An old...Enemy...

Aphmau's POV
My eyes widen as I saw her smirk and look at me in the eyes "Yes! You already know me so-" I put the sword closer to her neck "Why are you here?...Sasha." I heard Laurence gasp "S-Sasha?!" He says, he stands up and walks towards me...I back away, afraid about what he's about to do "Stay there Laurence." I instruct, he shook his head "You knew I was here." Sasha slowly stands up and brushes the dirt off her sweater "I knew all of you were here except for Aphmau." Sasha smirks "Your blind." She adds "I can fix that...but I don't know if-" I growl and punch her, hard enough for her to fall to the ground "Well then...didn't even let me finish my sentence..." I clench my fists "Get away from Laurence, or else-" she smirks "Or else what?" I smile "Or else I'll use my sword next time. Not my fist."

Katelyn's POV
"Why did you say that?" I ask Travis, he shrugs "I don't know...Katelyn, I want to know the truth." He says "Why did you say 'I love you' to me?" I cross my arms "I didn't." He shakes his head "No. You said it, and I heard it. Don't lie." I smile "Do you really think ill ever say that to you?" He looks down and frowns "If you didn't mean it then...why'd you kiss back?" My eyes widen...I felt my cheeks getting hotter "I-I...I...I just got caught up in the moment." I explain, Travis stands up from the bed and walks towards me "If I kissed you...you would have slapped me. But you didn't." He raises and eyebrow "Are you falling for me?" I shook my head "WHY WOULD I FALL-" he chuckles "If you didn't fall for me yet...then deny it." My eyes widen in shock "I-er...I-..." Travis walks even closer to me, and before I know it...a wall stops me from going even farther away from him. He raises his hand and puts it on the wall, near my head "Exactly." He whispers, my cheeks are hotter then ever "T-Travis..." His head closer to mine, we were only 1 inch apart. "Katelyn...I love you and I'll never give up-" before he can finish, someone ran into the room and squealed. Me and Travis both look at the direction, still in the same position "K-Katelyn~Sama?!" My eyes widen "Uh...Kawaii~Chan?!"

Travis POV
I take my hand off the wall and look at Kawaii~Chan embarrassed "W-What are you doing here?!" I ask, Kawaii~Chan giggles "Katelyn~Sama? May Kawaii~Chan talk to you for a sec?" Katelyn nods and walks toward her, looking down...oh geez...I did not just do that to Katelyn...

Aphmau's POV
She wipes away a speck of blood on her lip "Huh...you've gotten stronger." She says, look at me "What do you want." She stands up "Nothing. I'm here to help you." Laurence looks down "Help me? After all you've done to us? To me?" I reply back, Sasha let out a sigh "Aphmau, that was 15 years ago. Get over it." I shook my head "No. For you it was 15 years but for me it was 15 minutes." I say, she at first gave me a confused look but after a while she looked at Laurence "Laurence do you maybe think that-" Sasha started but was cut off "It's you!" I looked behind me and saw Travis pointing at Sasha "Travis not right now...we'll talk later. For now help Laurence get down the tree." Travis walked over to Laurence and looked at Sasha...

Laurence POV
It's frustrating that I can't see what's going on, that I'm being assisted to get down a tree, that I'm leaving Aphmau with someone dangerous. "Laurence...a-are you ok?" A voice whispers "Travis That's you right?" No response "Travis hurry up." A voice demands, probably Aphmau...since I could recognize her voice from anywhere. "Alright. C'mon Laurence." I nod...

~Time skip when they are done climbing down the tree...Because the author is too lazy ;)~

"Laurence...are you blind?" Travis asks, I nod "Yeah..." I sigh. I stop in my tracks "Sasha said that she can cure me..." I hear Travis stop "You mean the girl with the black hoodie, white hair-" I nod "I don't know her...b-but I suggest you don't let her help you. She looks like an Enemy, according to Aphmau's reaction."

Travis POV
I explain, Laurence shrugged "I-If you don't mind me asking...but how'd you get blind?" I ask, Laurence looked down "I honestly don't know...my vision got blurry...I fainted and when I woke up...I-I...I couldn't see anything." He says with sadness, I sigh "Oh...it's ok I'm here for you." Laurence smiles "Thanks Travis..." I smile back. "I'm smiling...just want to...ya know, put it out there." Laurence chuckles "Thanks."

Katelyn's POV
"Y-Yes...Kawaii~Chan?" She smiles devilishly "Kawaii~Chan just wanted to check on Katelyn~Sama and Travis~Chan! But Kawaii~Chan saw something very...different." She says, I looked away "What?" She giggles "What happened back there?" I shook my head and I put my hands on my hips "None, of your business Kawaii~Chan." She pouts but smiles again "Ok...fiiiiiine." She says "Welp! Kawaii~Chan needs to go now! Bye Katelyn~Sama!" She says walking down the stairs, I smile. I run up to the room "Travis-" before I could even finish, Travis wasn't in the room. I looked around and I saw a window open...oh no he didn't... (MyStreet Laurence comes out of nowhere "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!"...ok....back to the story.."

Laurence's POV
It was pure silence "Anyways...Travis, how are you?" I ask, I can't see him but I feel like he's...grinning "I feel awesome." He says "Why so?" He chuckles "Nothing Laurence. I just feel happy that I survived. That's it." I smirk "Yeah right."

Aphmau's POV
"Tell me. How did you know Travis?" I say, Sasha smirks "Long story...well kinda. I don't wanna say." She smiles, I clench my fists "Aphmau. I know you're still mad at me for what I've done. But I see that Laurence is in...a bit of trouble. I can help you, you know." I walk towards her "Why would I let you help." She chuckles "My, My. You have trust issues don't you?" I tighten my grip around my sword "Do you really think I would easily trust you?" I say, she smirks "No...but in this case yes." I give her a confused look "Why, so?" Her smiles fades away, and she turns serious "Laurence is blind and you have no idea how to save him." My eyes widen "H-How-"

Sasha's POV
I know Aphmau won't trust me that easily but Laurence is blind and she doesn't know how to cure him "Aphmau. If you think that you have a lot of time to save Laurence, you don't." I say...

Aphmau's POV
I give Sasha a confused look "W-What do you mean? We have plenty of time, we'll just make sure he doesn't walk around that much. When we find the cure to his blindness then we will use it on him...then he is saved." Sasha shook her head "Aphmau...it isn't that easy you know..." I start to get worried "W-What do you mean..." She sighs and looks right into my eyes... "You think that Laurence has a lot more time...but he doesn't...if you don't save him fast..."

"he'll die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this part of the story! Again if I made any mistakes, sorry!

Remember to
Like/Comment/Share/Vote/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!
~MCshadowRaider