It's Not A Dream.

Aphmau's POV
Garroth helped me get up "Why don't you rest for a bit?" He told me.

"I tried but-" He cut me off "Aphmau, your tired...please...rest."

I sighed in defeat and nodded. Garroth gave me a weak smile and escorted me to my house. On the way there, no one really talked nor did anyone start a conversation with me and Garroth.

"Hey, there's Katelyn. She's talking with Dante." Garroth pointed out.

Katelyn and Dante were talking to each other and they both seemed to be in depth in their conversation.

"Lets not interrupt them." I quietly say doubting that Garroth even heard what I said.

Garroth looked at me, giving a worried look "Aphmau...Please. Just smile?"

"Its harder to do than said." I say, looking away.

He sighed and looked away too, trying to look around the nature around us and such. Maybe smiling would be better for me and for everyone...but it's to hard to do.

Laurence and Aaron are gone. Though it was a pretty long time...moving on from their sudden deaths really shocked everyone.

I regret everything. The past. And not loving...him "Hey Garroth?"

Garroth looked at me with a plain look on his face "Yeah?"

"If you could change one thing in the past...what would it be?"

His face showed sadness and depair. Yet he tried to hide it from everyone else. "Its pretty hard right? Wether you change it if its for the better or not." I say sighing.

"No, not because of that." Garroth pauses. "Changing something in the past can lead to different situations in the future. Good or bad. That is the reason why its hard to decide wether its for the better or not."

"To be honest Aphmau. I wouldn't change anything in the past. Even if I wanted to, I need to think of the consequences." My eyes widen from his answer but I relax my face afterwards.

"Why don't we stop thinking about the past and look at whats in front of us now. Lets talk about it another time where we both feel comfortable with the subject, ok? Go rest Aphmau." Garroth stopped in front of the door to my house and opened it for me.

"Thank you...by the way." I mumbled, hoping for him to hear me.

He nodded and gave a weak smile in response "No problem."

~

Third Person's POV
Aphmau walked into her room and watched as Garroth left the house and made his way to the plaza.

The weather was calm and it felt relaxing for everyone here. She stared outside her window even more, studying her surroundings.

"So beautiful." Aphmau mumbled to herself, looking at the beautiful scenery in front of her

Things changed alot in Phoenix Drop. There were alot more people, alot more...happiness.

Aphmau sighed and walked to her bed, laying down on it. She turned to her side and her eyes stared at the window until it slowly closed...

Not knowing that when she opens them once again...Someone will be waiting for her.
~play music (please :3)~

"Aphmau? Aphmau! Wake up!" A cheerful voice called, shaking her body.

Aphmau's eyes flutter open and she sees a sillouette looking down at her.

Grass brushed against her skin as the wind blew gently.

She sat up and saw the sillouette still looking at her "W-What?"

"Hurry up! They're waiting!" The same cheerful voice said.

The sillouette grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the big tree house that Levin and Malachi used to play in when they were kids.

As they got behind the tree, she saw two cute kids running around. 1 girl and 1 boy.

"W-Who..."Aphmau was cut off by the sillouette chuckling.

"They're angels..."

"Angels?" Aphmau looked around the place they were currently in. Bright and so beautiful.

She couldn't take her eyes off of the kids running around though. Laughing and playing.

"What's going on?" She asked the sillouette.

The sillouette turned to her and a small smile was visible "You'll see, once you know who I am."

Aphmau shook her head "I-I can barely see your-"

The sillouette tightened its grip around her wrist but it was gentle. "Don't worry. You'll know who I am soon."

Suddenly the sillouette faded away and it showed a man. Aphmau felt tears form in her eyes.

He was smiling so bright, it made Aphmau cry even more. "I'm glad you're here."

His black eyes glistened in the bright lights, his red hoodie was clean and bright, and he seemed so peaceful. "AARON!"

Aphmau couldn't help but hug him. Yes they had a fight before he died but...he was still her friend, and it made her happy to see him.

"Is this a dream?" She asked herself but Aaron heard it.

"Kind of, but we're more interactive." Aaron let go and gave a reassuring smile

"We?" Aphmau looked at him, confused.

Aaron walked to the side and looked at a sillouette wearing a bright white tuxedo, Aphmau's eyes widened. The sillouette opened its mouth to talk.

"Yes I'm still here...."

"My love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I APOLOGIZE! I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN TEN YEARS BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME! GUMENASAI~! If I made mistakes, sorry.

Remember to:
Like/Comment/Vote/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support and sorry...heh...
~MCshadowRaider