We'll meet again....I Promise.

"We'll meet again someday..." Laurence breathed out...

Aphmau's POV

~5 years later~

I opened my eyes and sighed "Mom!" A cheerful voice called, I turned around and saw Levin running towards me. "Hey! What happened?" I asked, a little worried.

Levin smiled "Malachi is coming back home!"

I gasped and laughed "Really! When?"

Levin grabbed my hand and ran towards the gate as it opened. It revealed a boy with brown hair. "Malachi?" I said.

The boy ran to me and opened his arms "Levin! Mom!" We both ran and hugged him.

We let go and I felt tears rolling off my cheek "Mom...Don't cry!" Malachi said wiping a tear off my cheek.

I chuckled "Well, what can I say! It's been a long time since I've seen my son!"

The boys laughed and asked if they can catch up in the house. I nodded and we went our separate ways.

I can't believe this day is here. I thought to myself.

I walked to the grave and sat down. I looked at the rusty emerald sword sitting beside it. "How do you wield this sword, Laurence?"

I sighed and stood up straight, I remember this very moment when he was in my arms breathing for the last time...

I shook the thoughts off and smiled "I miss you Laurence..."

Katelyn's POV
I yawned and lazily walked towards my door "Good morning Katelyn!" A cheerful voice greeted.

I wiped my eyes and looked up "Hey Aph, why so happy today?"

She shrugged "Nothing! Hey, I was wondering if we should-"

Aphmau was suddenly interrupted by Garroth "Aphmau! Go...gate...now!"

I chuckled "Garroth speak more clearly please?"

He nodded and took a deep breath "Aphmau, please attend to the gates...now."

We both looked at each other and ran towards the gates, Well good thing I didn't change because I would've taken forever to do that.

"Please! Just let us in!" A worried voice begged. I looked over Dante's shoulder and raised my eyebrow.

"What's going on here? Anything wrong?" I asked, my voice, stern to give a threatening feel.

"Ma'am please, tell this guard to let me see Lady Irene!" The women begged.

I looked at Aphmau and she nodded, "Are you sure?" I whispered to her.

Aphmau gave me a thumbs up "I'm sure."

~

The women walked and the moment she saw Aphmau, she ran to her and started asking questions. "Dante, ask the women to calm down a bit."

Dante smiled and nodded "Yes Lady Katelyn!"

I rolled my eyes "Don't call me that, unless you want me to beat you up." I threatened.

"Oooo! I'm scared!" Dante mocked.

I groan "Just." I say.

He laughs and walks towards Aphmau and the women "Today is the day and I can tell she's not really happy about it." A deep voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw Garroth looking at Aphmau worried. "Today?"

He grabbed my shoulder and dragged me away from the 3. "Today was the day he died...remember?"