
"Why are you such a fag all the time?" He asked.
Colin's cheeks flushed, and he frowned, "Gilbert that isn't funny!"
The brunette rolled his eyes. "Just answer the question, nimrod, isn't that the point of the game?"
"But you have to ask an actual question in order for me to answer!!"
"Fine! Who's your favourite celebrity?"
The blue haired make paused for a second before answering, "David Bowie,"
"Pfft. What a special little snowflake you are,"
Colin pouted, crossing his arms. "If you want me to play you at least have to be nice!"
"Fine, but only if I get to make a rule as well," said Gilbert.
Colin sighed. "Whatever."
Gilbert's smug smile turned into a smirk. "You can't chicken out...no matter what,"
Colin took a moment to think about the consequences of playing the game with Gilbert, especially with those sort of rules. He hesitated.
Gilbert sat up, putting his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together, sitting as if he were interested in what Colin had to say next.
"Alright..." He mumbled. "But no funny business,"
Gilbert nodded. "No funny business,"
"So truth or dare?" Colin asked.
"Truth,"
"...have you ever failed a class...?" He asked.
"The kind of lame ass questions you ask. No, I've never failed a class. Just because you're an honours student doesn't mean everyone else is stupid,"
Colin blushed, and he rubbed his arm awkwardly.
"Truth or dare?" Gilbert asked.
"Truth,"
"Do you think you're smarter than everyone in this school?"
"Is that supposed to provoke me?!?" Colin asked.
The other male shrugged. "Maybe,"
"Well in that case, I'll give you the answer that you want. Yes, Gilbert, I do, think I'm smarter than everyone. Happy?"
Gilbert started to chuckle. He stood up, sitting about five seats away from him. Colin grew nervous as he came into close proximity.
"You intrigue me, Colin, you know that...?"
Colin raised an eyebrow, his cheeks starting to grow hot.
"In what way...?"
"Just in general. You make me curious. Curios as to how someone so academically inclined could be so..."
No. Colin was smart enough to know when he was going to hear something he wasn't going to like. Or was he?
"Truth or dare?" He cut Gilbert off.
Gilbert frowned slightly.
"Dare,"

|-/

Time passes, but the two boys didn't even notice, as they were lost in their friendly little game of truth or dare. Eventually, Gilbert and Colin were sitting side by side, laughing as if they were already good friends.
"Okay, okay, truth or dare?" Gilbert asked Colin.
Colin rubbed his arm. "Truth,"
Gilbert raised an eyebrow. Colin had been rubbing at his arm a lot, and he was starting to wonder why. Was he uncomfortable? He wouldn't really blame him if he was.
"Why do you keep on rubbing your arm like that?" Gilbert asked, seeming a little bit concerned.
Colin frowned, his eyes darting around the room.
"It's nothing, really..." He mumbled.
"No, that's the question I asked you, you have to answer it," said Gilbert.
"Well in that case I want to change to dare," Colin spoke proudly.
"Okay. I dare you to take your sweater off," Gilbert replied.
Colin sighed in defeat, taking off his multicoloured sweater to reveal a black, short sleeved shirt. There were big bruises all over his right arm.
Gilbert's eyes widened.
"Woah...where did those come from??" the brunette asked, covering his mouth slightly.
Colin whimpered, his eyes darting around the room.
"Y-You gave them to me, Gilbert...yesterday...." He muttered.
Gilbert frowned. The two had broke out into a giant fight yesterday, in front of everyone. It had turned from just words to a fist fight, and it ended with both of the hurt and in detention.
He had gained a black eye from the fight, but was trying to cover it up with his hair. He never knew someone as small as Colin could pack such a punch.
"I...I hadn't realized I was grabbing you so hard..." He mumbled.
"Let me see your arm,"
Colin held his arm out to Gilbert, wincing when he took a hold of it to examine the bruises.
"Oh gosh...I'm sorry, Colin..." The male wrapped his arms around the other, which Colin awkwardly accepted. (Though he didn't like it).
Gilbert pulled away, and put his hands on Colin's shoulders. Colin looked up at the taller boy, and gasped as he smiled, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
This is how it all starts again.
He whimpered as Gilbert picked him up, setting him on a desk. The jock started to kiss his neck gently, causing Colin to whine, and grab onto the back of his sweater. He mewled as the other male gently nipped at his neck.
"Gilbert stop...!" He managed to say, but Gilbert just ignored him, kissing his lips hungrily.
It was only until he pulled away, and saw the tears in Colin's eyes that he decided to ask what was wrong.
"No..stop...I-I don't want this..." Colin mumbled.
Gilbert gently traced the love bite he made on Colin's neck.
"What do you mean...?" He asked.
"This is bad for us..for me..."
"You're shaking, Colin...can make you feel better..."
Colin shook his head,trying to push Gilbert off of him.
"N-No! I'm serious! Stop! DON'T TOUCH ME!" He shoved Gilbert away, making him stumble and fall onto the ground.
Gilbert's eyes widened, and he growled.
"What are you?! Stop being so gay about this!!"
"BUT THATS THE THING GILBERT!!" Colin shouted. "I'M GAY!!!"
Gilbert sat in silent shock, his jaw hanging ajar.
"A-And I've been trying so hard to get you to notice that I don't see you as just a one time thing, but that's all I'll ever be to you!!!" He yelled. "It's like a cycle!! You keep building me up only to tear me down by saying you don't want to see me, or embarrassing me in front of your friends, and I'm tired of it Gilbert, I'm TIRED!"
Tears poured down his cheeks, and he exhaled shakily, trying his best to gather his bearings and gain composure again.
"I'm confused, because you say you love me, and then you leave me..."
"I'M JUST AS CONFUSED AS YOU ARE!!" Gilbert snapped suddenly, making Colin jump.
"I'm only 17!! I don't know what I like!!!!"
"I think it's best that we just stay away from each other..." Colin mumbled.
Gilbert stood up.
"...Truth or dare..?" He asked.
Colin frowned, sniffling. "Gilbert, this really isn't the time..."
"Truth or dare..." He repeated in a firm tone.
Colin sighed. "Truth..."
Gilbert walked up to the shorter of the two, wiping his tears with his thumb. Colin winced at Gilbert's touch.
"What do you want from me...?"
Colin hesitated to answer the question, but eventually, he spoke.
"I...I want you to kiss me...like you love me..." He looked down, his eyes filling with tears again.
Gilbert gently lifted his chin, staring into Colin's bright blue eyes.
The bell rang, and the door knob turned. The teacher walked into the room.
"You two are dismissed. Now get out of my classroom before I change my mind,"
Colin was the first to exit, and when Gilbert called his name, he didn't even bother looking back.

((Eyy sorry, I'm a sucker for jock and need pairings. Sorry if some parts were a little too vulgar or suggestive. I didn't proof read these and I'm probs not going to so))