x . disturbance

Hastily walking down the hallway of the school, (first name)'s attention was drawn to one of her friends lingering near a classroom which was neither 2-B or 2-C. "What are you doing?" she asked her friend, standing right behind her who was visibly startled by the sudden sound of her voice. "(f-first name)-chan!" Emiri noted, acting like she was caught doing something she should not have. "A-are you done talking to Oshima-kun?" she asked while looking away, playing with her fingers. (first name)'s face dropped at the mention of Touya's name―his words replaying in her head.

"Oh my, you were talking to Oshima-kun~? Did he finally win your heart?" Rina emerged from the other direction, grinning at her friend. (first name) decided to ignore Rina, she was not in the mood to talk about that right now. "What the hell are you doing here?" she turned back to Emiri who gulped at the question. "U-uh, well, you know... uh, it's―," she beat around the bush. There was something that she did not want to tell.

Rina came closer, looking confused. "What's going on?" she asked. (first name) only shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Saw her around here, acting very suspicious," she explained, squinting her eyes as she stressed the word 'suspicious'. By now, Emiri looked like a lost lamb trying to find a way to escape its predators.

"Hm? What are the three of you doing here? This isn't your usual meeting spot, is it?" A familiar voice observed. Turning their heads, they saw Naoki approaching them―his signature smile adorning his face. "We wanted to leave anyway. See you later, H-Hanamori-kun!" Emiri announced, each of her hands grabbing Rina and (first name), pulling them with her. When they had reached the schoolyard, Emiri quickly let go of them and was about to run away.

Noticing that, (first name) yelled, "Rina, hold her!" to which the other complied, returning an enthusiastic, "Yes, ma'am~!" Easily grabbing Emiri by her arms, Rina holding the shorter one in place from behind. "Come on, Emiri," (first name) stood in front of her, hands on her hips, "what business do you have with class 2-A?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow. Pursing her lips, Rina added, "Hm, probably has something to do with Naoking, no?"

"Oh? What did you need from that idiot?" (first name) further persisted, coming closer as she saw Emiri's expression change at the mention of Naoki's name―it had something to do with him. "Y-you don't need to be so rude to him," Emiri finally spoke, however, nothing relevant to the topic of the conversation. "I'm just stating a fact." (first name) frowned when she remembered what happened about twenty minutes ago.

"What would you do if I confessed to you, hm?" Naoki insisted on knowing, a haughty tone in his voice while trapping (first name) in between his arms. "W-what are you on about?" she asked back, her mind going blankno way, was Touya right?

"(last name)," he called her back to reality. "We're both two fairly attractive people and being attracted to each other at our age is completely normal. No need to be shy, I won't judge you," Naoki finished and smiled at the girl's flustered face. When she felt his warm breath next to her ear, she tightly closed her eyes, her hand clenching around the material of her skirt. "You already know about me, right? I am," he began, "just kidding," he whispered into her ear. It took (first name) a minute to realize the situationNaoki's careless words did not match his intimate actions. She opened her eyes when she noticed Naoki had distanced himself from her. And then, he began laughing. (first name)'s bashful expression quickly turned to a frowning one.

Naoki saw that the other was not amused and stopped laughing, clearing his throat. "Hm, not a good joke?" he asked sheepishly. "Sorry, but," he said, moving a hand over his mouth, "I didn't think you'd take this seriously. Seems like Oshima has quite the effect on you," he finished and could not contain his laughter any longer.