xv . provision

Touya rubbed his reddened cheek as he faced the door of his room. In the meanwhile, (first name) was changed out of her wet clothes. She stood at the other side of the room and made sure Touya did not get the stupid idea to watch her change. After he had tried to undress her, she panicked and kicked his face with her foot which was the reason for Touya's bruised cheek. She was lucky that he had not tied her feet together. He noticed he had gone too far, so he agreed on untying (first name) and let her change without his interference.

"Can I have a towel?" The girl's voice suddenly spoke, making Touya turn around out of reflex, forgetting why he was facing the door in the first place. Realizing his mistake, he quickly spun around again―he could feel his face heat up. Then, he felt a wet slap on his neck―(first name) had thrown her soaked blouse at him. "I-I-I didn't say you could look!" she scolded him and tried covering her body with her hands as she was in underwear only. "Sorry," he apologized, taking her blouse into his hands. It started creating a puddle at his feet, it was that drenched. "I-I'll get you a towel," he answered, his cheeks were now red from bashfulness. He exited his room and went to his bathroom. He had not closed―locked―the door and (first name) was free.

This is my chance! (first name) thought and quickly put on the t-shirt Touya had taken out for her prior and snuck out of the room. She passed the bathroom Touya was in, frantically looking for a towel somewhere―it seemed like he could not find one. Had he not done his laundry in a while? She shook her head―she did not have the time to think about something like that now! She quietly approached the entrance of his apartment and put her hand on the handle, ready to open it and run away.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to try escaping," Touya's voice rang right next to her ear. She could feel his wet chest pressing against her back, the iciness of his clothes and the heat of his body transmitting onto hers. Even with him right behind her, she tried to open the door, but―of course―it was locked. Her hand slowly slipped away from the handle, loosely hanging to her side now.

What did I even expect? This would've been too good to be true. (first name) sighed in defeat. Again, she could feel tears gathering in her eyes―this was frustrating.

Suddenly, she felt Touya embracing her from behind, his hands wrapping around her waist. He supported his head on top of hers, tightly holding onto her. (first name) could feel his wet clothes soaking through her previously dry shirt. Her heart began beating rapidly thanks to their bodies' intimate contact. Trying to move was impossible. "I'll be always with you," Touya whispered into her ear, his hot breath making her skin crawl. The proximity of their bodies, the heat engulfing her figure, Touya's actions turning her mind blank―she could feel her eyelids feeling heavier with every long second passing. Forcefully, they closed on their own and let her weakened body drift into a deep sleep. The last thing she heard before falling asleep was Touya's sweet voice saying, "Good night, (first name)."

***

The bright sunlight shone through the window, right onto (first name)'s face―she slowly opened her eyes after what felt like a long slumber. Shifting around on the soft space she lay, she noticed how restricted she was in her movements. Suddenly, all the memories from the previous day ran through her mind. Her eyes widened when she remembered how the day had ended. She looked around, seeing she was in Touya's bedroom on his bed. She looked up to her wrists―again, they had been tied together. However, something was different from before―she could not move her legs, Touya had bound them together as well.

She sighed heavily, her breath shaky―she was becoming nervous again. Where was Touya? What had he done to her? What else was he going to do to her? She looked around his room again for any signs. There, she noticed his alarm clock on his desk. Two o'clock, it displayed.