Chapter 14: One Night

This chapter is dedicated to you [_makayla_18] for voting for my chapters on my very special day! Thanks! :)

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER HIGHLIGHTS A VERY CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC IN HUMAN SOCIETY AND THAT'S ABORTION. THIS CHAPTER ISN'T WRITTEN TO HURT ANYONE'S BELIEFS RESPECTIVELY. PERSONALLY SPEAKING, I'M NEITHER FOR IT NOR AGAINST IT. IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE DECISION THEY MAKE WHICH SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
------

Chapter 14: One night

****Abigail's POV****

2nd of February, 2013

A lot of things changed when I broke up with Kevin. I was so disheartened that I wanted an alternative. I knew it was mean but I guessed that was my only remedy to forget Kevin as something more than a best friend. Our on and off relationship was putting me down. I decided to let another guy in and if it ever came to a stage of falling in love, I would consider it. Till then, I wanted to continue my game of diversion, for Abigail Watson, the flawless beauty, couldn't be single for long...

Aaron was the envy of Linking High. With his devilishly-handsome looks, talent and skill, fame and attention seemed to be kissing his feet! Ours was the typical clichéd love story between the heiress aka me and prince charming aka Aaron. It was like we were destined to meet as stories say. Our cuteness was gushed all around school and we were the 'role model' couple! It was during the time when I was trying to move on from Kevin when he came into my life. Was I thankful for that? Well, yes.

It was two months since I had started dating Aaron. To say that his arrogance and female lust had evaporated was an understatement! He had completely turned over a new leaf and it still made me flush deep red whenever I thought about it! Aaron used to never talk a lot about his family. I indeed knew a lot about him more than anyone else but most of the time we used to talk about me and I never told him about my relationship with Kevin. I still didn't understand why.

It was right after the intense soccer game win against Westminster Abbey High that Aaron threw a party at his place. He was the lead quarterback so the night was all his. His house was huge and he was well-loaded! His mom and sister weren't at home and his dad worked in London so we certainly could rule the night!

Even though I was the daughter of a top notch millionaire and the going-to-be heiress of the empire, my standards were pretty decent and humble. That was the one thing that Aaron loved most about me! I wasn't a frequent drinker either but surely a party-holic.

"What a stunner!" Rachel chided as she walked by my side. I was making my way through the sticky crowd of people who were dry-humping and dancing like fuck on the dance floor. Eww! "Hey!" I called out to my best friend. "Thanks, girl! You look great too! Is that Chanel that you're wearing?" I scanned her dress as we reached a nearby sofa that thankfully was unoccupied by horny couples. The laser lights and disco ball made the party look like the ones in clubs and the music was blaring as loud as ever. Worst was when the metallic bass songs boomed in.

She nodded eagerly. I squealed at her attire. It was too gorgeous and sexy and not to mention, a little skimpy too! I guessed she was going to have a wild night then, huh?

"Omg!! This is soooo pretty!!" I squealed and she squealed along with me. "I've always wanted to buy this! I'm so glad I've it!" I laughed at her excitement.

"Let's toast to this." I added as I handed her a bottle of Carlsberg. "You're kidding me, right? You don't drink always." She said in disbelief and mock amusement. "Just watch, babe!" With that, I took a swig of the golden shimmering foamy drink as the bitter liquid slithered down my throat. I scrunched my nose in slight disgust but it only lasted for a second. "This feels soooo good!" I whooped as I chugged down some more. Rachel laughed at my wonder and we clinked bottles as we kept relishing the alcohol. If Kevin or Riley ever saw what I was doing then I would definitely be murdered! That was for sure.