ANTI

((Small Drabble of an idea I have about the new students. Yes, that is my art, yes that is how I portray them rip @  me. Sorry for not continuing my other stories as regularly as I think you guys would like. Stuff has been sort of stressful lately. Fyi, I didn't proofread. Anyways, enjoy!))

"You little BRAT!" Samuel's voice echoed through the corridors. Someone had probably done something to piss the moth off. But then again, what doesn't piss Sam off? His yelling could be heard all the way from the living room, even though he was upstairs. I didn't understand why they decided to let Sam live here, but before all this, they had let the butterfly stay even though they all thought he was creepy, so in that case it sort of made sense.
Corey sighed, burying his face into his book.
"You should probably go check on them, Pheonix," the blue headed man spoke to the younger of the two who were sitting in the room.
Pheonix groaned, slouching in his green chair.
"I always check on them! How about you do it this time!" He argued, crossing his arms over his flannel clad chest, "It's not like I can stop them, anyways,"
The squabbling and stomping continued from the upper level, until a loud cry erupted from a room upstairs. Corey pursed his lips, setting his book down and standing up, to go see what harm had been done.
It was normally like this, day in, day out. Anti would wake first, which was surprising considering he was the youngest in the household. He was smarter than he looked, though. Definitely smarter than Manny ever was. His heart was set on nothing but making mischief, which was what Sam taught him to do.
Pheonix and Corey would usually get in the way of all the fights and pranks these two create together, but Natalie is really the only one who can stop it.
Tyler, the alarm clock goes off at the wrong time every day, which causes Jesse and Kyan to tease him. It's sort of ironic, because I knew that Tony would never be a second too late or too early for anything, then I remember that Tyler isn't Tony.
At the end of the day, the night owl Anti prepares for more wars against the household, while everyone slept soundly, vaguely aware of what might occur tomorrow.
They were all wonderful people, really, but they were so wonderful that they were boring. Things are nothing like they were before, and I can't exactly say that it's all my fault. They're getting everything just a bit wrong, and sooner or later they'll have to pay.
I followed eerily close behind the blue haired male as he trudged up the stairs (it's not as if he can see me, anyways) to go and see who could have been the source of that horrible wailing. I already had a rough idea of who it could be.
This time around, everything was so predictable.
The blonde child was pinned to the ground, struggling to get the moth to let him go.
I chuckled a bit, leaning against the wall and crossing my arms. Usually, watching these two fight was entertaining, but it gets boring, and repetitive after a while.
I found it sad, because Manny was very scared of Shrignold, but Anti...he didn't fear anything. Not even the terrifying moth that could kill him in an instant if he really wanted to. This being said, it was very hard to get e reaction I wanted out of Anti.
I observed as Corey pulled the moth up by his antenna and threw him to the side. He was certainly more violent, and more expressive than Harry was.
"Piss off, you pest!!" The blue head yelled, causing Sam to his and scurry off, like a vampire hiding from light.
I really liked Corey's attitude, it appealed to me, but things are just not the same without them around.
Everyone here were polar opposites to the people who used to be here.
Anti was the asshole, which was very unlike Manny.
Corey was very bold, different from Harry, who was melancholic and monotone.
Pheonix was outgoing, whilst Robin was shy and reserved.
Even though these three sort of looked like my old victims, they were nothing like them, and that's not even the part that upset me the most.
When Harry pulled the plug, he succeeded in the exorcism. Paige, Tony, and all the other 'teachers' were set free. All except me...
I had enough willpower to stay bound to this house, because I didn't want our little game to end. You see, everything that dies here gets reborn. That's the way I wanted it to be. Even if all my friends had moved on, and all my students had escaped my clutches, the house will still lure people into it's depths. New teachers, and new students will come to take the place of who was no longer there. That way, this masquerade  would never end, right?
Wrong.
Corey glanced towards Anti, and held out his hand to help the boy off of the ground. The small blonde male just ignored him, standing up by himself and smoothing out his red overalls.
"Well you could've at least said thank you," Corey mumbled bitterly.
"For what?" Anti asked with a grin. Doing things like this always got under Corey's skin. Maybe Anti did it because it drove the blue headed man mad.
"He could have killed you!" Corey exclaimed, putting his hands on the child's shoulders and shaking him gently.
"I wouldn't allow that," Anti said simply. And with that, he was off.
One key thing I forgot to mention is that not everyone that steps into this house is the same as the ones that were here before.
An example is Natalie. Natalie the Notebook. She believes that the only way to 'get creative' is through writing, and that all other forms of art have no purpose. She loves the colour green, and hates drawing, which is sort of ironic from my perspective. I'm sure you know how things were before.
Tyler is an alarm clock. He's shy, but pleasant. He's always too early or too late for something. It really doesn't make sense, seeing that he is a clock. Guess he couldn't be as great as Tony was, huh?
Sam is actually horrible. He's a moth that preaches hate, and I think you can already see why I favour the love bug over him
Fixing this was all out of my hands now. I had to wait until one of them were conscious enough to realize what was happening, and I had to wait to see if that would ever happen.
June 20th isn't as promising of a date as I thought it would be.

((Aaaa hi. Sorry for my lack of updates, life just gets in the way sometimes. That, and also I'm struggling to find the motivation to update. School's out now, so I should be writing more regularly. Anyways, thanks for reading. You will find out more about the new teachers and students soon! I know some names I mentioned, I didn't explain, so an explanation will be coming long. I guess this is part of  The House On Mortimer Road. I really want people to understand my confusing point of view))