Before I'm Gone...

~Play Song. Trust me it will be better :)~

He stood there. Not looking back at her. "L-Laurence?" Her voice was shaky after all the things that happened. He turned around and there was a blood stain on his shirt "Hey Aphmau." Laurence smiled "I'm not hurting anymore...It's like all the pain is gone, you know?" She covered her mouth with her hands, surprised at the sight "H-How? You were stabbed." He nods "Yeah...But-" Before he could say anything, Aphmau dropped to her knees.

"NO! NO! NO!" She screamed, Laurence's eyes widen at the sudden reaction. "PLEASE DON'T TELL ME-"

A tear fell from Laurence's eyes, he walked towards Aphmau and kneeled in front of her. So they could have the same eye level. "Please don't cry..." He says as he wipes away the tears on her cheeks.

"You can't be dead already! C'mon Laurence! FIGHT PLEASE!" Aphmau was begging, Laurence couldn't do anything but stare "Aphmau..."

Her crying stopped, all you could hear was her sniffles "You...You don't want to fight?" She asked him, Laurence shook his head "I'm trying my hardest to..." Aphmau's eyes were swelled up, she wrapped her arms around him and cried into his shoulder "I'm s-sorry! Laurence p-please s-stay with me..."

He wrapped his arms around her "You said that you would never leave me! Y-You promised! P-Please!" Laurence let go of her and pulled away, her eyes widened "Aphmau...I-" Before he can speak, tears started to roll down his cheeks "I-I don't think I can k-keep...i-it anymore..." Aphmau shakes her head "N-NO! A promise is a promise, Laurence! Please keep it!" He didn't say anything after that.

Laurence stood up and clenched his fists "I'm so sorry Aphmau..." He mumbled, loud enough for her to hear. "W-What? N-No...You can't just...give up!"

He wiped away the tears on his face and smiled "Aphmau...take care..." She stood up and didn't move "L-Laurence..." He picked up a rose and gave it to Aphmau "This will be the memory of me you could hold on to..." Her hands were shaky "Laurence please don't do this..."

Aphmau's eyes swelled up with tears "I'm sorry..." He says...Laurence holds her slender hands and kisses them. "I'll miss you..." He mumbles, Aphmau's sniffles can be heard and he tries to ignore them as much as possible "Laurence please don't leave me..." She begs, but Laurence shakes his head "It's my time Aphmau...I'm so sorry." She closes her eyes shut and opens them again "WHO WILL PROTECT ME LAURENCE! WHO WILL LOVE ME! WHO WILL BE THERE TO MAKE ME SMILE!" He smiles and wipes the tears off her face "I'll protect you from above Aphmau..." Aphmau shakes her head "N-No! I want you here....with me...please...."

Laurence lets go of her hand and whispers in her ear "I'll be in your heart..." He steps back and now he was wearing a white shirt and his smile faded away "Don't cry Aphmau. Stay strong." She couldn't take the truth anymore, Aphmau just wanted him to come back with her to the real world where they loved each other and trusted one another. "Find someone who will protect you, for now...ok?" She looks up, her eyes were all swelled up "No. I'll wait to see you again." Laurence sighed and turned around...As he was starting to walk away, Aphmau grabbed his hand "Please..." She begged once more, Laurence turned his head slightly "Please don't leave me..."Aphmau mumbled, trying her best to not shed anymore tears. He didn't say anything...All he did was turn back at her and bring Aphmau's chin up and smiled.

Aphmau was trembling, Laurence put his face closer to hers, inches away. Their foreheads touch and Laurence shed a tear "I won't...I'll be here..." He brought her hand to her heart, Aphmau shaked her head "No! You'll be with me-" Laurence swiftly put his lips onto hers, their lips moved in sync until he stopped "I love you..." Aphmau mumbled, Laurence smiled and let go "I love you to..." He let go and turned around, Aphmau's eyes widened "L-Laurence..." He stopped and turned his head to the left slightly "But before I leave..." He smiled...

"I'll miss you Aphmau. Your beautiful face will forever be in my memory...And I hope that you will always remember me as your protector and...your lover. I...love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this part of the story...Uhm. I hope I didn't make you cry. Anyways, If I made a mistake, please forgive me.

Remember to

Like/Vote/Commment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support :)

~MCshadowRaider