Just Pretend.

Read till end~

Aphmau's POV
I walk towards Zoey's house "Zoey I-" my eyes widen as I see Laurence awake "Laurence!" I scream, I run towards Laurence and surprise him with a hug "Aphmau...?" Katelyn asks, putting her hand on my shoulder "Can you guys leave me with Laurence for now? I need to talk to him..." Travis smiles "Sure..." As they leave the room I playfully punch Laurence in the arm "Ow! What was that for?" I frown "Why did you do that? Why did you just let him beat you up?" He sighed "I punched back..." I shake my head "Only once...You just let him do that to you." He nods "I deserved it." I stand up and I walk to the window... "Aphmau...I-I...I can see now..." My eyes widen "W-What..." I hear footsteps behind me and arms wrap around my waist "I woke up and I saw everyone's faces...Aphmau...I'm not blind anymore..." I quickly turn around and hug him tight "...What's this for? I've only been blind for 2 days..." I'm still hugging him "3 days..." I correct him, he chuckles...

Laurence's POV
I let go of Aphmau and sigh "Anything wrong Laurence?" She asks, her eyes aren't filled with joy but it also isn't filled with sadness..."C-Can you pretend, that i'm still blind?" She gave me a confused look "W-Why?" I look down "I want to see if we can trust Sasha...she knows that I'm blind and if she actually is our friend then she'd help us." Aphmau let go of my arm "But what if she isn't?" I looked into her hazel brown eyes "We know if she isn't, if she takes advantage of it. If she's being to nice or something suspicious..." She turned around and crossed her arms "Laurence-" I go in front of her and bring her chin up with my finger "I can take care of myself, Aphmau...I promise to never leave you..." Our foreheads touch "I...love you." I whisper and she smiles "I love you too...Laurence..." I put my lips on hers, I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer, she wraps her arms around my neck. I stop and I smile "I promise." She hugs me and I hug her back "Don't break it..." She says "I won't..." I reply back. Aphmau lets go of me and yawns "You're tired, huh?" She nods, yawning. I yawn back, "C'mon I feel sleepy too, why don't we sleep right now...after what just happened I feel worn out." She nods, Aphmau jumps on the bed and lies down, I lie down beside her...After a few seconds she's already snoring...cute... Aphmau puts her head on my chest and I stroke her hair "I love you Aphmau..." I whisper, while kissing her forehead. I feel her smile and I smile back...I feel my eyes getting heavier and I was soon asleep...

*Next Morning*

Zoey's POV
I walk back in my house and I still see Laurence and Aphmau sleeping...They're cute together but THEY SLEPT IN MY HOUSE!!!! "Wow...I forgot they slept in your house last night." Travis says walking beside me "Why don't we be great friends and ruin the moment." Katelyn's says, smiling devilishly. "You go ahead and do that....Oh my Irene this won't end well..." I say. Travis and Katelyn slowly walk towards Laurence and Aphmau... A snicker came from Laurence...Is he awake?... I asked my self... Travis was about to scream until Laurence woke up and quickly jumped on Travis "NICE TRY TRAVIS!" He screams "AHHHHH!" Travis screams, Aphmau wakes up and rubs her head "What in the name of Irene just happened?" Aphmau says groggily. Travis and Laurence stand up "I need to talk to all of you." He says formally...Katelyn and Travis looks at him "As you all know I was blind for a few days..." Laurence says, scratching his head "YOU WERE-" Laurence runs to me and puts his hand over my mouth "Zoey! Shh!" I calm down and nod, he takes his hand off my mouth "Well yesterday...when I woke up from when Aaron made me unconscious...I could see everything!" He says smiling, Travis and Katelyn look at each other, Katelyn looks back at Laurence "Really? That's great Laurence!" I expected Laurence to laugh or smile, but instead his smile turned into a frown "But we have to pretend that I'm still blind because of Sasha..." Katelyn sighs "Right...I forgot that she was here." Laurence nods "Yeah...just pretend that I'm still blind...ok?" He sighs "Oh, also...don't tell anyone that I'm not blind anymore....it's for the better." I nod, I change the subject and say "Um Laurence? You do know that you slept in my house right?"

Laurence's POV
I look around and chuckle "S-Sorry, Zoey...heh." I scratch the back of my head "It's ok. I'll leave you 2 here...for now. Hopefully when I come back I can sleep here...ok?" I nod Travis, Katelyn and Zoey leave and I'm left with Aphmau "Geez...what happened to you and Travis?" I shake my head "Nothing." I chuckle, she rubs her head "Why does my head hurt?" I walk towards her and sit on the bed "Well your head was on my chest when you were sleeping...but then I suddenly jumped off of the bed...sorry." I say, she blushes a hint of red "I-I w-was- never mind...I-It's ok..." I laugh "Come here." She goes closer to me and I hug her "I love you..." I smile and kiss her head "Are we like Husband and wife now? Since your acting like a Husband." She asks, I chuckle "No...but maybe soon? Maybe after all these problems pass..." I say, I put my arms around her waist...we were still sitting on the bed "Yeah...maybe...Laurence?" I look afar "Hm?", "Do I really have to pretend your blind?" I sigh "I'm sorry Aphmau...but you do..." She turns around and looks at me "But-" I quickly kiss her, she was surprise at first but she melted into my kiss and kissed back...

Aphmau POV
I let go and look at him "Aphmau...it's for the better." He says, I sigh in defeat "Smile." He says, I turn around and give him a confused look "What-" he jumped onto me and started to tickle me "AH! L-Laurence! S-Stop!" He stopped and smiled "I missed that..." He says...I tilt my head "What?" He rolled beside me "I missed your smile..." Laurence faces me and he puts his hand on my cheek... "I miss you..." All these words...coming from his mouth. Why is he saying this? Is he going to do something? Is he leaving?
I smile even wider and hug him...I let go and he Looks at me with his sky blue eyes "I missed your smile, your laugh..."

"And I won't ever break my promise to you...because I still want to hear your voice..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this part of story! I know that recent chapters it was just talking but just keep waiting because things are going to start getting interesting *wink wink* trust me... Sorry if I made mistakes! ALSO THANKS FOR 2k READS!!!!! Also please comment what you thought about the chapter!!! I would (of course) read it and I might also reply to it!

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment/share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!!!!
~MCshadowRaider