One Last Kiss Before I Go.

(Play the song)

Third Person's POV
Aphmau's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw her lover approaching.

"I'm sorry-" He was cut off by Aphmau running towards him and wrapping her arms around him

"I missed you...so much..." She mumbled in his shirt.

Laurence smiled and wrapped his arms around her. Aphmau couldn't let go but Laurence did.

"This isn't a dream...right?" She asked, looking at Laurence.

He frowned and Aphmau saw it perfectly. She tried to hold back the tears threatening to pour out but she couldn't.

"B-But its really me..." Laurence paused "It's like the time when Garroth was stuck in the Irene Demension. I'm just a little...different."

"But...You can't come back." Her voice was quiet yet you can hear all the emotion she was feeling. Sadness and despair.

"I'm always here for you..." Laurence mumbled, holding her hand.

Aphmau pulled away quickly instantly regretting it after "I want you to be beside me...I want you to grow old with me Laurence."

"I do too...but I-I'm..." He looked away, not wanting to say the word.

"I know..." More tears streamed down her face "I failed Laurence, and I'm sorry... I failed to show you that I loved you so much."

The boy shook his head "Don't apologize, Ok? Why don't we spend time with each other...for now."

Laurence smiled brightly and wiped away her tears with his thumb. Aphmau looked up to see the smile and her heart skipped a beat again, like everytime she saw him smile at her.

Aaron smiled knowing that she was happy to be with him "Aphmau before I go. Please, stay happy...for Laurence?"

Laurence looked at Aaron and chuckled "For once...I agree with Aaron."

Aphmau nodded and mumbled "I'll try."

He smiled and left Laurence and Aphmau to talk to each other.

Laurence grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the tree and they both sat beside it. Laughing, Laurence pulled Aphmau down.

"Hey!" Aphmau laughed, as she fell onto Laurence's lap.

A hint of blush spread across her cheeks when she knew she was sitting on Laurence's lap. "Your laugh is cute." He complimented.

Aphmau giggled "Thanks Zvhal."

Laurence laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "No problemo."

Aphmau gently put her forhead against his and her lips curl into a smile "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Aphmau." Laurence answered back.

Both their voices were quiet and soft. No one was loud nor had threatening voices. Aphmau and Laurence both had peaceful voices, they were content with the peace they had now. Very happy with it too.