Chapter 6

It was a quiet night just like had been for a while now, no one had come into the inn that night, not that Bethany mind that their was no work for to do but it was still a little too quiet.
It was almost midnight, it was time to close up. As Bethany walked to the window to drop the curtains she noticed a dark ship in the distance, it didn't look like it was coming into port, it just stayed there. Suddenly there was alone bang almost like a.....

"Cannons!?" Bethany yelled out as she saw a building into the village blow up. So one this was followed by more loud bags and soon the village was on fire from being blown up. Bethany quickly headed out of the inn, in a nick of time too, the second she left a cannon smashed right into the inn with a giant BOOM!!!!
Bethany turned and looked in horror at her home as in it soon bursted into flames. Her home, the place she grew up, her mother's inn... Gone. She quickly wiped away her tears this is no time to cry, Bethany got to her feet quickly then ran down to the village.

By the time she got there, there were pirates everywhere pillaging and stealing from the burning houses. So many people were running around like headless chickens as some were stabbed by the Pirates.

Why'd I run down here, there's nothing I can do here!? Bethany turned to the direction where her inn was when she saw a few of the Pirates running into the prison. The prison!? Stone! That's what he meant.

"That little..." She paused and without thinking she ran towards the prison. Inside was pretty much the same from the last time she was there, except the guard was on the floor with a cutlass stabbed into his back. Bethany tried not to scream or puke at the scene, she then heard voices.

"Captain! They didn't lay an hand on ye did they!?"

"Yeah captain we'll burn the island to ashes if Ye want"

"Now now, Ye sorry Sallies, I want Ye all on that boat before that Royal Navy show up so we can make haste, by the sound of things ye've already blown this place to ashes" the Pirates laughed evilly, Bethany took a breath and starting backing away, it was stupid of her to think she could do something by herself agents Pirates. She was about to turn away when a sudden ruff hand grabbed her by the hair tightly. It was a tall pirate with missing teeth everywhere, he pulled her towards the others, she was in trouble now.

"Aye captain find this little beauty spyin on Ye, what Ye have us to her?" She asked gripping her tighter. Captain Stone turned around, he had a surprised look on his face when he saw in a Bethany.

"Well, if it isn't you love, Ye just can't stay away from me can Ye?" He smirked as the other laughed. The other pirate let of her hair leaving to fall on to her knees touching the back of her head where it hurt. Stone kneeled down in front of her lifting her chin up so that they were eye to eye.

"What ya doin here lovey?"

"I-I come to stop you from... Escaping" she muttered shakingly, there was a silence before everyone bursted out laughing in cluding captain Stone.

"Oh lovey Ye slay me" before she knew it the captain grabbed her by the hips and threw her over his shoulder, she started to kick and scream but it was no use, they existed the prison back into the island of burning flames and ashes.

"ALRIGHT YE GOOD FOR NOTHIN SEA DOGS, GET YE ASSES BACK ON THE SHIP, THE LOT OF YE!!!!" He shouted and like that all the Pirates, along with a the silver and gold they stall, stopped what they were doing and ran back to the row boats. Stone dropped Bethany in one of the row boats where he and some of the other crew members got in and started rowing off.

"Let me go!!" She shouted.

"Calm down lass"

"Stop this boat! I want to go back!!!"

"A little late we already half way to the boat" Stone smirked.

"How dare you kidnap me, you BRUTE!!!"

"How dare Ye talk to our captain with that tongue wench!" One of the Pirates shouted ready to hit her but was stopped when Stone grabbed his arm.

"New order, lay a hand on my lass and I'll tie an Angkor to feet and watch Ye sink to Davy Jones locker! Understand?" The crew went quiet.

"I said UNDERSTAND!?"

"Aye aye captain!" They all shouted back. Bethany just sat their in shock, why does he do this? He does such awful things but then does such... Kind things, why must he confuse me!?
Bethany turned her head and watched as the island, her home get smaller and smaller.