"You're The Monster."

Aphmau's POV
At the corner of my eye I see Aaron's hand wrapped around Laurence's neck "LAURENCE!" I scream, I run towards Aaron and pushed him away. Laurence drops to the ground and gasps for air "L-Laurence are you ok?" I ask, kneeling beside him, he coughs and nods "I-I think so..." I wrap my arms around him, but I feel 2 hands grab me and throw me away "What the?!"

Laurence POV
Aphmau lets go and I look up "Aph-" before I could finish, I feel a fist crash into my cheek "Argh!" I scream, I roll to the ground...I feel a hand wrap around my neck "You deserve this Laurence." That voice...Aaron? I feel his fist crash into my nose a couple of times...he stops for minute giving me enough time to stand up but he pushed me to the ground and punches me left and right. "AARON STOP!" Aphmau screams, I hear something crash onto the floor...he goes back to punching me until I punch back, my fist luckily hits his nose...I slowly stand up, and I put my hand over my nose...when I do I feel a deep cut "Argh..." I tried to walk away but I feel a push on my back causing me to fall back "I regret saving you!" He screams, I tried to crawl away but he flipped me around and punched me "A-Aaron...s-stop...p-please..." I say, he punches me once more and stands up "One more." He says, I cough...his foot crashes into my stomach "GAH!" I scream "AARON!" A voice screams...it's not Aphmau though..."Katelyn-" before I could even hear anything else...I feel dizzy, I felt like fainting...I bring my head up for a split second but I drop And fell on the rough concrete floor...

Katelyn's POV
Aphmau quickly got up "Aphmau you have a cut on your arm!" Travis pointed out..."That doesn't matter, Travis!" She runs towards an unconscious Laurence, I follow her. Travis flips him over "Oh...my...Irene..." I say under my breath, there was a deep cut on his nose, he had a bruise on his cheek, his right cheek was swollen, there was a cut on his lip and there was a small puddle of blood beside him. Travis picks him up and we both put his arms around our necks "Let's bring him to Zoey..." Aphmau nods "Are we just going to leave Aaron there?" Travis asks "Yes. No questions." I say, he nods...

Zoey POV
I was sleeping until I heard a loud knock on the door "Zoey! We need help!" A familiar voice asks, I stand up and walk towards the Door half awake. Another knock was on the door "Ok!..." I open the door and when I saw Laurence...I was wide awake "What happened?!" I say, Katelyn and Travis brings him in and they put him on my couch "He got beat up by Aaron." Travis explains, I look at Aphmau who was about to leave "Where are you Aphmau?" I ask, she looks forward "I'm going to talk to Aaron." Katelyn walks beside me "I'll come with you...just in case anything happens." Aph shakes her head "He won't hurt me."

"He hurt Laurence." Travis says...with no emotion heard form his voice.

"Just let me come with you Aphmau. Travis and Zoey will take care of Laurence." Katelyn says while walking to Aphmau...

"Katelyn." Aphmau put her arm in front of Katelyn, blocking her "I said...I will go talk to him. Stay.Here." With that Aphmau walks out the door...leaving Katelyn and us wonder what will happen...

Aphmau's POV
I walked to the area where Aaron beat up Laurence "Why did you do that." I say, Aaron looks at me "It's none of your business." He says back, I clench my fists "You beat up Laurence...friends don't do that..."I say, Aaron stands up and wipes away a spec of blood on his lip "He planning on saving Garroth...I don't want him to die. You'll be sad again." My eyes widen at first but anger takes over "So punching him will stop him from saving Garroth? I know your better than that, Aaron." He clenched his fists "Laurence needs to stop being a hero! He's not invincible, Aphmau. He's-" I walk closer to him "He's a monster." He says, looking up "We talked about this Aaron he's not!" Aaron walks closer to me "He tried to kill you, he lost control and almost got you killed because of that...Aphmau...just because he saved Katelyn from an arrow, doesn't mean he's a hero." I push him "BUT WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM!" I scream, probably loud enough to wake up everybody since it was In the middle of the night "He deserved it." I shook my head "What did he do to deserve it?!" I ask, Aaron looks at me straight in the eyes "Because he lied to you,
Because he tried to kill you, because he betrayed us, because he's a monster...because he's still alive..." I've had enough! I thought, I brought my hand up and slapped him across the face. "He's not a monster!" I say, Aaron clenches his fists "Aphmau! Don't let your emotions get to you. I know, deep inside....that you know Laurence is a monster!" He screams, as I walk away...I stop and turn my head slightly to the side...

"Maybe you're the monster, Aaron."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this is a really short chapter! I'm really busy! Anyways, thank you for reading this part of the story! Again, if I made an mistakes, Sorry.

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!
~MCshadowRaider

Forbidden Love-Larmau✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें