Mistaken again? (OHSHC)

~How it all started~

"Poor child, born with the devil eyes" a old women said as I passed by her.

I just ignored her and kept on walking my blonde hair swinging behind me. Soon I turned a corner and saw my preschool, I saw an bunch of kids my age playing tag. I ran over there and right when I was about to ask if I can play they ran away screaming.

I sighed with a sad smile on my face, I walked over to an bench with a young mother with her child. When she saw me coming she grabbed her child and ran with fear in her eyes. I just smiled sadly and sat on the bench, rubbing my eyes with my scarf kicking at the snow with my feet.

I looked to my right and saw a pair of twin looking at me. I smiled sadly and waved with tears in my eyes, they looked surprised and turned away quickly.

I sighed and looked forward.

"Akuma!"

I looked around and saw my dad smiling sweetly at me.

I smiled widely at him, and jumped off the bench and ran into his arms.

"Daddy!" I yelled

He chuckled and put me on his shoulders.

"How was my little warrior today?" he asked

I giggled

"Tough!" I flexed a little.

He laughed and we stared walking me on his shoulders.

~kindergarten~

"All right students we have a new student please make Haruhi Fujioka feel welcomed"

When she said that a pretty girl with long hair walked in.

"Ok now who would like to show Haruhi around" the teacher asked

Every boy in the class raised there hands, I sweat dropped and raised my hand.

Haruhi looked around and when her eyes met mine she looked shocked and then smiled sweetly.

"Her" she pointed at me

Everyone looked surprised and started to laugh except the teacher.

"You want the 'devil' to help you?!" a boy laughed.

"She's so ugly, and look at her eyes?!" a girl giggled

I looked at my desk and started playing with my blonde ponytail.

"Stop" a firm yet calm voice said

I looked up surprised to see Haruhi with her fist clenched and an angry look.

"She a person and has feelings too, and you can't state her on her eyes color." She stated angrily

Everyone looked at her in shock, nobody ever stands up for 'devil'.

Then Haruhi started walking to me and put her stuff on the desk next to me, she sat down and smiled at me.

"Hi what's your name?" she gave me a closed eye smile

"A-Akuma Kurosawa" I stuttered.

"Well Akuma let's be best friends ok?" she asked with a smile.

I smiled widely.

"Ok!"

Everyone looked at me shocked and the boys had blushes on their faces.

I just giggled.

-Middle school-

"Come on Akuma just one kiss?" the jerk in front of me asked

"No! Now get off of me!" I yelled struggling.

"Wrong answer" he answered as he got closer to my face.

I flinched, but before he could get closer a voice stopped him.

"Hey!"

I looked over his shoulder and saw Haruhi with a envelop in her hand.

"Haruhi!" She smiled at me

The jerk put his hand up in surrender and walked away.

Haruhi sighed and walked towards me, when she reached me she smiled at me.

"Are you ok Akuma?" she asked

I nodded with a sigh.

'I hate how they only go for my body, I mean I'm only in middle school and I'm a C cup a good sized hips and flat stomach' I ended my thoughts with a sigh.

Haruhi nodded at me already knowing what I was thinking, I looked in her hands and saw the envelope.

"What's that?" I pointed at the letter

She sighed and open it, it was a letter accepting her into Ouran. I looked at her mouth hanged open.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." she said sadly

"Nope" I said popping the P

She looked at me surprised when I pulled out the same accepting letter.

We both grin and give each other bear hugs, right then and there Haruhi dad's comes. He looks at us and smiles.