A New Enemy

Laurence's POV
I was looking around the whole village and I still didn't see Katelyn. "LAURENCE!" A voice called, I turned my head and saw Aphmau...

"Did you find her?" I asked, she shook her head "Mom- Laurence?!" Levin ran towards us and hugged me tight

"Thanks for hugging me...but we're in a bad situation here." He nodded his head in agreement "Dante called me to meet Aphmau but...I didn't know-"

"GET AWAY OR ELSE!"

A voice screamed, we all turned out heads to the direction of the scream "That's Katelyn...again." I mumbled "Ok, here's the plan. Aphmau go with Levin to get Vylad and I'll go see what going on." Aphmau grabbed my hand...

"Laurence! I'm coming with you!" I shook my head "It's to dangerous. I'll be fine." I smiled "I'm not going to do it ever again. Promise." I added, I put my hand whilst I say it. "Thanks Laurence, come on Mom." She nodded and left with Levin "I'll get you Katelyn." I mumbled as I ran to her voice.

Travis's POV
"Who are you!" I asked, the girl laughed "What are you doing here?!" Katelyn said, holding her sword tight.

"Ohh...Katelyn? Weren't you a part of the Jury of Nine?" I took out my sword "I'll kill you. If I have to." The women laughed "What? Katelyn, is this your boyfriend? I see...you replaced..."

"Don't continue that sentence." Katelyn demanded "Jeffory? Was it?" She clenched her fists "Don't bring him into this!"

"Katelyn, who is she?" I said "I'll tell you later...but she's part of the Jury of Nine-" Katelyn was about to finish her sentence until...she got distracted by something...

Katelyn's POV
No..."Oh? I see you have noticed something about me...is it the hair? The eyes? Or-Wait...it's none of those...is the...sword?" I growled "Why do you have Janus' sword?!" Before I can even think about it, Travis ran up to the Jury of Nine member and tried to strike at her but she dodged it and used her sword on him "TRAVIS!"

"K-Katelyn...r-run..." He mumbled, I shook my head "I'll kill you!"

She laughed "How? Your to weak for me. Plus, you? After Jeffory...I don't think-" I shook my head "STOP!"

"Oh....I see..." She mumbled, stroking her chin "W-What?" She smiled devilishly "Your so affected by his death! Jeffory died Katelyn...Get.Over.It."

Travis's POV
I can't let her hurt Katelyn..."KATELYN GO!" I shouted, but she wouldn't move "Don't bring him into this!" Katelyn ran to her, at full speed and swung her sword but the women blocked it "How pathetic." She mumbled, the women pushed Katelyn to the tree, Full force. "It's sad how you have to die like this..."

"Huh?" Katelyn looked up and the women slowly walking to her "Last words?" Katelyn growled..."Aw...Goodbye Katelyn...the fire fist!" The women ran at her with the sword in her hand "KATELYN NO!" I screamed, I jumped up and I felt pain on my left arm..."YOU WON'T KILL HER!" I screamed...I ran in front of Katelyn, and after I blinked...I felt excruciating pain in my stomach "Argh!"

Laurence POV
"TRAVIS!" I shouted, as I see him fall to his knees "Oh? Who's this?" A women wearing familiar armour turned her head towards me "Who are you!" I said pointing to her, she chuckled "Finally! I can properly introduce myself! Well, my name is..." I saw Katelyn crawl towards Travis, I and I held my sword tight "My name is...Ivy..." I ran towards her but she threw me to a tree "ARGH!" I fell face first...

"Garvin! Go and take this one here. I'll take care of Katelyn." The man with ears that like a wolves ear walked towards me "I'm not going to go easy on you."

I chuckled "Me either." I quickly stood up and tried to punch him but he grabbed my fist with his palm "Oh really?" He kicked me in the stomach and I felt to the ground..."Your pathetic." The man said, my eyes sight slowly becoming blurry...

Katelyn POV
"What have you done." I said, as I put my hand over Travis's wound "All I did was teach him a lesson, Katelyn. Don't worry you'll die with him-" she ran towards me until a red streak of light crashed into her "ARGH!" She screamed "What the-" Laurence looked at me with blood shot eyes "I'll protect you." My eyes widened in fear...

Aphmau POV
I was running with Vylad and Levin by my side "I'LL FIGHT TILL THE END IVY." A voice said, so bold and so confident "HURRY!" Vylad shouted running ahead of us "Mom, go with Vylad! I need to find Malachi!" I nodded my head and with that, me and Levin went in our separate ways.

Vylad stopped in his tracks "Aphmau..." I turned my head towards him "What is it?" He sighed "Stay behind me...who knows what could happen." I nodded my head "Ok..."

Laurence POV
Ivy struggled to her feet "A shadow knight? This going to be interesting..." She said "ARGH!"  A rough voice cried, I turned around and the man who was with Ivy, was running towards me with a sword "You're pathetic!" I screamed, I took his arm and threw him to the tree "Now, where were we." I slowly walked towards her while dragging my sword against the dirt "You don't scare me!" Ivy screamed, Her voice didn't show fear but her face  showed otherwise. Go and get her Laurence...kill her...she hurt your friend...she will hurt some else...a voice whispered in my head...I smiled devilishly and lifted my head I looked at her in the eyes... But something in my head told me to stop, it's not right, it was like shouting, it repeated DON'T DO IT! But my body just ignored it...I brought up my sword...

"Ready? Ready for a painful death?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the amount of support that you have given to this book! Sorry if this chapter was crappy...I just feel really weak right now...Sorry if I made mistake too...

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for the support
~MCshadowRaider