Chapter 19

The entire day had been quiet, the seas were calm and there was a cool breeze, so far nothing could go wrong.

"Sir Edward!" Of the men yelled walking into his office, he was looking at maps at the time but the way the man looked, all puffed out breathing heavily, it must be important.

"What is it?"

"There's a ship heading this way, and it's not a navy ship"

"Let me see" Edward stood up from his desk and walked out to the main deck, he pulled out his telescope at the ship heading this way.

"I can't see a flag anywhere" he stated trying to look harder. Edward then noticed that the ship was turning on its side, suddenly the flag was revealed, black with a skeleton head on it.

"Good it's a pirate Sh...." Before he could finish the loud sound of a canon fire filled the air and a large CRUSH! as the canons hit the boat. Edward fell backwards, he looked back up to see some of his crew members badly hurt.

"Get the wounded! Prepare the canons! All hands in deck!" He ordered getting back on his feat and going to the wheel also turning the ship on its side.
Meanwhile down at the cell area the Pirates were managing to keep themselves still from the boat moving so much.

"Bloody hell! Can't a pirate get some peace before he be hung in front the whole of England!?" Chuck shouted at the roof of the cell with his fist waving in the air.

"I know sound anywhere, ha they be getting attacked"

"By who?" Chuck asked, suddenly another canon ball shot through the ship flying into the prison area. Wood chips when flying everywhere hitting the crew members, Stone covered his face. Outside the of the prison area the pirate ship had made their way to the navy boat shooting even more canons until they had collided with the navy boat, now both boats were side by side and the Pirates were ready to fight.
The Pirates rated loudly as they swung across to the navy boat already demolishing the navy men in battle. Edward swung his sword around killing a few of the Pirates but it seemed to make no difference, he run up to the side of the boat where he saw, standing there, face to face with the one and only Captain Bones, the devil himself.

"Permission to coma board?" He said with a loud chuckle.

"You brute! How dare you attack a ship of the Royal Navy, I shall see you hang along with the others!"

"So be a no then... Too bad" before Edward could even think, Bones had his pistol at hand and shot Edward right in the leg, he collapsed to the floor with a painful cry. Bones laughed so loud getting everyone's attention, the navy men stared at their fallen captain.

"Hahahahaha! That was easy, am I right men?" Bones shouted, the whole pirate crew cheered. It was over now, the Pirates had taken of the navy ship they had tied the navy men up and lined them all together with Edward on the end of the line, filled with shame.

"Dis be a nice ship, wouldn't Ye say boys?"

"Arr!!!" They all cheered raising their cutlasses in the air.

"Cap'n I found somethin!" The whole crew turn their gaze to a pirate and the two women he had with him, they were struggling to get out of his grip.

"What de we have here?" Bones smirked looking at the girls up and down as he groomed his beaded. Bethany froze she was so scared, it's him! It's him! Help someone! Stone where are you!? Her mind was screaming but nothing was coming out. Bones walked towards them, his ruff hands cupping both their face.

"Ye both be fine prizes" he stayed with an evil laugh. Suddenly Tinana bit his hand, he let out a Yelp, he was pissed now. Bones grabbed Tinana tightly by the arm pulling her to the side of the ship.

"I'll teach Ye a lesson!" He growled lifting her up ready to throw her over board. Edward almost leaped out into the air, the Pirates held him back but it still didn't stop home.

"You brute leave her alone!!!!!" Everyone turned their gaze to Bethany surprisingly. Bones squinted his eyes, he knew he seen in the past before, then it hit him.

"Well lass... We meet again" he smirked dropping Tinana back onto the deck, she shook with fear. Bethany was also shaking at this point her mothers murder was staring her dead in the eye with a look of lust and death. Suddenly Bones lifted Bethany off the ground throwing her over his shoulder with lifted his cutlass in the air.

"Alright boys LET US DRINK RUM!!!!" The whole ship roared loudly.

"Put these men down bellow with the rest of their prisoners hahahah!" By that order the Pirates