Thank you so much guys!

Thank you! This is hard but... sadly the book has ended. Yes! Hidden Love and Forbidden Love is officially done.

I couldn't even begin with all the support you guys gave me, like holy crap guys 53k reads on Hidden Love and 10k on Forbidden Love...like wow.

You guys surprise me everyday with the amazing comments you give me and specially the ones that make me laugh.

A little fun fact about Hidden Love. I started that book for only ne to read and write. I did not imagine it to become a book that alot of people will read! Also because I thought my account on wattpad can go private.

Another fun fact is that Hidden Love was suppose to be a really cheesy love story. Like really corny and less serious situations and problems in the story. So basically the first chapter wasn't actually suppose to be a dream, it was suppose to be the start but I decided to make it into a more...realistic kind of thing so I just made the first chapter a dream. And I'm proud of that decision.

Yes! Hidden Love was the first ever story I wrote and Yes Forbidden Love wasn't even planned about until you guys asked for a second book

I have alot of unpublished stories and I'll tell you guys two of them. So its basically an exclusive.

So I have a book that I actually did publish but I then unpusblished it cause it was horrible, it was "Never Letting Go"  It's an Eremika fanfiction. (If your an ereri fan. Do not kill me but I don't ship the two...sorry...)

I really ship Eren and Mikasa together back then when I was still obsessed with the AOT fandom. I still ship them but not as much as before.

Second book that I wrote, that is not published is "Survival Game..." If you watched Mirai Nikki then you know. I technically added myself in the game, so I was basically the 13th player or runner up for becoming the 'god'

If you watch Mirai Nikki/Future Diary then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I don't write in that book anymore so...I forgot what happened.

If you watch Anime and you haven't watched Mirai Nikki, then I suggest it. Just don't watch it if your not a fond of gory, yandere, scary? (Not really), and stuff that include blood.

Yun0! My personal favourite Yandere character.

Anyways, back to what I was saying! Thank you so much for the support guys! All the votes and amazing comments given by you reading this right now is...just. You're fabulous.

So yeah! This isn't a prank or a fake chapter. Ok? Forbidden Love is officically done and it's the last book...

Please don't kill me!

NOW! Before you start asking questions. I have the other Larmau book. The Pirate and Princess one.

So don't freak out. I still have an on going book and I'm still an alive account.

Also I have been losing alot of interest in Aphmau lately. It's not like I hate her or anything, I guess I just...Got into something else, which is Anime.

Sousei no onmyouji. Go watch it, its fricken amazing.

But seriously, I have not watched Aphmau in a long time but I don't want to let you guys down so I keep posting Larmau stuff.

So please forgive me if sometimes a chapter seems like no thought was put into it but... that just means I need to think for a while.

Get more ideas, y'know?

And if you guys want to read one of those two "Unpublished" stories. Then comment and if so, sure I'll publish it. Just prepare to cringe if you pick the eremika one XD.

If you pick the Survival Game one. I might have to make a few fixes. Idk, but I think one book for updating is good for now.

So anyways! Thank you so much for riding on this crazy rollercoaster of feels and weird experiences. Hidden Love and Forbidden Love was such a fun and cool thing to wright.

Oh, also! I can write like special one-shots for Larmau on this book. But it won't be connected to the story seeing as the main story is done.

Also Laurence is dead now...so I mean.

So yeah! Thank you to those who were there from the start and stuck till the end.

Love ya! And if you do want one-shots then comment!

~MCshadowRaider